Sign in to follow this  

StarFox: Onryo, Story Concept

http://imgur.com/a/S2ckp

Here is the main concept:

Set in a (dark) timeline for ending 3.

After Star Wolf had taken everything from him including the woman he once loved, Fox realized that because of Krystal he had brought nothing but shame and dishonor to the McCloud name. Unwilling to continue such a tortured existence, he turned toward his Samurai roots and decided that as penance he must commit ritual seppuku in order to die with honor. He however did not leave the world of the living alone, His remaining teammate, Falco, General Peppy, Bill Grey, and a few other old friends attended this ritual suicide and bowed their heads in respect once he had finished taking his own life.

After His Burial, Fox's soul continued to roam lylat as a Yurei until the day he was taken in by an Inugami, a dog-like sorceror once believed to be nonexistent by modern Cornerians. With the help of the Inugami's black magic, Fox's soul evoles into a Onryo, a ghost (yūrei) believed capable of causing harm in the world of the living, harming or killing enemies, or even causing natural disasters to exact vengeance to redress the wrongs it received while alive then takes their spirits from their dying bodies. He is always accompanied by two hitodama (souls), one is James McCloud (blue colored) and the other is Fox's ancestor from 2,500 BLW (more aggressive ball of fire, colored red).

As an Onryo, Fox relentlessly followed Star Wolf, appearing and manifesting before them in the form of terrifying visages and visions (once took the form of a Gashadokuro or a giant Fox skeleton that terrorized Star Wolf in one of their motherships) and intending to slay them one by one with his ghostly Katana and his bloodied Tanto while his eyes are set on Panther and Krystal. Thank's to the inugami's black magic, he has lost all sympathy toward "she who has broken his heart". and it seemed that not matter how many times they change motherships, he always follows them relentlessly.

Partially inspired by the Japanese ghost story, Yotsuya Kaidan.

anyone interested in writing a fanfic based on this concept ought to imagine this as a kabuki play rather than a normal fanfic. I'm telling anyone to write this as a kabuki play, just imagine it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• fanfictiondreamer
      By fanfictiondreamer
      Alright, so here's what's going on. I have decided to post on of my greatest stories of my beloved Ultimate Story series: Ultimate Story 2. This story is my rewrite of my most favorite video game of all times: Starfox Adventures. Back when this game came out, I got it for Christmas and I almost instantly fell in love with it. It was amazing!!!
      I wrote this back when I was in middle school and what a year it was. The year that this game came out, I was having the worst school year of my life. I was heckled by my 8th grade homeroom teacher. He was horrible and the stress that I've been going through because of it fed on my Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Getting into this game was a way of coping with the stress.
      This was the first story that I've ever finished writing. I completed it on May 22 2003. It was so amazing. It was also back when I put the first Ultimate Story on hold for several years just to stay with the times. Also, because this is a second installment to my Ultimate Story, it will contain some spoilers as to what happened during the first story. If you want to read into the events leading up to this story, be sure to check out my Ultimate Story scrapbook. It should tell you a lot of the important events that take place.
      Now then, I will begin posting one of my favorite stories in the series and perhaps one of the most important stories of all, to me, at least. So, enjoy.

• Snys93
      By Snys93
      As I writer (amateur writer...very very amateur lol), I tend to get bored easily. As a result I've ha e written or atleast started several series' without finishing them. So I ask this of you: which of this fics should I continue? I will post them in a poll on this thread and if you'd like I can give a brief, informative synopsis for each one.
      Please, this would REALLY help me out guys. Thank you for your time.

Synopsis:

Starfox: Fall of Lylat :
      Set before, during and after events of the Lylat War, the story mainly follows CDF officer Chis Agathol in his experiences as part of the military and as an individual. As his journey unfolds, many questions are asked as to the nature of war, sacrifice and commitment to just doing the right thing. Follow him on this journey from a young child full of promise and imagination to an aspiring cadet in training and the seasoned officer he becomes. Only thing is...what else lies beyond?
      Action/adventure/scifi

Naruto: Bloodied Desert Rose :
      A genderbend retelling of the popular manga/anime series, Sabaku no Gaara goes from skilled assassin to simple bodyguard for the newly elected Hokage, Hinato Hyuuga.
      Action/drama/romance

Doom: Lengthening of Shadows :
      B. J. Blazkowicz III comes from a rich military family history. But once he goes on the wrong side of the law, the UAC doesn't hesitate to lock him and throw away the key on of all places...the second moon of Mars, Phobos. He doesn't wish for escape but the heat of battle in raw combat with no holds barred to fight his inner demons. And with all of Hell unleashed...he gets his wish.

Dark Souls: the anthology series :
      What is life? What are souls? What is this thing you call 'self'? There are two paths, one of fire to keep Burning a dying Flame, the other Dark and... Who are you...? Are you on this journey? Join us and see for yourself. For who knows where the road may lead...and let souls feed your Hollowing mind.

ZabuHaku: A Naruto Pairing :
      One a slave, the other a slave to his desires. Both seek rest and only one sought the comfort of the other. Zabuza and Haku paid their sins in blood...but their story is just beginning.

Starwars: Parallels :
      His master slain by his own hand and his mentor lay dying, much goes through the mind of the new Emperor. What path has the galaxy been set on and how will Emperor Skywalker blaze a new future without the Jedi?

Snes1993's Starfox :
      My take and spin of the beloved series' notable characters and their path to salvation from a tyrannical ruler and his near infinite space armanda.
    • Snys93
      By Snys93

"This is Hunter class Intruder, call letters 3114-Allen-Ocean-Iowa outbound from obital station Alpha 3. Carrying equipment, personnel and level 3 prisoner containment. Requesting docking clearance."
      "This is Phobos traffic control, send us your clearance codes...now."
      "Uploading..."
      "3114-Allen-Ocean-Iowa, you are cleared to enter airspace. Proceed to docking bay 4."
      "Acknowledged...vectoring."

The heavy military transport came into view of the traffic control tower as it approached the specified docking bay with an unhurried speed. The massive doors of bay 4 which bore the letters UAC slid open, silent in the vacuum of cold dead space. As soon as the ship had landed, the stern face Sergeant wasted no time offloading their prisoners.
      "Alright ladies, hurry up! Don't make me pull ya!" he barked gruffly through his cigar and mustache. "LeBean! Give me a head count!"
      A short man of Irish decent rolled out with a weathered clipboard and shouted the names of those whom the Sarge spoke of.
      "Riley..."
      "...yea..."
      "Miles..."
      "...uh huh..."
      "Alvarez..."
      "..."
      "Alvarez..."
      "Can't you see me, shithead."
      "LeBean, get it done!!"
      He checks the clipboard. "Brown and Blazkowicz. That's all of them!"
      Brown laughs, "Blazkowicz? The Hell kinda name is that?"
      "Shut your pie hole, Brown," Sarge piped, as the main door opens after a successful softseal. "You're in the pit with him and 5 consecutive life sentences. Ain't no way you all getting parole! Hope you like the view."
      Outside gracing the sky through a glass portal, red dirt of red planet glowed in the Martian sunlight. The planet named for the God of War. Mars.
      And this place...
      This place will be...their...

(Thank you so much for reading this short preview. If you liked it, give it a like or send me a PM if you want more. I'm working on multiple stories at the moment, so if you want me to give another particular one more attention just let me know   I'm Snes1993, your SFO robot of destruction and doom...and I will see you in the next post.)
    • Snys93
      By Snys93
      Long ago, there were two worlds, the Above and the Below...but you know already this fragmented story. Of how the Gods came to be, the fate of the ancient dragons, the birth of the Dark Soul and progenitor of man...
         But what of the story of the one who truly matters, the wayward Hollow. Whether the Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, the Champion of Ash or a random pawn of fate...who has told their story?

Dark Souls: The Anthology Series

(This anthology series will feature a new short story with new characters with each installment)