SF-O Battle Royale

Shmibli7

Alrighty. Time to have some pointless fun.

The premise of this thread is simple: A user pits two characters together and the user below states who they think would win and why, as well as pitting two new characters together.

Please note: I will not tolerate matchups based on political, religious, or social issues. (I.e Donald Trump vs. The Nation of Mexico, Bin Laden vs. The Westborough Baptist Church, etc.) 

Aside from that, nearly any matchup is fair game. The characters do not have to be connected in any way to pit them together.

So, let's start this off, shall we? In the spirit of SF-O, let's begin with a  StarFox themed deathmatch.

Fox McCloud vs. Wolf O'Donnell, to the death. Who wins and why?

In the air then Fox wins seeing how he wins in the games.  On ground Wolf would probably win due to physical strength.

Slippy (no vehicles) vs Politoed

A fairly decent battle, but even after doing research, I think Slippy's still got this one. Water attacks won't do much against another toad, and Slippy's got some heavy firepower at his disposal, even without vehicles. Anyone remember the Gatling Gun?

latest?cb=20120615134957  VS     MarioNSMBWii.png

Mii                  MARIO

As much as I hate to say it, Mario, simply due to power-ups.

Batman vs. Wolverine.

With prep time, Batman just uses magnets. Without prep time, it may be more tough for him. I may give it to Wolverine.

Falco vs Wolf in the air.

Wolf. He's likely second only to Fox and perhaps James in dogfighting skill; and the Wolfen is usually equal or more powerful than the Arwing.

Winston from Overwatch vs Donkey Kong.

Neither, as they would likely just end up killing eachother. However, I give an edge to Winston due to his technology and primal instincts.

Jules and Vincent vs. Mr. Blonde.

Jules and Vincent, mainly because Mr.Blonde was on his own and soon got outnumbered.

Rachet & Clank VS Jak & Daxter.

Assuming an optimal environment for each, croc. It has the advantage of stealth, and has an extremely strong bite. They're also extremely fast.

Saltire vs DC's Ares

Saltire-01.jpeg

wonder-woman-solo-film-three-villains-to-watch-out-for-825437.jpg

Saltire due to the fact that I hate Greek mythology and nearly everything derived from almost every aspect of it.

That, and Saltire is an aawesome character.

Ryu Hayabusa vs. The Bride

Ryu kills demons, The Bride kills Lucy Lu. If you can slay supernatural creatures you can defeat almost anything.

Ryu wins.

-

Archer (Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works)

latest?cb=20150222015733

VS

Guts (Beserk)

Nxf5le1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Given that I know literally nothing about the chatacters at hand, I say Guts because he seems cooler to me.

Harry Callahan vs. Sonny Crockett.

• Like 1

Dirty Harry, hands down. No contest.

-

James T. Kirk vs Han Solo

JamesTKirk.jpg499?cb=20100129155042

Well, I love both characters but I'm going to have to give it to Kirk as he has expertise in how to utilize the Enterprize's defenses as well as prowess with handheld weapons. Also, given that the Millennium Falcon is significantly smaller than the Enterprize and usually is in deplorable condition when Han is behind the wheel, I think a well-timed torpedo would end the smuggler's carreer.

This being said, if we were honest, these two would probably end up working together, given the Federation's stance on empires...