Long Time Lurker

Jaslazul

Hello, all!

I've been around the Star Fox fanfiction community for a very long time, ever since Brawl.  Probably not many of you will know me, but I've always been a huge fan of the series and writing Star Fox fan fiction ended up being oddly important to me.  I was quite active some five or six years ago, but just recently I've started getting involved again (and started writing a new story).  I've always been the type of person who really loves learning and trying to master things, so I take writing somewhat seriously whenever it has my focus.

By day, I am a graduate student, doing research in astroparticle physics. I've always liked space, so I guess it's not a surprise that I liked Star Fox.

By night, I'm that one Star Fox fan that most people tend to not like so much, in that I'm your stereotypical gay furry who writes Fox/Wolf fiction.  My tastes are certainly a bit unconventional, but I like to think I'm interesting to talk to, regardless.  

I don't really have any plans for what I want to do here; just seems like a nice community that I'm interested in poking around with, and I recognized a couple of familiar names from glancing around at the forums.

Cool, welcome. We can use more writers :)

I'm a writer myself but mostly do it for fun. Anyway, welcome to the site and make yourself at home.

I loved the way you opened your intro. Sounds like a superhero intro.

"BY DAY HE STUDIES THE STARS..."

"BY NIGHT HE STUDIES YOUR SHIPS WEAKNESSES..." 

• Like 2

:welcome: to The site As a member!

Welcome, please enjoy your stay. (´・ω・`)

Nothing wrong with creative liberties in fanfictions, especially when I like the pairing, ha.

:welcome: to the site.

Welcome to the site, watch out for the resident nutcases around here.  Always a good day to see a new member, especially one who wants to be more active.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, all!  We'll see what all kinds of trouble I can get myself into around here.  

Nothing wrong with creative liberties in fanfictions, especially when I like the pairing, ha.

You might like my stories then!  Black and White is shaping up to be something I'm quite proud of. 

• Like 1

Hey, welcome to the forums.

I'm Alba. Here, have a fishy stick:

Fishystick.jpg

Thank you, Alba! 

I think something is a little fishy with your fishy stick, but I do like your avatar. 

Thank you, Alba! 

I think something is a little fishy with your fishy stick, but I do like your avatar. 

The censorship is strong with that one