RunnerCharm

A New Member Approaches: RunnerCharm

RunnerCharm

Hello StarFox Online Community! My name Is Josh and I am a 16 year old High School Freshman. I live in Pennsylvania, and I am a Varsity Cross Country and Track and Field Athlete. I also am extremely social online and IRL. So Excuse me If I start asking stuff like wanting to hang on Skype a lot XD. I am also a huge Fan of Nintendo. I am huge on Mario Zelda Starfox and many others.

I am into the Starfox Community because I have my own world with my own characters based of Starfox. Mainly 3 fan kids of Fox and Krystal (OTP).

I am very energetic and a cheerful person so never Ever be afraid to talk to me. I would love to be somebody's new friend and be there to cheer someone up :D.

I am going to try to be active. I will put a schedule on my profile when I am going to have things going on. Mainly things involving School and Friends and events I have in my life.

I hope to make many friends on this site and show people my work. (I do Roleplay a lot when I have time and a huge variety of things.)

Some extra thing....I like to video edit and make vlogs and Lets play.....so a lot of things.

• Like 2

MKGirlism

Welcome, and please enjoy your stay. (´・ω・`)
Also, do you like wasabi in your tea?

OneUnder

:welcome: to the site.  On the occasion that I've passed through Pennsylvania I've always thought that it was a rather nice place. 

Arminius H O Fiddywinks

Hey there. Welcome to the site. I saw you posting on the Crestmere High roleplay.

Sylono
1 hour ago, RunnerCharm said:

I am very energetic and a cheerful person so never Ever be afraid to talk to me. 

Great, now I'm getting a totally-not-a-serial-killer vibe from this.

• Like 1

Fookes

Hello there! Welcome to SF-O! Enjoy your stay! :)

Tiger Carson

Well hello, good to see some new blood around here.  We always do need new people, especially those enthusiastic enough to hopefully get others into Star Fox.

Please, do enjoy your stay here.  And I hope you like fish, because SF Alba is going to be offering you a fishy stick when he shows up. XD

• Like 2

Snys93

Again welcome to hell, the lake of fire isn't so bad once you get used to it :)

Dr. Orange

Oh man it's been forever since I went through Penn. Lovely place.

But welcome to the site! If you have any questions about anything I'm sure everyone here will be happy to give you a hand!

Snys93
4 minutes ago, Dr. Orange said:

Oh man it's been forever since I went through Penn. Lovely place.

But welcome to the site! If you have any questions about anything I'm sure everyone here will be happy to give you a hand!

Don't let the appearances fool you, our good doctor has had all his shots.

SF Redd

We've met in the chat already, but accept my formal welcome to the forums. I'm Alba, good to meet you.

Pennsylvania eh? IIRC, that's where most vampires come from, no? Are you a vampire?

Either way, here, have a fishy stick!

Fishystick.jpg

• Like 1

The VGM Lover

WWWELCOME!! :D 

Arashikage

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay here!  It's always nice to see a new face!