Pokemon Go? Pokemon GO!

Dr. Orange

Who else downloaded Pokemon Go?

Who else is on Superior team Red/Valor?

Who is on degenerate team Blue/Mystink or Yellow/Completely Forgot?

I caught a bunch today and bike rode about 40+ km. Nintendo just made the best game to get the Doritos outside.

I have the game, but I haven't joined a team yet. Unfortunately there aren't many Pokemon or pokespots around my place so I have to go somewhere more populated to find them. I've also gotten a bunch of eggs that I now have to try and hatch.

Edit: I have now joined Yellow/Team Instinct

I'm using a Windows 10 Mobile device, so I can't get it...sadly.

My favorite Youtuber talked about this game on his Facebook page. I would play it myself, but I don't have a smartphone, nor do I need to have one, yet.

I downloaded it. I don't like walking, and I'm not 16 yet. It's kinda hard to ride a scooter and play pokemon at the same time.

Bike and Jog man. I haven't used my car whatsoever for this besides going downtown.

I personally have not been able to try out Pokemon Go. I've downloaded it and signed up but the problem I've been having that made me give up on it was that even though I've adjusted the location sharing in my settings, I still can't get a GPS signal. 

There's an article about the game in People magazine. There are already some problems caused by the game. I feel like I need to do something to help out with these problems before they get out of hand.

45 minutes ago, fanfictiondreamer said:

There's an article about the game in People magazine. There are already some problems caused by the game. I feel like I need to do something to help out with these problems before they get out of hand.

Like?

Let's see, people who are starting to play this game are having a very difficult time balancing between living in reality and playing in a fantasy world. They have only lived in one world more than the other. One advantage of being autistic for me is that I have lived in both worlds and I am able to balance between living in reality and my fantasy world. I am still struggling somewhat but I have been doing a lot better than I did when I was younger. Perhaps I can help people learn how to balance living in both worlds. Once they are able to do this, than this game will not be too much of a problem. What I give to tell "him" about this advice.

I've got the game downloaded on my tablet, but because there aren't any local wifi/wireless connections I can connect to, my usuage of the game might be limited to when I'm playing at lycée... God dammit, why do I now have reasonable excuses to go to school?!

And people say I need to get out in the sun a little more.

• 2 weeks later...

This Pokemon GO craze has gotten way out of control. People are getting into car accidents, people are getting themselves into dumb mishaps such as getting stuck in a tree, people are complaining about the incapability of the game within some countries; one guy actually lost his job in Singapore for insulting the country for not being able to play the game. Suddenly, I'm feeling more and more like I'm in touch with reality. This game was supposed to be fun, not something that people should get themselves sucked into and cause so many of these major and avoidable problems. It's obvious that feeding on stupid keeps getting easier as always. Someone really needs to help these people fix these problems.

Well anything with Pokemon will have a huge fan following.

That and there is a warning; the entire loading page.

*Wants to say that he has joined team Valor but stays quiet for fear that those not affiliated with the team will form a lynch mob and hang him from the closest tree.*

Team Valor for the winnings.

• Like 1

Coolest moment for me thus far was finding this big guy in my house.

Screenshot_20160803-131813.png