Nominees!

Arminius H O Fiddywinks

Nominate the above user for President of the United States, and cite your reason why.

GO!

I nominate Arminius H. O. Fiddywinks to the position of President of the United States, for the reason of his immense creativity at concocting new thread ideas at 11:40PM EST.

I nominate Lt. General One Under as President of the United States of America, for his exceptional aptitude in the retrieval of booty in the name of national security.

• Like 1

I hereby lodge a second nomination for Arminius H. O. Fiddywinks, on the grounds of making me laugh.

I nominate Kurt Ludwig Schutz III as President of the United States of America, for I believe that he can actually find those WMD's.

• Like 1

I nominate Mr. Kurt for president purely by virtue of the fact that he's good at standing still and looking intimidating.

• Like 1

I nominate Private Von Steak Hand to for President because dat face. Dat is the face of DISGUST for all the problems in 'MURICA, and the desire to FIX 'EM. Von Steak Hand, YOU HAVE MY VOTE. :ok:  

• Like 1

I nominate amcintyr9998 as President of the United States of America because he is a dedicated Star Fox fan.

• Like 1

I nominate Hoobanana for president of the United States of America because of that black and white profile pic.

I nominate SF Alba for President of the United States of America because American needs a good Scotsman.

• Like 1

I nominate SF Alba for president because the top candidates haven't gone up yet in tonight's CNN debate, and Alba's got to be at least as good as the candidates up right now.

• Like 2

I nominate VonSteakHand as President of the United States for his dedication in The Rec Room.

I nominate Hoobanana as President of the United States of American for his boom boom diggity pow shom.

• Like 1