Isaac-McCloud

My Sprite Artwork!

Recommended Posts

Isaac-McCloud

coeXPuH.png

Sprites - Nintendo
Art/Edit - Me
 

Expert mode part 1 : 

 

I Hope you like it! ^^ 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fookes

I really like it! Great work! :D 

By the way, welcome to SF-O! :) Be sure to read over the site rules/guidelines! Have you checked out "The Front Door" forum section yet? You can make a post there and introduce yourself to all the other members! Also, if you need help with anything, then you can PM one of the official staff members here! 

Have fun! ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Isaac-McCloud
5 minutes ago, Fookes said:

I really like it! Great work! :D 

By the way, welcome to SF-O! :) Be sure to read over the site rules/guidelines! Have you checked out "The Front Door" forum section yet? You can make a post there and introduce yourself to all the other members! Also, if you need help with anything, then you can either PM me or one of the official staff members! 

Have fun! ;) 

Thx!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fookes

No problemo! ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Isaac-McCloud

Hello everyone, i bring to you guy 3 templates of, Banner (Small), Banner (Big), Icon (256x)
CoF3maT.png
mmtBvnM.png
tdleUOg.png

You need Photoshop CC, ?CS6? to edit theses files!
Good Luck in editing!, Non-Credit Needed!  ;)

Download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/5q6s8e0sr6xnpw1/SF-O Formus Banner %26 Icon Templates.rar?dl=0

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKGirlism
23 hours ago, Isaac-McCloud said:

You need Photoshop CC, ?CS6? to edit theses files!
Good Luck in editing!, Non-Credit Needed!  ;)

I think I've got them to load in GIMP somewhat.

pleasefeedmesomeporkmeatnexttime.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Isaac-McCloud
17 hours ago, MKGirlism said:

I think I've got them to load in GIMP somewhat.

pleasefeedmesomeporkmeatnexttime.png

Oh, ok ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Isaac-McCloud

XL3dLYW.png
Made by me
Model, Sprites (C) Nintendo
Edited With Paint.NET, Photoshop CC, MagicBullet Photolooks

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now