Star Fox Zero Model Ripping

Thomas Draco

mann.., i really want the Star Fox Team Full body models...

• Like 4

On 4/29/2017 at 1:46 PM, Isaac-McCloud said:

mann.., i really want the Star Fox Team Full body models...

Me too, along with star wolf and the rest.

13 hours ago, StarMaverick said:

Me too, along with star wolf and the rest.

Sorry, i check out the data file's of the game..., there's only Star Fox Team, with full body modeled, now you may ask.., why, beacuse, we can see the SF Team with full body in Menu & Prologue Cutscenes.., So.. Star Wolf team, don't have full 3D Modeled body...

I already know that, It could of be cool to see the star wolf team in full 3d model.

On 5/2/2017 at 8:54 AM, Isaac-McCloud said:

Sorry, i check out the data file's of the game..., there's only Star Fox Team, with full body modeled, now you may ask.., why, beacuse, we can see the SF Team with full body in Menu & Prologue Cutscenes.., So.. Star Wolf team, don't have full 3D Modeled body...

Do you know anyone actively trying to rip the 4 Starfox models? I tried some time ago with Noesis (latest version, 4.265), but I couldn't get the textures to be seen.

et2007.dat seems to have the files for the full-body StarFox team, but I have no clue how to get the textures to show (if it's supposed to at all). I've tried asking for help for months on Facepuch, vg-resource, and even the OP via tumblr (no reply since October 19th , 2016), but all have been met with silence...

Screenshot (40).png

2 hours ago, Akuago220 said:

Do you know anyone actively trying to rip the 4 Starfox models? I tried some time ago with Noesis (latest version, 4.265), but I couldn't get the textures to be seen.

et2007.dat seems to have the files for the full-body StarFox team, but I have no clue how to get the textures to show (if it's supposed to at all). I've tried asking for help for months on Facepuch, vg-resource, and even the OP via tumblr (no reply since October 19th , 2016), but all have been met with silence...

Screenshot (40).png

Hmm, for me, i really don't care for the tex, the important is the model..

Could somebody link me to that Noesis tool?
No matter what, I can't seem to find it anywhere online.

• 3 months later...

Thats a lot of stuff you ripped so far :)

Can you also rip textures as well please?

I found the models so far of the Map Elements but not the textures of them. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

https://github.com/Kerilk/noesis_bayonetta_pc

EAKNGus.jpg

Hello. Been a while. So Kerilk has updated his plugin to work with Star Fox Zero near-flawlessly now. I have been aiming to port most of the primary vehicles to Source. My partrons will have access to test them out in Gmod first, but they will be public at a later point.

Until then, be sure to read his instructions of whatever other file you will need to view them properly.

https://imgur.com/a/483rZGe

• 6 months later...

You know where his bandana and undershirt textures are? I cant find them, I found all his other textures

Blender_ [E__fox0_untitled.blend] 10_27_2020 11_36_23 PM.png

Edited by mech_v1
solved one problem

• 2 years later...