Which route would Star Fox really take in SF64?

The VGM Lover

I wonder if anyone thought o' this before...?

Which route do you guys think Star Fox would realistically take in Star Fox 64? Would they save the Cornerian Army, including the units stationed in Sector Y and Katina, or would they actively go out of their way to avoid any hassles and just rush to Venom?

This is actually a really interesting question that I don't think anyone's ever posed!

My best guess would likely be Corneria -> Meteo -> Fichina -> Solar -> Macbeth -> Area 6 -> Venom

I'm kinda basing this on what the most authentic story moments are. Fichina, Solar, Macbeth, and the Gorgon really stick out in my memories of the game.

As far as what the actual StarFox team would do, I agree with you in that you'd probably see them going up to Sector Y and then through Katina first, just to do their best to assist the Cornerian army (they are mercenaries after all).

• Like 1

Corneria > Meteo > Katrina > Solar > Macbeth > Area 6 > Vemon

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Personally I'd imagine they'd take the route that helps out the Corerian army as much as possible, Like Sector Y, Katrina, Fortuna and the likes. While hurting the Venom Army by destroying their armory on Macbeth, then breaking threw Area 6. And finally beating Star Wolf a second time while defeating Andross. At least, that's how I see it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always assumed in canon Starfox pursued all possible routes in some wacky storybending that we aren't allowed to play but I think if we had to go for an in game only route then it at least would have to involve Fichina. Sadly this counts out Sector Y and Katina.... hrm.

• Like 1