Sorry.

geoprimedonna

Hello guys.

Sorry that I have been absent on the site for the 2nd time. I just needed a pause and all. I just came here to say sorry for being such a jerk the whole time, and for forgiveness if I hurt any feelings. Things have been very unstable for me the last year-ish, both as a fan and as a person. It will still take some time until I come back for real, but just the thought on how rude I was is aching me a lot, and it was about time to ask forgiveness from my part.

So just came for that. Sorry for any trouble I did. I hope to be back here soon, but I still think that it could wait a bit more. I miss y'all, but it's for my own good.

I have no clue what you're talking about! You have not caused me any problems at all! But if you feel like you need to take a break from SF-O, then that's totally cool!! (Please do correct me if that's not what you meant). Whenever I feel like I'm not doing so well with something, I take a little break from it, and then I return later on when I feel ready! Sometimes a little time away is just what we all need! :)

No hard feelings ya turbonerd :p