Foreign Interest

Shmibli7

"Let's go." Jeena said with Sven as they made their way to the site of the crash.  Meanwhile, Tiger and Copper were still getting Kola free from her restraints.  Which they were able to do, and brought her down gently.  Hawk meanwhile, began to stirr, and woke up.

"Ughh..." The avian moaned, "That was not a fun ride..."

"Hawk, you're awake." Zera said as she continued to work on her analysis of the jamming systems.

"I am now, what's going on?.." Hawk asked, looking around, and seeing Tiger and Copper carrying Kola over.

"We're getting out of here." Tiger said, "And we're going to put some distance between us and the ship.  That fuel lights up, we're goners."

"Then I guess we better get moving." Hawk said as he stood up, relatively fine all things considered.

"Help me up." Zera said, "My leg's sprained..." Hawk nodded, though with an eye roll as he hefted her up, and the five then began to make their way out of the ship, seeing Jeena and Sven heading towards them.  Tiger then signaled for the two to about face, he'd tell them why when it was safer to do so.

"Why is he telling us to not get any closer to the ship?" Jeena asked upon seeing Tiger's signal. "You don't think..."

"Ya know, evolution hasn't been kind to you guys," Ansam said staring at the ape, "still throw your crap when threatened?"

He was always one for joke even when he was staring down enemy guns.

"Nah you guys are cool...oh wait, you're enabling a mass murdering scum...heil Andross."

• 4 weeks later...

Udolov looked curiously at Ansam. He wasn't sure what he had planned but was positive that the brutes surrounding him weren't going to respond well to his sass.

He huffs as he tries to formulate a plan to neutralize all of the enemy gunmen in front of him. If he could take the one to the left by surprise maybe he could overpower him and lift his blaster.