Newcomer around here!

LinkyHYC

Hi everyone!

My name is LinkyHYC (usually Linky439, but I've first tried this username and the validation mail would refuse to appear in outlook, so I had to pick a different mail adress and my "second" nickname), and I'm new around here!
The first time I experienced anything Starfox-related was with Fox and Falco in Super Smash Bros Melee 15 years ago, soon followed by Starfox Adventures (which remains one of my favorite games of all time despite its flaws). I've also played Assault, 64, Command, and a bit of the first title (I plan on finally playing it and the unreleased sequel in the future though).

Since that time, I've always deeply enjoyed the Starfox universe, and that's what lead me to signing up to this forum.

If you want to know more about me, I'm a 22 year-old French guy, and besides playing Nintendo games, I'm working on amateur/fan games on my spare time. It takes a lot of times, but it's a lot of fun!
Anyway, if you're curious about anything, feel free to ask! :) (oh, nice Fox smiley!)
I'm looking forward to spend some time around here, and I'll try to be as active as possible. See ya!

• Like 5

Welcome onboard!

Take this rum, warm yourself up and enjoy the company under deck. :)

And don't mind the smell of gunpowder. ;)

Hello there! Welcome to SF-O! Enjoy your stay! :) 

1 hour ago, UAZ-469 said:

Welcome onboard!

Take this rum, warm yourself up and enjoy the company under deck. :)

And don't mind the smell of gunpowder. ;)

Don't pay this barbarian any mind, he refuses to put coke with his rum.

On another note, welcome to our corner of Internet Hell. You're one of us now, there's no going back. Here's your bagpipe, tanning lotion and complimentary glass of ice water. Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome, please enjoy your stay. (´・ω・`)

As for your problem registering, it's likely the activation mail arrived in your annoyance mail box.
If you want, I can activate your first account, but then I would need to ban your second account.
Otherwise, I can keep it the way it is right now.

14 hours ago, LinkyHYC said:

soon followed by Starfox Adventures (which remains one of my favorite games of all time despite its flaws).

We gonna get along just fine.

Welcome to the forums as well! If you have any questions, all of the crew here are happy to answer.

Welcome to SF-O, I hope you enjoy your stay! 

All you need remember is Command was the best Starfox game, and the Nintendo DS is the superior gaming platform and you'll be fine. 

• Like 1

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, MKGirlism said:

As for your problem registering, it's likely the activation mail arrived in your annoyance mail box.
If you want, I can activate your first account, but then I would need to ban your second account.
Otherwise, I can keep it the way it is right now.

Let's keep it the way it is, it'll be fine. I haven't seen any mail from here in the spam box for the last 3 days, so I guess it just got lost somewhere in the internet... Anyway, it'll be fine, don't worry ;)

11 hours ago, Arashikage said:

All you need remember is Command was the best Starfox game, and the Nintendo DS is the superior gaming platform and you'll be fine. 

Well I used to like Command, but after replaying it a couple of months ago (I still had 2 endings to unlock), well... Let's just say it is far from being my favorite DS game, let alone my favorite Starfox game :p

The DS was a really good platform, but as far as handheld go, I'll probably pick the original Gameboy or the GBA over the DS anyday ^^

Wooo! yeah! a new person yes

welcome

31 minutes ago, LinkyHYC said:

Well, thanks ^^
Why do you have a camembert in your signature though?

Because he does :p