The Bring-Back-SFO-TF2 Initiative

Scourge

Praise Be The French Horn

Sawtooth is best.

Also I gave a the server a test. Is the !rtv only going to display four maps at a time. I tried it on Degroot and it jumped to a new map automatically but the second time it gave me a vote on a couple maps. 

i tried it for a while. everything is fine

the ping between the server and EU is pretty decent 190-110 using a potato connection

sprays are disabled?

maybe it's to early to ask but. are you going to put mods? any chances to remove random crits?

6 hours ago, Dr. Orange said:

Praise Be The French Horn

Sawtooth is best.

Also I gave a the server a test. Is the !rtv only going to display four maps at a time. I tried it on Degroot and it jumped to a new map automatically but the second time it gave me a vote on a couple maps. 

I'll be trying to configure a better mapvoting menu soon. As it stands I think it selects 4 random maps at a time.

2 hours ago, navisXD said:

i tried it for a while. everything is fine

the ping between the server and EU is pretty decent 190-110 using a potato connection

sprays are disabled?

maybe it's to early to ask but. are you going to put mods? any chances to remove random crits?

Sprays shouldn't be disabled. I'll make sure to fix those. Glad to hear the ping is working well though!

I'm going to add custom maps and maybe some dumb shit like RTD that I would temporarily enable on goof off nights (I wouldn't have it enabled normally). I'm not going to remove random crits as they're kind of a game mechanic.

• Like 1

Alright! Thanks to those of you that showed up to our first successful impromptu pseudo-gamenight! It looks like everything's running pretty well beyond some minor issues with ping for those of you in the central/eastern US (the server is hosted pretty far up in Northwest Washington). Otherwise it seems like you all said it was pretty playable! I have yet to configure all of the plugins, sprays are still broken, and I don't have any custom maps yet, but it's all coming soon. Stay tuned for gamenight announcements.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

77BC567A0CC58FFFFC0E112F8BC4D0C1A5E70D15

• Like 1

IcJrhMb.jpg

Protect the bottom spine!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr. Orange said:
Spoiler

IcJrhMb.jpg

Protect the bottom spine!

holy shit you fucking incredible person

2 hours ago, Scourge said:

I missed you guys

Seriously though, it's been ages since we've all been together as a group. Felt good to be around everyone again.

• Like 1

The game last night was real fun. I really do hope that more of these can continue.

P.S. My name on Steam as of right now is Razormind. Sorry to folks with no memory like Scourge change it every now and again but I like it.

• 2 weeks later...

So we're thinking of having gamenights on Wednesday nights, but I wanted to get input from you guys before I moved forward with anything. Thoughts?

Make it happen at 3am EST and you have a shlong dong King Kong Deal my Caucasian colored amigo.

FYI, server's going to be going down this weekend, I've got a LAN party and I need all the juice I can get as a file host/server for the games. I'll take some time to try to get a fun mode configuration and MVM config working as well.

EDIT 7/19/16: Server is back up. Paid for my DDNS so my hostname is now mine for good and I can get additional hostnames for additional servers once I get myself some more horsepower. I'll try to get MvM up soon.

LoneWolf, add me on Steam. 

I'm not at my computer consistently, so I won't be able to play with you guys until later in August.