Chuggaaconroy

fanfictiondreamer

So, a while back after seeing other Youtube videos, I decided to give Kid Icarus Uprising a chance and I really like the series. Emile did an LP of the game a few years back and I just got into in the fall. If you would like to check it out, it's right here: 

• 4 months later...

So, I made these after finding this Inkling model website. Let's start with: 

46994874_MyInkling.png.6a1eee21dd3b6da5dbe8bd57fe1b1118.png

My Inkling model (Not my real hair and eye colors)
That is followed by:

Emile.png.f2b872d528722da3ea8570a832b76dda.png

Emile aka Chuggaaconroy.
And then, we have: 

MasaeAnela.png.cbfa8aa345ae651fdb080a5bd38e7f85.png

MasaeAnela.
So, what do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've been starting this new series of vids involving me commentating Emile's LPs. I was nervous about it because I've been worried about it being something that may make me creepy. Here's the start of the series that I'm doing: 

I hope that this is OK for me to do.

• 8 months later...

So....Emile is doing another Pokemon LP, but it's not one of the main games. I didn't think he would start this. Check it out:

• 10 months later...

So, I've noticed that Emile's finally been doing an LP of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. It took him long enough. 

I know he was waiting for the right time, it's just that when you anticipate something, any amount of waiting can feel like it goes on forever. Whatever, it is what it is.

• 1 year later...

So.....Emile did an LP of Splatoon 2....and I couldn't play with him.....that's a shame. It'll be here, but....I can't watch it....so...you're more than welcome to if you would like:

I would have also have loved to have been able to show him my Inkling model of him as well as have him talk about it, but....we can't have it all. Oh, well, I can dream, can't I?