Star Fox Adventures Glitches

Zaphyr Stone

So I'm playing through Adventures again for old times sake, and this playthrough has been weirdly glitchy for some reason. Like I've had no problems with it until now.

For example, I tossed Tricky's ball in Snowhorn Wastes, and it fell through the floor and disappeared (rip ball!). And just weird stuff like that.

But then this happened to me at Dragon Rock, like wtf?! XD

https://youtu.be/5QHJ9qgjGxY

Anyone else have some cool/weird/funny glitches happen in this game?

I remember that my friend had an action replay GameCube disk once and he brought it over to my house. We decided that it would be great to put EVERY SINGLE cheat available for StarFox Adventures on at the same time. Anxiously anticipating an easy-peasy gameplay experience, we booted up the game a few hours later.

Well. What we got was... Interesting, to say the least. For starters, the cutscenes had normal character models but the second gameplay started, the characters turned into giants... And I mean that literally. All you could see were two extremely tall and thick vulpine legs and a tail.

On top of that, whenever you would gov the command to jump, Fox would jump about two feet into the air, stop, and then begin floating slowly into the sky, flying over the entire map.

The only cheat that really worked was the fact that we did, in fact, have all of the staff abilities but that really meant nothing at all seeing as we couldn't play the game properly.

That's insane! XD I feel like I've seen that jumping glitch before, but not the others.

It's too bad you didn't get to really play the game. It would've been interesting to see if having all the staff abilities shortened your gameplay any.

47 minutes ago, Zaphyr Stone said:

That's insane! XD I feel like I've seen that jumping glitch befoite, but not the others.

It's too bad you didn't get to really play the game. It would've been interesting to see if having all the staff abilities shortened your gameplay any.

It Is. However, I remember thinking "Holy crap, I've broken the game!" The entire time we were playing It. I guess that's what you get for trying to cheat the system.

On 5/21/2016 at 1:56 AM, Zaphyr Stone said:

When the weed hits too fire so you find yo self in the desert as a fox riding a triceratops. 

rip in peace quality 

Does anyone remembers the glitch that involved Tricky disappearing and somehow winding up inside the 3rd person view? I have restarted the game several times because of that glitch. My brother figured out how to get rid of the glitch without restarting the game by going to places where Tricky can't go, such as the Thorntail Store.

• 3 months later...
On 5/20/2016 at 10:56 PM, Zaphyr Stone said:

So I'm playing through Adventures again for old times sake, and this playthrough has been weirdly glitchy for some reason. Like I've had no problems with it until now.

For example, I tossed Tricky's ball in Snowhorn Wastes, and it fell through the floor and disappeared (rip ball!). And just weird stuff like that.

Anyone else have some cool/weird/funny glitches happen in this game?

Don't. Stop. Me. From havingagoodtime HAVINGAGOODTIME!!!!!

Sorry, that's the first song that came into my head when I saw this. ^^;