Starfox Zero Interview Megathread

Scourge

Nintendo apparently reached out to a buncha gaming outlets and media nerds about Zero and allowed them interviews with Miyamoto himself on the subject. All of the ones I've found so far are listed below for your viewing pleasure. If I missed one, shove it in a post so nobody misses a thing.

The Completionist:

The Game Theorist:

The JWittz:

IGN:

Also, more gameplay:

• Like 1

Gotta admit the games looks better and its finally getting more attention. Glad to see more enemies on screen for once!

Miyamoto put the "Robot Legs" myth to bed in JWitt's interview.

• Like 5

tfw we aren't cool enough E-Celebs to be meeting Miyamoto ourselves :(((((

god im fucking jealous of this shit

5 hours ago, Robert Monroe said:

tfw we aren't cool enough E-Celebs to be meeting Miyamoto ourselves :(((((

god im fucking jealous of this shit

If one of SF-O's principal members were like, youtube famous or at least popular enough around on the internet to have been discovered and looked at by nintendo, it mighta happened

Re-watching the first interview, what caught my interest is the whole question "Is Andross truly evil? And is Pepper truly good?" Now I am even more curious, at how they changed the story in that point. I like things like this, where you start to question one's alignment.

• 3 weeks later...

that is based on a story in Japanese myth about dogs and monkeys and how they dont get along very well. sorta like ying and yang in a way. the more the gang gets fleshed out , imo the better.

I am well aware to all those things. I was more talking out of Lylat Wars perspective, leaving the games which followed out of the picture. (..in my opinion..Command didn't do a good job on it..that's why my excluding behaviour)

13 hours ago, Mecha-Katt said:

I am well aware to all those things. I was more talking out of Lylat Wars perspective, leaving the games which followed out of the picture. (..in my opinion..Command didn't do a good job on it..that's why my excluding behaviour)

I think the main problem with Star Fox Command was mainly the controls; at least for me. Plus, the missions seemed repetitive and the endings... were kinda lame. Let's say StarFox Assault did much better. I liked the map strategy thing, but playing with only the stylus made me hate the game so much. It hurted me so bad.

Game theorist: explain the metal legs thing pls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Miyamoto:it was only a design xDDD u nerd 

Game theorist: but science!

Miyamoto: I don't care lmao 

probably the most embarrassing conversation in gaming

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...