Conceptualizing the Lylat system

Ellipzocore

Planets also don't have giant molten rock monsters, but welcome to Lylat, I guess. If Sauria can work, then Solar can be a planet.

That giant molten rock monster wasn't natural though, it was a biological creation by Andross. I think the reason Sauria is habitable despite being so far away from Lylat is because Solar gives it the extra heat it needs. That also explains why in Star Fox Adventures the sun is orangy-yellow instead of blue; it's Solar heating the planet. That's also why the sun seems so close to Sauria, because a planet would have to be fairly close to a red star to be habitable.

Or maybe it's because Sauria has enough magical energy to tear it apart. Lylat isn't exactly normal. You're doing a lot of assuming, from my perspective. We don't know that Sauria is even anywhere near Solar. In fact, it's said to be really, really, out of the way. So out of the way that Andross could become a god and chill there without anyone noticing. Its "sun" could be a completely unknown celestial body. It could be a superheated, Solar-like, moon. Something relatively beans is definitely at play with Sauria, and it has zero rules. I mean, someone built those ladders, and it definitely wasn't a Saurian. They don't even have thumbs. Well, some of them do, kind of, but the SharpClaw aren't the helpful type, the LightFoot don't care, and the Merchant is too busy complaining. We need to stop worrying about what Solar is, and start worrying about WHEREVER THOSE LADDERS CAME FROM, MAN.

33 minutes ago, That Ain't Falco said:

Or maybe it's because Sauria has enough magical energy to tear it apart. Lylat isn't exactly normal. You're doing a lot of assuming, from my perspective. We don't know that Sauria is even anywhere near Solar. In fact, it's said to be really, really, out of the way. So out of the way that Andross could become a god and chill there without anyone noticing. Its "sun" could be a completely unknown celestial body. It could be a superheated, Solar-like, moon. Something relatively beans is definitely at play with Sauria, and it has zero rules. I mean, someone built those ladders, and it definitely wasn't a Saurian. They don't even have thumbs. Well, some of them do, kind of, but the SharpClaw aren't the helpful type, the LightFoot don't care, and the Merchant is too busy complaining. We need to stop worrying about what Solar is, and start worrying about WHEREVER THOSE LADDERS CAME FROM, MAN.

Less assuming, more inferring. Andross didn't become a god and chill there; as soon as he became a god he went off to destroy the system, and even before then, the Cornerians realised that messed up stuff was going on way before any of that happened. I think it being a moon is pretty far fetched. But damn, yeah, those ladders!

He was kinda just a statue for a bit, with an all commanding voice that demanded Scales kill himself RIGHT NOW BECAUSE PLOT. But the ladder situation is seriously weird.

I always speculated that Andross survived as a side-effect from him turning himself into a bio-weapon capable of telekinesis. Maybe his abilities extended beyond what we saw in 64 and he could somehow exist as an energy being, not being able to interact with the worlds fully. I also didn't consider that Scales may have killed himself. I saw it as him passing out or something, but since we never actually see or hear from him again, it is a possibility.

As much as I'd like to ignore the canon regarding Sauria, perhaps I could do something close to that, but still acknowledge the canon. 

Spoiler

JUST A THOUGHT: The Krazoans were once a highly advanced civilization that created some sort of saving grace for their kind: a dark matter-powered preservation system capable of ripping large pieces of the planet out and having it orbit the planet in case of some sort of cataclysmic event. The chunks were selected based on preserving key life forms necessary to continue life on the planet. Each chunk had a built-in shield generator and atmospheric generator, allowing life to continue as if nothing happened at all.

Unfortunately, the systems were unable to stop the extinction of the Krazoans, as a very powerful gamma-ray-burst hit the planet and caused too much of a bottleneck for the Krazoans to survive any longer. The preservation system utilized four "keys" that would switch on the system upon removal and allow it to do what it was supposed to do (i.e, the SpellStones). Once the event could be classified as over, some Krazoans could go back to the planet and return the chunks to their rightful places. 

Now, with that out of the way, let us discuss WHERE Sauria is. Is it really far out there, or does it have a highly inclined orbit that put it into a weird spot? 

• 2 weeks later...

There is a previous thread where I had tried to do this based on the only in-universe Canon chart that we have:

• 2 years later...

this is my thoughts on solar and cerinia 

solar is a planet that is 30% like venus but has a super thin atmosphere like mercury but over millions of years the temperature increased to 9,000 degrees till andross experimented with the star and over time (starfox command)made it become a planet with solidified plasma surfaces. 

cerinia is in a planet system called mayla (mah dlah) featured in my starfox revolutions game is the fifth planet of the system in orbit of a red super giant red star called mayla by the cerinian people the race made a shield system  on cerinia's five regions that they built around the planet core like sauria it has a tendency to break apart if an elemental generator stops working.