Chuggaaconroy

fanfictiondreamer

I have been super shy about this, but I've wanting to talk about this for a long time. I played a game to guess what LPer I am into and it is now finished. It's true, my favorite LPer is Chuggaaconroy. I admire that guy so much.

Many of you know Chuggaaconroy as a very popular LPer who has done a dozen LPs on Youtube. He mainly does Nintendo games. He loves game franchises such as Mario and Pokemon and has done more of those games than any other. His real name is Emile.

However, I like him for more than just his LPs. He is quirky, much like I am, he is very entertaining; I love hearing his bad puns, I always thought bad jokes were funny, he is very unique and I feel the same way about myself. I also like to hear him talk a lot about himself. The person he is, to me, is what makes him truly special. Whenever I hear him talk about himself, I start to feel a connection with him. He and I have so much in common with each other. He and I grew up alone during our childhood. Neither of us made a lot of friends when we were kids and we both cope with that loneliness through video games. The difference is I chose to be alone because I was more comfortable alone but I never really understood why. He, on the other hand, didn't really have anyone in his life that he really connected with, not even his own parents, I'm sure of that. Speaking of which, not making any strong connections with our parents is another thing we have in common with each other. What I feel towards Emile is really special to me. To have him overcome his shyness through his LPs is much like what I want to do.

There was something else with this guy that I should mention and it is something that I have been struggling with. I remember several times that I was trying to reach out to him but I received no response from him. I found myself trying to get his attention several time. But then one evening, I realized something that I didn't like; I was coming another obsessed fan girl. That did not feel good at all. When I found out about that, I struggled with that want for reaching out to this guy and my needs for maintaining self-control. The revelation was so intensely upsetting that I starting crying after I went to bed that night because I couldn't stand the thought of becoming another obsessed fan girl.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about this. I struggled between my wanting to meet him and my needs to build a decent life for myself. I still want to meet him but I prefer not to give in to this feeling if it ruins me. Whatever struggles that are going on inside me, they're my responsibility, mine and mine alone. No one else should be blamed for this, especially not Emile. Even more so than that, I tend to forget that I am just one out of millions of people, so finding someone like me would be extremely difficult to say the least. Perhaps I don't need him to notice me and I will accept that if I have to but if he wants to notice me, I would be more than happy to have that. As I thought about this, the best thing for me would be to let him decide what he wants to do. At least, that's what I tell myself. Ultimately, what I really need to do is to reach out to everyone because we all need each other much like how he needed to find people that would like him for him. I would love to be one of those people because I do care about him as a person. I don't know if we will ever meet and I'm not sure if we should but if we do, there is so much that I want to say to him. He does mean so much to me.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to show you some of his LPs. For those of you have never heard of Chuggaaconroy, this is your chance to watch his video and get to know who he is. He is really funny and, as nutty as this may sound, I tend to feel a strong connection with him nearly every time I watch his videos and listen to him talk. This is one of the videos on his play list:

I got into this game series because of him. I have been wanting to watch this game for quite some time and when I finally gave myself the chance to watch it, I liked it and I could not believe it took me so long to get into this game. But I believe in fate and some things happen for a reason and they happen whenever they happen. I feel that the timing was right on the mark for me.

If you like Pikmin, then you'll love this LP.

This LP I enjoyed a lot. I have watched this repeatedly for weeks. I eventually got both Pikmin and this game and, let me tell you, watching a game play and actually playing the game are 2 very different experiences. This game is really tough and it would take a lot of times playing it to be as good as Emile. He claims to not be good at this game but I beg to differ. He made this game look easy and, like I said, it is not easy. Emile is awesome at this, even at his worst.

This is probably the first LP of his that I have watched:

At first, I thought this was another cancelled game until I was looking for it online and found out it was actually released. When I was looking up an LP of this game, his name was the first that showed up. It was the first time fate was trying to tell me about this guy. I found myself watching the entire play through and it was really great. This was back when he was starting out as an LPer. You could tell from the quality of the sound and that he was constantly asking for likes, subscriptions, etc. after the end of each video. He stopped doing that during later of his videos. This was back when I was starting to get to know him. After that, I have watched many more of his videos.

This was another one of his LPs that I watched:

A while back, I have decided to watch an LP of this game because I was curious about it. I have read about it before and the whole thing about this creepy looking moon (creepy at the very least) and learned that it's frightening looking grimace wasn't even the scary part about it or the game. I will never play this game just because of that moon. I'm sorry if I am offending any fan of this game but I am just too scared of that moon to play this game.

Anyway, when I looked up an LP of this game on Youtube, his name was the first one that I saw. Fate was leading me back to this guy, I just know it. I watched the whole thing and I enjoyed it to a point. It was also where I first learned about this guy. Now that I think about it, I believe I saw this one before the one above this. Anyway, here is another game that he has LPed. Enjoy.

I have been watching a lot of games online that I don't own and/or haven't played, yet. I began to buy and play some of these games because of these LPs that have inspired me to try these games. I would have thought that watching games that I have already played would be a waist of time, but when you start seeing games that you have already played being played by other gamers, you would be able to notice some things that you would have not noticed from playing them yourselves. This is one of those games:

I have to tell you, I love the Paper Mario series. When I played the first Paper Mario game for the first time, I was addicted to it and I wanted to own it. When the second Paper Mario was announced to be made and released, I was so excited because the first one was just so much fun but the second one was hardly as good as the first one. This one, I wasn't too crazy about when I first saw it and I thought I would never own it until my brother gave me the Nintendo Wii for Christmas in 2012 (yeah, I'm THAT behind in owning the Wii) and, of course, I got this game. I played it was and I didn't really like it that much. Although I thought the story was really good and very well thought up with an incredibly awesome surprise ending (which us somewhat sad but also happy in a way), but I have to be honest, there is one thing about this game that I really didn't like and because of that one part, I won't be playing this game again, ever. I will be watching someone else play this game from now on. Emile, you are awesome at this game, you're so funny and zany and I will continue to watch you play this game over and over it was just so great to watch you play it ever now and again whenever I feel like it.

For those of you who have watched his videos, you would know that Emile is a huge fan of Pokemon, much like myself. He has done a number of videos of Pokemon games and has greatly demonstrated his passion for the series in all of them. It is another way that he and I have so much in common and another way for fate to bring us together. This is his latest project involving a Pokemon game:

I have waited till he had beaten the last Gym Leader before I began to watch these videos just so I don't need to wait for him to make another one as I was watching the series. In these videos, he has demonstrated much more of his zaniness, but also, he somewhat became serious about his life and what he has been through during those days that he has been through school. It was difficult for me to listen to those stories and it made me want to be there for him even more. I don't think he needs me, but I still would love to meet him one day and talk to him about my time growing up. That, to me, would be really special to share those stories to someone who is really and truly special to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another LP done by Emile that I did not play and still have not played, yet:

I have watched this game be done by another LPer so I already know about the game, but in my honest opinion, Emile has done it much better, he even made it look much easier than the other guy. Although, there were a few things that the other guy pointed out that I wanted Emile to, but we can't have it all, so oh well.

Another thing about Emile that I recently found out is he won't do LPs of games that recently came out, only games that have been out for most likely years. I felt kind of stupid for requesting him to do Pokemon Sun and Moon once it came out, but I have been doing some thinking afterward and it made me feel better about myself because I like playing games that have been out for years, which made me feel kind of silly because I sometimes think that people would always be into the newer games. I would be into them, too, but I do also like the older games so I felt sort of like an outsider. But then I thought about it some more and remembered that people like playing old games, too. Some of them mostly own the old NES system, I'm sure of that. So then I felt silly for feeling silly about liking old games. However, Emile was the one that reminded me not to be ashamed of liking old games, even more so showing them online. I have realized that when he did Pokemon Platinum. To have him do this made him seem even more likable and special to me. He may be just my type; he does seem like my dream guy, after all.

This is probably the 20th time today that I'm going to mention this. Emile's friends are perhaps the most hilarious bunch of nutjobs I have ever listened to. I have been watching Proton Jon's LP of Triforce Heroes with 2 other LPers and they are so funny that I'm dying from listening to those 3 idiots talking. Emile is funny beyond reason but Proton Jon is also hilarious. To say those guys are friends would be too obvious. My brother and I can totally relate to these idiots, no joke. If you would like to check out his LPs, feel free to do so. He and Emile are connected after all via links and usernames on Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

He has done Pikmin, he has done Pikmin 2, I am able to own and play both games, but I don't think I will ever be able to own and/or this:

This game is a lot different from its prequels. It has different characters, a somewhat different story, there is Olimar from the first 2 games but he does not become a playable character in the story mode. Instead, 3 other characters take his place. I have something I want to tell you, but I am still playing a game so until that game has been completed, I will tell you something about this game, something that only I have made up. (Oh, my gosh, I'm so excited)

When Emile was playing this game, he had much newer equipment from when he did the first 2 Pikmin games. You can tell from the sound quality of this LP. He has taken great lengths to improve the experience of these LPs and I have to say that he has done a fantastic job. He has become very well known and I have to say, for someone who didn't have a lot of friends growing up (much like me) he really has made a name for himself. Now everyone wants to talk to him and acknowledge. Through all of this, he did something far more important: he has helped a lot of people who are shy gain the courage come out of their shells and express themselves; people like me. Perhaps someday, if we ever have the chance to, we will meet and maybe, I will be able to show him just how special I am.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone, Emile has started doing a new LP and check out what it is:

A lot of you should be familiar with this game by now. I haven't seen it, yet, but I'm planning on doing that sooner or later. Masaeanela has been doing streams of this game on Twitch. One of the game plays of this game was the first stream that I have watched. It was also when I joined Twitch. Masae seems like a very sweet girl and a very interesting one, too. I wasn't comfortable with her at first because she was still brand new to me at the time and I'm not all for jumping into things that are new right away. But then, I have watched more and more of her streams and now I am getting comfortable with watching her LPs. Perhaps I should start watching a few of her LPs on her Youtube channel, but I just don't really feel like it at the moment.

Anyway, I have not been watching Emile's LPs lately because of some...personal issues that I have been dealing with inside my mind, but perhaps I should start watching his LPs again and maybe I should stop being so intimidated by my fears of becoming sickly obsessed with him and really try to handle this moderately. Moderation is all that I need. I still would love to reach out to him because he means so much to me. Perhaps some day...I will.

• 1 month later...

Lately, I have been watching Streams of game plays being done by a friend of Emile's; a girl who goes by the username Masaeanela. She is another interesting person. I have started watching her Streams on Twitch a while back, I even set up an account on Stream because of her. I have tried to catch her Streams ever since. I have to admit, I find Masae to be a very interesting person. She seems to be sweeter than honey but she does have somewhat of a temper, which is something I also have. Even more so than that, sometimes whenever I hear her talk about myself, it's sounds a lot like she's talking about me. Most of all, she is very compassion and cares a lot about people. I think both she and Emile are very special. To me they are and we have so much in common with one another. I have to admit that I have gotten closer to her than I could to Emile, but...something about this bothers me. It feels like an opportunity to use her to get close to Emile, but that isn't right. My conscious would never allow it.  In fact, I despite the concept of using someone. She is way too special to be used. I do like her. Although I don't know any other way of trying to reach out to Emile. I could use some help from another person and to be honest, the only person that I should use her to get close to is her. If she does help me with getting close to Emile, I would feel as though I owe her and I will. I like her too much to just use her. I'm not saying any of this to get on their good sides, I mean it, all of it and I wish there was some way I can prove it. To say all of this and really feel this way, that's the best way to say on someone's good side. Emile, Masae, stay together, I believe there is a reason why you have found each other and perhaps you need each other a lot more than I need you. I will look after you and I do care about both of you. If you don't need, then that's Ok. I have other things that I have to worry about, but if you would like to reach to me, I'm here. But please, don't worry about me. It's probably better that way.

• 2 months later...

Ok, I have currently been watching a number of videos as inspiration for a part in my story. I have decided to watch Masae's LP of Tales of Symphonia but it will be a long while before she finishes it and I want to watch the series as soon as she is done with posting the series (don't rush, Masae, I can and will wait). So I has watched her Tales of Vesperia LP that she made a few years back. I have also decided to watch Emile's LP of Xenoblade Chronicles after a long while of being hesitant to watch it. He says it's his favorite video game of all times (mine is Starfox Adventures, sorry, Emile) I have been watching it, it looks very interesting but I'm not super crazy about it for a number of reasons (again, sorry, Emile) I will post the link for the LP here:

I haven't finished the series yet and I am having a difficult time doing so because of my...personal issues. I have a few other games in mind for the particular part of the story involving this game, the 2 Tales of series games. I may need to go into them, but don't usually watch 2 or more series at one time. Maybe I should start doing that just so I won't use up so much of my time sitting around and doing nothing. Perhaps.

• 2 months later...

Um...yeah...about Xenoblade Chronicles? I have watched the entire series....twice. I wasn't crazy about it at first like I mentioned, but I have to be honest; I really like the series. I think the game itself has a very interesting story and great characters, but there are still some things about the game that I'm still not crazy about. One example would be the characters living on a gigantic titan that was thought to be dead and that their entire world involves that and another titan. That I don't have a lot of interest in. A few others involves the reasons why the game is rated T for teen. There are most certainly a lot of things there that don't turn me on at all. But all and all, it is a very likable game.

One thing about the game that really sparked my interest involved the game itself being dubbed in the UK. First of all, all of the characters have british accents. I was surprised to realize that. There was not one character in that game that didn't have an accent, being it human or non-human, or rather Homs as they are called in the game. It was tough to get use to but it eventually grew on me and now, I can't imagine any of the characters without their accents. Sometimes, I'm so use to it that I don't even notice the accents anymore. Another thing about the game being dubbed in the UK that was unique was that they have different ways of spelling words. Some words such as defense is spelled with a "c" instead of an "s", so words like that are spelled "defence". I noticed that in one of the games, as well as an LP done by someone in Europe. Another unique spelling involves words such as color, honor and favorite. Each of those words are spelled with a "u" next to the "o", or next to the second o for words like honor. So those words are spelled like "colour", "honour" and "favourite". Also, words like "center" are spelled like "r-e" instead of "e-r", so center in the UK is spelled "centre". I thought they were all very fascinating because I don't experience stuff like that everyday. I'm sure that that British people feel the same way about how we spelled these words. I wouldn't be surprised the least bit.

I could really see why Emile was really into this game. It is a really great game. I have been wanting to watch his LP of it for a few years, but I have been very hesitant for a number of reasons. But I decided to give it a chance and I'm really glad I did. I have been waiting to start watching this game for quite some time.

I could not believe it when I first saw it, but Emile is actually doing an LP of this:

Yeah, he his LPing this game. I was so shocked to find out about this. I haven't watched it yet because I am currently on Xenoblade Chronicles, but I will watch it sooner or later. He hasn't finished it, yet, but he will eventually. I have been working on a story from this game. I will very likely start doing that story while watching this LP. As I am watching this LP, I will post parts about my story on the comments from these different parts of the game. I so can't wait! It's going to be exciting!

• 1 month later...

I can't help but wonder if Emile would be interested in reading my story. I think he will but I also think that saying that would be nothing more than wishful thinking. I would love to hear his opinion on it. I has Pokemon as well as a lot of other Nintendo games, including Super Smash Bros and most others that follow. If I could find some way to get his attention, I would be really happy. Then again, I may be overemphasizing on the thought of it and I don't exactly stick out like a sore thumb on the internet as I have been reminded constantly. I honestly have no idea what to do about this.

• 1 month later...

So, Emile is doing another LP. Here, check it out:

If you like Mario and Luigi Super Saga, then maybe you like this one. How many here remember this one?

Ok, so I was thinking about picking out some theme songs for Emile. I did see that Tim (NintendoCapriSun) has created some theme songs for him and a few of his friends, including himself. I really don't feel like using those songs, I'd rather pick out songs myself. I don't want to use any of his work. I'd rather he tell me if it's Ok. Also....I have my reasons for not choosing them. Also, I like video game music so I prefer to pick out songs from games. I am not musically talented myself, so this is just what I always do ever since I was younger. I have also written songs from video game music.

This is what I have in mind for Emile's theme:

This song sounds very exciting. It also sounds very catchy and I could listen to it all day. ^_^ That's also how I feel about Emile. He is such a fun guy.

I have even picked out a theme song for Masae on a subconsciously. This is what I chose for her:

I've loved this song very much ever since the first time I heard it and I thought that it was perfect for her.

I then decided to come up with a theme song for myself just for the heck of it. This is what I chose for myself:

I've loved hearing this ever since I was 8. I don't really know I like it so much, it does sound very catchy and I guess this was my favorite race course.

Call me whatever you want, I think these are great songs that I picked out. I really don't want to use those other songs that Tim created. I don't want to take them. I'll just stick with picking out songs from games. That's just how I am.

You know, Emile has attended so many of these video games and electronic conventions all over the country as well as in Canada. He has also had his friends Jon, Tim and Masae join him. Meanwhile, the number of conventions like these I have attended? 0 (zero). I don't even have any means of getting to these conventions. I live in a small town in PA and these Cons are hardly ever close to here. I don't think I can handle driving long distances, I'm on a tight budget, only managing to make enough to take care of myself with the budget plan that my mom has set up for me, I have no public transportation to get me there. I'm not asking anyone that I know to take me to any of them, including members of my own family because the idea of it is just dumb. Don't even get me started on my brother. The only person in my family who would be glad to take me to any of them would be my grandpa because would always bend over backwards for me, plus he has special means of being able to take me to these places, but I hate the thought of taking advantage of my own grandfather even if he wanted me to!!!

I would love to attend these conventions and really get the chance to meet him, but the thought of attending these cons just to meet him is stupid. I mean, only crazy people would go to a convention taking place at a great distance just to meet one person. I may have Autism, but that's no excuse for me to lose my mind and do something like that. Not to mention that I'm not that desperate to reach out to him. Then again, who in their right minds would be? A part of me really, really wants to do that and I have been struggling with that part of me for a long time over of number of things. I don't ever want to lose myself that. But there's something inside me that really notices something about him that gives me that powerful urge to want to reach out to him and talk to him. I sometimes think that he's had that urge, too. I guess you could say that he's a lot like me in that aspect. When you find that one person that you can relate to in so many ways, you want to reach out to that person to let them know that I know how they feel, I understand what they've been through and I don't feel so alone because of them. If I could get that one chance to reach to him and talk to him, that would make me very happy. The rest I will leave up to him because that's all I can do for both of us. I wouldn't need to do anything else afterwards and I would be glad to make that decision for me as well as for me.

• 2 months later...

Did anyone know that Emile has his own Wiki page? I have been on it a few times. Here's the link for it: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiDt5yk3tXWAhUS0IMKHZSjCLQQFggoMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Femile.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FChuggaaconroy_Wiki&usg=AOvVaw2v8zttr2TPW1IlVC6Pgtbe

Go ahead and check out whenever you like.

• 1 month later...

I have been thinking about doing a number of crazy things in order to try and get Emile's attention. But, I am terrified of going too far. I have seen what that looks like and it's not at all pleasant. I've been thinking about posting something on here for him, something that I have been too shy and very worried about doing. I'm afraid that it would give out a bad impression of myself, but I think I have held back a lot of the things that I'm scared of doing. Perhaps I will get on to posting that thing on here that I wanted to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Hm...I have made a few videos for my Youtube page. I am quite pleased with putting forth the effort in making them as well as really pushing myself into making them. I have to wonder if it's OK to do some things on videos involving Emile's videos or if I need special permission. I think I will give it a try and see what happens afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, everyone!!! Emile is making another LP and it's of another Pokemon game, which is what a lot of people have been waiting for. Here, check it out:

• 10 months later...

So...I didn't have a chance to mention this because I was going through....a few things. I attended ConBravo during the summer. My mom and I took a 6 hour long road trip to Hamilton, Canada, where the convention took place. It was definitely not what I expected. Also, it was overwhelming. There were hundreds of people cosplaying and it was just so much. I sort of cosplayed. I went to the convention wearing a Pokemon t-shirt, the trade mark Pokemon hat from the first season of Pokemon, a hand-made bracelet made from several material on my right wrist and an awesome looking 2-fingered glove on my left hand. (No, that's not all that I wore) 

As I attended the convention, I-met-him! That's right! I met Emile aka Chuggaaconroy and it was pretty amazing. He was so much that I remember about him. There was a thing in which he and his internet buddies, NintendoCapriSun, ProtonJon, MasaeAnela and Lucahjin were answering questions from fans. I was very hesitant to step up and ask a question because there were just too many people that wanted to ask them questions and they were insignificant stuff, such as when they were going to LP certain games, plus a bunch of other things that I can't remember. My question to them was about really getting my Ultimate Story attention. I asked if they did something special to get the attention they have or if it was just luck. They said it was just luck, as I have expected, but they also told me to really try and reach out to a lot of people and really work on perhaps critiquing others' work. When I announced my username, Fanfictiondreamer, MasaeAnela immediately recognized me. That was incredible. 

I think that will be enough for now. Perhaps I will talk more about this some other time.

• 3 months later...

So...Emile's started another Legend of Zelda LP. This time, it's one of the DS games that takes place after Wind Waker. Check it out: