Jump to content

Does anyone want to see Sauria and Cerinia exist in the Zero's continuity?


14432

Recommended Posts

Wasn't it already confirmed canon when Slippy mentioned Sauria in Battle Begins?

But sure, I wouldn't mind seeing some post-64 stuff back such as Panther or Sargasso.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Paptoon? I wants Paptoon. I wants :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They are canon. As of now, Zero is basically a prequel to Adventures.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SF Alba said:

They are canon. As of now, Zero is basically a prequel to Adventures.

how do you know? because i dont see any of that in the storyline

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 14432 said:

how do you know? because i dont see any of that in the storyline

Because Zero is 64, just updated. It didn't reboot the whole continuity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SF Alba said:

Because Zero is 64, just updated. It didn't reboot the whole continuity.

yes it did. did you even play the game or do you live under a damn rock?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 14432 said:

yes they did. did you even play the game?

Of course I did. I 100% it. And Miyamoto specifically said that it wasn't a reboot. It was a re-imagining of 64, meaning that it only replaces 64 in the timeline.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SF Alba said:

Of course I did. I 100% it. And Miyamoto specifically said that it wasn't a reboot. It was a re-imagining of 64, meaning that it only replaces 64 in the timeline.

Wake up sherson, i assume sauria and cerinia were never formed when Zero's universe was in it's infancy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, 14432 said:

Wake up sherson, i assume sauria and cerinia were never formed when Zero's universe was in it's infancy

I don't know what you mean by "Sherson", but other than that, you have no foundation for what you're saying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, SF Alba said:

I don't know what you mean by "Sherson", but other than that, you have no foundation for what you're saying.

reboots change stuff and new stuff gets added and some old stuff either gets changed or entirely removed.

 

I'm pretty sure shigeru miyamoto regretted the decision of even making "Adventures" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 14432 said:

reboots change stuff and new stuff gets added and some old stuff either gets changed or entirely removed.

 

I'm pretty sure shigeru miyamoto regretted the decision of even making "Adventures" 

Zero isn't a reboot. It's just a replacement for 64 in the timeline.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SF Alba said:

Zero isn't a reboot. It's just a replacement for 64 in the timeline.

enough of that biased nonsense if it's a reboot , it's a reboot! 

Anyhow nintendon't listen to filthy foreigners like you and me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 14432 said:

enough of that biased nonsense if it's a reboot , it's a reboot! 

Anyhow nintendon't listen to filthy foreigners like you and me

I'm not being biased in the slightest. I'm repeating what Miyamoto said. This has absolutely nothing to do with how Nintendo perceives anyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SF Alba said:

I'm not being biased in the slightest. I'm repeating what Miyamoto said. This has absolutely nothing to do with how Nintendo perceives anyone.

Japanese can say anything to westerners just as long as they stay out of their business and their country. Face it they've been isolated on those islands for thousands of years

Heh, are you the same one who ignores me in chats?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, 14432 said:

Japanese can say anything to westerners just as long as they stay out of their business and their country. Face it they've been isolated on those islands for thousands of years

That's borderline racism.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SF Alba said:

That's borderline racism.

nope its true

they do their own thing while not falling under the influence of the west and i respect that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, 14432 said:

nope its true

they do their own thing while not falling under the influence of the west and i respect that

You realise that Japan isn't some detached place that has nothing to do with the rest of the world, don't you? Their modern culture has a lot of similarities with today's western culture.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SF Alba said:

You realise that Japan isn't some detached place that has nothing to do with the rest of the world, don't you? Their modern culture has a lot of similarities with today's western culture.

the only had to adapt because if they didn't the west would have come in an conquered them a long time ago.

 

get real alb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, 14432 said:

the only had to adapt because if they didn't the west would have come in an conquered them a long time ago.

 

get real alb

eb6.jpg?1307463786

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2016 at 1:02 PM, 14432 said:

Japanese can say anything to westerners just as long as they stay out of their business and their country. Face it they've been isolated on those islands for thousands of years

Heh, are you the same one who ignores me in chats?

 

On 05/07/2016 at 1:49 PM, 14432 said:

the only had to adapt because if they didn't the west would have come in an conquered them a long time ago.

 

get real alb

Japan is a country allied with the USA (A WESTERN COUNTRY!!!), so the Americans will definitely conquer us for not being like them...

And we're an isolated bunch of islands? Lol! You do realise we have boats and aeroplanes as well, right?
Seriously, North-Korea even has 2 neighbouring countries, and they're way more isolated than we are!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MKGirlism said:

 

Japan is a country allied with the USA (A WESTERN COUNTRY!!!), so the Americans will definitely conquer us for not being like them...

And we're an isolated bunch of islands? Lol! You do realise we have boats and aeroplanes as well, right?
Seriously, North-Korea even has 2 neighbouring countries, and they're way more isolated than we are!

remember Sakoku?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well yes, because I'm apparently 200 years old, or even older...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 14432 said:

remember Sakoku?

I don't really see how something form 200 years ago, could apply today, either. It doesn't make much sense, if you ask me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...