The VGM Lover

Andross 64 or Andross Zero?

Which do you choose?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose?

• Andross 64
    • Andross Zero

The VGM Lover

Based on just their appearance and performance in their respective games alone, which Andross do you think is the better villian?

LoneWolf

To be quite frank, the Andross fight in 64 is a lot more fun than the one in Zero; don't get me wrong, the one in Zero is pretty great, but the brain phase of Andross in 64 is much more iconic. That and those damn walls in Zero hnnng

Navis

beating zero andross is unsatisfactory to me. it doesn't looks like you are actually killing the true andross. idk

maybe is a good excuse for make more games.

The VGM Lover

Thinking about it now, I can see where everyone here is coming from, but... heh heh, I really liked Zero Andross's voice acting. If that was the same once-absolutely crap actor from SF64 3D, I applaud him greatly for his improvement in Zero. It was that kind of sound we needed for the 3D remake.

Aside from that, what else can we say to compare both Androsses?

LightingMan64

64 Andross was a better boss fight, Zero Andross looks cooler and has a far better voice.

• Like 1