20 Questions by Me

fanfictiondreamer

Ok, was that a fun game or what? Now then, time for me to reveal another secret in my story.

Ok, here goes my second game. In my story, Misty has so many friends. Her best friends involve her 4 friends of the Friendly 5-Bubbles, Ribbon, Princess Peach and Lady Bow, she has made some close bonds with some outside her dimensions such as Fox, she's best buddies with Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie, her other best friend is Knuckles the Echidna. However, in one of my stories, she develops a strong bond with someone whose franchise I have yet to mention in my story. Who is this new friend of Misty's? The questions shall begin...NOW!! GO!!!

5 minutes ago, ArwingFan said:

So is this new friend male or female?

A male. Definitely a male.

• 5 weeks later...

One month and I have managed to save this from becoming a dead thread. There is still time people. Remember: there is another new friend of Misty's in my story and he is absolutely without a doubt a male.

• 4 weeks later...

I will not let this game cease. I am waiting on those to participate. Ask me any question. Check the past few posts to see what this game is.

• 4 months later...

Just a refresher: this game will still continue. This game is to guess who Misty's new friend is in my story. It has been confirmed to be a male. Keep at the questions, I really want to finish this!

• 3 months later...

Ok, my 20 questions game has been sitting here collecting dust for who knows how long. It can still continue. Remember: this is a new friend of Misty's who is a male character. It's still anybody's guess.