I hate the SU Fandom

Don't even think about comparing sci fi franchsie with steven universe. The fans will just use the whole OP Gems excuse nd will proclaim SU as "Number One".

Heck they even witchunted me out of their site for a small action.

Posting in soon to be epic bread. Mr. Bones will be proud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But didn't you make a thread a while back about Star Fox + Steven Universe?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr. Orange said:

Posting in soon to be epic bread. Mr. Bones will be proud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But didn't you make a thread a while back about Star Fox + Steven Universe?

i can cross over the content but the fans dont actually approve since they think star fox is for furries as well as the whole "Gems trump over all sci fi" excuse

Let's suppose this particular fan site is some unit of subclass within the SU fandom. You should consider that many individuals in this subclass, on average, do not produce responses that you appreciate.  Now take into account that any subclass can carry its own distinct atmosphere, niches, goals, and methods of moderation.  With that in mind, this thread could be more accurately titled: "I hate the SU fans who gather on this particular fansite and are not receptive of the 'loose-relation crossover' niche."

A number of people here do not approve of your crossover either, yet our particular atmosphere allows for a handful of us who might offer insightful, critical responses for why that is.

I think you'd cover more ground if you redirected your frustration into either finding or cultivating some group that is receptive of your work. Or, you might craft something with a wider appeal by working with feedback.

• Like 1

I haven't encountered these people, but if they're anything the Sonic fanbase I feel for you.

When on DeviantArt attempting to post a manga, some element of the Sonic fandom wanted me to to forego my original concept for some more "Hedgehog". I said no, they blew up like an atom bomb and I haven't been back since. And I'll have you know these people were balls deep into my project assisting me and gradually were taking over. I was like, "Ah hell no". So I pulled the plug.

9 hours ago, Lord Shen said:

Let's suppose this particular fan site is some unit of subclass within the SU fandom. You should consider that many individuals in this subclass, on average, do not produce responses that you appreciate.  Now take into account that any subclass can carry its own distinct atmosphere, niches, goals, and methods of moderation.  With that in mind, this thread could be more accurately titled: "I hate the SU fans who gather on this particular fansite and are not receptive of the 'loose-relation crossover' niche."

A number of people here do not approve of your crossover either, yet our particular atmosphere allows for a handful of us who might offer insightful, critical responses for why that is.

I think you'd cover more ground if you redirected your frustration into either finding or cultivating some group that is receptive of your work. Or, you might craft something with a wider appeal by working with feedback.

QfjS8xQ.jpg?1

Fffssshhhh...

Solid like a champ.

You know what I hate? Pointless topics like this.  Looks to me that you are raging because you had a bad time somewhere else. Don't bring the hate here.

Topic locked.

• Like 1

• Steve locked this topic