Jump to content

Underrated SF characters


StarMaverick

Recommended Posts

What your thought on what SF Characters Deserve more then being mistreated and/or getting Abandoned/Cut.

To me, Algy from SF2 is the most underrated, I am the only one want to see him return as a member of Star Wolf? Seem like Algy has a little to no fanbase which is kind of a bummer,:( Possibility most people think Algy is just Andrew before N64.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bill. I swear, he shoulda gotten his own game by now! Imagine if Star Fox Assault had side missions starring him leading the Cornerian Army through various battles with the Aparoids, including Katina!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh! Prince Tricky. Many people find him annoying and he kind of is, but I love Prince Tricky. He is so cute. I mean, come on, he's a baby dinosaur, they're adorable. In my story, he and Bubbles are best friends. She loves Tricky. It's to be expected with the kind of character that she is. I also created a little sister for him and named her Princess Beauty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Definitely Miyu, Fay, and Fara! They seriously deserve more love and recognition, both from fans and Nintendo!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, amcintyr9998 said:

Bill. I swear, he shoulda gotten his own game by now! Imagine if Star Fox Assault had side missions starring him leading the Cornerian Army through various battles with the Aparoids, including Katina!

As much I like assault, I wonder Why Namco/Nintendo did not put him at least in some of the missions in the game? I mean the whole Corneria army is fighting off the Aparoid, And Bill is obviously Fox's best friend(sorry Falco and Fox Bro4Life fans), But It look like Bill has take a vacation for some reason.

 

Anyway I like the idea that Fox,Bill, and Slippy Are a Bunch of best friends from the Childhood and the Academy days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Say whatever you want, but Yaru, Bear, Denslar and Randorn are top on my list, followed by Fay, Miyu, and Krystal (yes, I did). Yaru should play a better role than just "Corneria's Annoying Tanooki Trainer". After all, what happened after the war? Was he deployed to another planet for new missions? Does he have any relationships, if so, who, and are there any children resulting from it (we are guessing he is in the mid-20's in 64, but we could be wrong)?

We never heard anything regarding Bear or Denslar except that it is implied that they were killed in just about the same time period as James.

I also chose Randorn because we know absolutely nothing about who he is, except that he died, and is a scrapped character for Dinosaur Planet. We don't even know if he's Krystal's biological or "legal" father. AKA, he's Starfox's W.D. Gaster (so much for alchemy). Another good question: in the alternate universe, does Randorn get to meet James? Are they responsible for any part of their children's bond, or play any roll in it? Did they know they'd eventually encounter?

As for Krystal...well, just look around you, and you'll get why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2016 at 7:02 PM, geoprimedonna said:

 

 Yaru should play a better role than just "Corneria's Annoying Tanooki Trainer". After all, what happened after the war? Was he deployed to another planet for new missions? Does he have any relationships, if so, who, and are there any children resulting from it (we are guessing he is in the mid-20's in 64, but we could be wrong)?

 

When you say about these characters, I make my own headcannon about them.

 According to old Japaneses N64 site, It said that Yaru was a The President of Space Dynamics that sell Weapons on the black market, But other than that, That all we know about Yaru, In my Headcannon SF universe, Him, Fara's Dad, And Beltino found Space Dynamics that made the first Arwing(Designed by Beltino), The Company is successful and is a 1# Supplies to the Cornelia Army, Both Beltino and Fara's Father both suspect Yaru selling some of their products in the black market But some later both of them sell all of their stock and left the company, Which give Yaru full control of the Company,Which They began selling weapons to Venom's Army During Andross's Exile out of the Public's eye.

On 12/13/2016 at 7:02 PM, geoprimedonna said:

We never heard anything regarding Bear or Denslar except that it is implied that they were killed in just about the same time period as James.

TBH I Don't Care about them, Maybe in my headcannon they are part of the Cornelia unit(Maybe Husky and/or Bulldogs Unit but Idk) when James formed starfox.

On 12/13/2016 at 7:02 PM, geoprimedonna said:

I also chose Randorn because we know absolutely nothing about who he is, except that he died, and is a scrapped character for Dinosaur Planet. We don't even know if he's Krystal's biological or "legal" father. AKA, he's Starfox's W.D. Gaster (so much for alchemy). Another good question: in the alternate universe, does Randorn get to meet James? Are they responsible for any part of their children's bond, or play any roll in it? Did they know they'd eventually encounter?

Well he is not a SF character Because he not appeared and mentioned in any SF game, But......... oh well:)

I make him being a Adopted Father of Krystel and The Biological father of Sabre(Let assume that Nintendo own all of DP), Randorn is The leader of a mercenary group that Mistake a Cerinaian ship (that is full of Survivors who escaped from Cerinia's Destruction looking for a new home in vain) for their target, When they realized it not the ship they looking for, It too late, Only baby Krystal survived and being taken by randorn who feel guilty after the attack.

On 12/13/2016 at 7:02 PM, geoprimedonna said:

As for Krystal...well, just look around you, and you'll get why.

well....When Nintendo Downgraded her personality after they Canned DP and Make her role as a damsel in distress love interest for Fox, then no wondered why she got hate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty much those who've been said above. Slippy, Bill, Fara, Fay, Miyu.

Also the Aparoids. They were excellent foes, and I think they deserve more recognition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh! I just thought of another underrated Starfox character: General Scales. I thought that guy was a terrific villain. It was just awful that he didn't do much when he was shown and there weren't any fight scenes with him. What they did with him was so anticlimactic, so I decided to make him a reoccurring character in my story. Obviously, you can tell how much I love Starfox Adventures. Oh, boy...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Underrated implies that that character is underappreciated for what they offer to the series.  A lot of the choices people made here had characters that sound cool and have a cool design but haven't really done anything or played a very small role that doesn't really affect the game or story overall.  If I had to pick someone, I'd probably be ROB 64 since ROB is the one piloting the great fox and does help out in a handful of missions as well as handling everything from supply drops to warning of some threats.  Yet not a lot of people really put him as underrated since he isn't as "cool" as wolf of general scales

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...