The Ultimate Story Scrapbook

fanfictiondreamer

(They head over to the lift gate and went on the lift, they arrive at a castle) 009: "This must be the place. (They walked over to the front door, it was closed) Oh, no! The door's shut!"

(005 attempts to open it, to no avail) 005: "It's no use, that door is sealed shut." 007: "So, now what do we do?" 009: "Hold on, let me think. (009 sorts through Sora's memories a bit) I remember that there's a switch to this door below the castle." 003: "How do we get to that switch?" 009: "Hm...it's this way." 002: "Hold on for a second. There's no way I'm letting go at this alone. Those creatures may come back and I'm not letting you face off against them alone. I'm coming with you." 009: "OK, fine, let's go." 003: "I will also accompany you." 009: "What? But, 003, you don't have anything to fight off those creatures with." 003: "I know, but I want to see to it that you make it out of there OK." 009: "I understand. Let's go. The rest of you wait here." 008: "What? You don't want us to come with you?" 009: "You can't fight against those creatures, not yet, I need you to stay here and look after the door." 004: "Be careful down there, you 3." 002: "Don't worry, we can handle ourselves just fine."

(They run off, they arrive at the lower section near the castle) 009: "This is the place." 002: "What? Are you sure? How do we even get there?" 003: "Yes, there's nothing here but water." 009: "If I remember correctly, or rather Sora's memories are completely accurate, I think we can walk on the water." 002: "Walk on the water? That's ridiculous." 003: "After seeing the Rising Falls, I'm more than willing to believe anything that Sora remembers." 002: "I know, but there has to be some kind of limit to..."

(009 steps on the water and walks toward the entrance to the castle basement, 002 and 003 exchange looks, 003 steps on the water) 003: "It's as solid as the ground." 002: "This place keeps getting freakier."

(They follow 009 towards a large bubble, they enter the bubble and move through the tunnel, they arrive inside the basement) 002: "I'll never get use to that." 009: "Come on, it's this way. (They move through a tunnel, more Heartless appear) Heartless! But how do I summon my weapon?"

(The Keyblade appears in 009's hands again, the same with Axel's Chakrams in 002's, they look at each other) 002: "I guess we have to let this come naturally."

(009 nods) 009: "Let's do this!" 

(They fight against the Heartless, 009 gets knocked down, his Keyblade vanishes) 003: "009! (Memories of Kairi and Xion using their Keyblades flood 003's mind, Kairi's Keyblade, Destiny's Embrace appears in 003's hand, she rushes off and slashes one of the Heartless, 002 stood in shock, 009 gets up, amazed, 003 holds the Keyblade close to her face) I can feel Kairi." 002: "Kairi? Who's Kairi? Hold on, I know who she is!"

(003 becomes startled) 003: "Wait! I can sense them now! The Heartless are coming!"

(They looked over, more Heartless appear) 009: "That's incredible! How come you weren't able to do that before?" 003: "I think the Keyblade has enhanced my powers. I can feel out Heartless now." 002: "Enough talk. Let's finish them off."

(009 summons his Keyblade again, they charge at the Heartless and fight off all of them, the battle is over) 003: "Glad that's over with." 002: "I highly doubt we've seen the last of them." 009: "I don't think so, either, let's find that switch and activate before more of them come back."

(002 and 003 nod, they rush off, they search the entire basement for the switch and activate it) 009: "That should do it, let's head back to the others. (They arrive outside the castle, 008 is waiting for them) 008, what are you doing here?" 008: "About time you got back, more of those creatures came back." 009: "What?" 003: "Oh, no, we have to hurry!" 002: "Right."

(More Heartless appear, 009, 002 and 003 summon their weapons) 009: "Not now!"

(They fight against them) 008: "Guys, hurry, I don't think the others can handle themselves for very long. Huh? (Memories of Demyx using his Sitar flood 008's mind, the Sitar appears in 008's arms) What the...why do I have this thing? (He looks up, that others were fighting a looking battle) Oh, no! Guys!"

(He runs over and plays the Sitar, eliminating the Heartless) 009: "Thanks, 008! (They look at 008 looking down at the Sitar) 008, are you OK?" 008: "A…Sitar! That's what this instrument is called." 009: "Come on, we have to head back to the others."

(They head back to the door, they become amazed at what they saw, more of the Organization's weapons are being used by the others; 007 is using Luxord's Cards, 006 has Xigbar's Arrowguns, 005 is using Lexaeus' Axe Sword and 004 has Vexen's shield) 002: "Those weapons, I've seen them before." 008: "So have I."

(They watch as the others are using those weapons against the Heartless, they rush over, the others are still battling) 007: "It's about time you got here! These Heartless kept showing up!" 009: "Where did you obtain those weapons?" 007: "I don't know, we were trying to avoid the Heartless and then next we knew, memories of Luxord using these cards began flooding my mind." 006: "The same thing with these Arrowguns, that's what my memories of Xigbar tells me, anyway." 004: "I don't know how we're obtaining these weapons but something tells me it involves our memories of these unusual people, whoever they are." 002: "Well, I'm not complaining. We actually have a way to fight against these creatures, so however we're obtaining these weapons is alright with me." 009: "But still, I'm curious, how is it we have these weapons and these memories?" 003: "Naminé told me that we’ll have all the answers we need once we reach her inside the castle." 009: "We've managed to open the doors so let's hurry inside."

OK, so, here are more on the summoning:

image.png.7445178327ef647c4dd4d9818b0ecf18.png

This group along with another summoning group reside within Radiant Garden, the Light counterpart to Hollow Bastion.

I will get into the other summoning group real whenever I can.

So, this next list of summoning is something special because it plays a part in my US4 spin-off. If you haven't seen it, yet, you're more than welcome to. The name of the spin-off is Powerful Harmony. It's on here, I have been posting stuff on it gradually.

Here's the list of Summons from the next show involved in the story, Avatar the Last Airbender:

image.png.81bd4bc03ec6818f7b014f3e4822da3f.png

This is the other group that reside in Radiant Garden. I will have more of this story out real soon, as well as more of my US4 spin-off.

(They run towards the doors, the Heartless keep coming at them, they continue fighting them off, 001 then summons Zexion's Lexicon and holds it out with his mental powers, blocking the Heartless) 001: "Now's our chance, we have to go now!” 002: "Hey, how are you..." 001: "There's no time for that now, we have to hurry!" 009: "Right, let's go now."

(They run in, arriving inside the front of the castle) 009: "What was that all about, 001 and what was that book you were holding out?" 001: "I believe it was called the Lexicon, it's the main weapon of Zexion." 009: "Yes, I remember that. (009 begins to recollect what happened in that very room) Riku, how could you..." 007: "So, is it true, 003, can you really sense out those Heartless with that Keyblade of yours?"

(003 summons Kairi's Keyblade and holds it close) 003: "Yes, I don't know how, but…this Keyblade seems to be enhancing my powers. Huh? Watch out! There are more of them coming!"

(More Heartless appear) 006: "Oh, no! Not again!"

(002 summons Axel's Chakrams) 002: "Let's bring them down!"

(He rushes over towards them and fight them, everyone else does the same, 003 looks over and notices 002 struggling to fight off all of the Heartless with a shield) 003: "002, those Heartless are impenetrable from the front. The back is their only weakness." 002: "Thanks for the tip, 003."

(He rushes over behind the Heartless and strikes it in the back, everyone else does the same to the other Heartless just like it, the battle is over, everyone's weapons vanish) 008: "Glad that's over with." 003: "Come on, we have to keep moving. We have to find Naminé." 009: "Right, let's go."

(They keep moving through the castle until they find a way outside, they rush through and reach a lift and is carried to another area of the castle, more Heartless show up by the dozens, they fight them off the best they could, they're being outnumbered, one of them knocks down 009, he gets up, unlocks Roxas' Limit Break and slashes away at the Heartless at great speed, everyone else uses their Limit Break on the Heartless with different abilities, except 001) 001: "Enough!"

(001 uses Zexion's Limit Break to eliminate all of the Heartless, they get off the lift and continue on) 009: "What was that all about? Where did all of those strange abilities come from?" 003: "I'm not sure, I don't think I understand it myself. (A giant Invincible appears) Oh, no! Not another one!" Naminé: "003, are you still there?" 003: "Yes, what is it, Naminé?" Naminé: "You're almost there! You just need to get passed the next room and then we will be able to finally meet! You have to hurry; time is short!" 003: "Everyone, we're almost there, Naminé told us that we have to get passed this next room." 002: "Then we need to get passed this Heartless." 009: "Right, let's go."

(They attempt to fight the Heartless, it sent them back with 1 blast) 008: "Whoa, this thing is stronger than we anticipated." 007: "What should we do?"

(009 got up, he summoned his Keyblade again, and then another) 003: "2 Keyblades! (They transformed into an Oblivion and an Oathkeeper, he rushed off and slashed away at the Heartless with both Keyblades, the Heartless was vanquished, both Keyblades vanished) I didn't know Sora could wield 2 Keyblades." 002: "Not Sora! Roxas! I remember seeing Roxas wield those 2 Keyblades, or rather Axel remembers it. He used those same Keyblades against Axel." 003: "How very strange. It's almost like we're becoming the people that these memories belong to." 009: "Let's go."

(They arrive in the next room, they see many things that Sora has seen before) 009: "This room, I remember this place." 003: "This was where some the villains held the 7 Princesses of Hearts to try and open the Door to Darkness." 009: "I also remember their names. Jasmine, Alice, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle." 002: "Well that's 6 Princesses, but who's the 7th?" 003: "Kairi. I know this place like I have been here before." 002: "Well, I don't remember this place, so I guess Axel has never been here before." 009: "Neither has Roxas, so I can only remember this place from Sora's memories." 003: "And look, up there! That must be the Door to Darkness!" Naminé: "003, that door is the way to where I am!" 003: "Are you sure? I remember terrible things coming out of that door." Naminé: "I managed to reroute it to reach where I am. Please hurry, before the door closes!" 003: "Time is short, we have to keep moving! (They move towards the door, more Heartless show up) Oh, no, more Heartless!" Naminé: "003, you have to stop them! They're attempting to close the door!" 003: "Guys, we have to fight off all of these Heartless before they close the door!" 009: "Oh, no!"

(They fight against the Heartless again, 003 begins to have memories of Sora disappearing after releasing his and Kairi's hearts) 003: "SORA!!!" 009: "003, it's OK, Sora didn't dissipate." 003: "Huh, what?" 009: "I remember it, too. He didn't leave forever, he came back." 003: "What? Oh, of course...I remember now, Kairi brought him back." 009: "Everything's OK now." 003: "I still don't understand, why do we have these memories? Where did we get these weapons from and how is it we have these strange abilities?" 002: "It's apparent that the more we have these memories, the more we become them. Got it memorized? Whoa! What the...?" 009: "002, are you OK? You're starting to sound like Axel." 002: "Oh, great, don't tell me I really am becoming him!" 008: "Oh, man, I can't believe in how many Heartless we have to fight. Can't they just give us a break already, I'm sick of fighting. Huh? That's strange, why do I have this sudden urge to slack off and do nothing?" 009: "That sounds a lot like Demyx." 007: "Sounds to me like you're not playing with a full deck of cards. Huh? Why am I talking like I'm in a poker game?" 003: "That must be Luxord." 009: "Is it true, are we starting to develop the personalities of the people in our memories?" 006: "As if. Whoa, that's strange, I'm starting to sound like Xigbar." 004: "I don't have a lot of memories. I can only remember up to a strange castle different from this one and that's all. The rest is just...nothing." 005: "Hm..." 009: "005, is there anything wrong?" 005: "It appears as though these memories are becoming all too real." 003: "You're right, and there's only 1 person who know about this. (She looks towards the door) Naminé!"

(She runs towards the door) 009: "003! Wait!" (They run after her)

Today marks the 4th anniversary of my Uncle losing his battle to cancer. We love him and miss him very much. Even though we have slowly moved on in our lives, my family and I still think about him very much and would give almost anything to have him back. To commemorate him, I have come up with a part of my story.

This particular event takes place in US2. A young woman who was very business savvy wanted to start a traveling business after losing her brother to a terrible disease. Her brother had always loved to travel and wanted to go into space. However, he never had that chance, so in memory of her brother, this woman decided to start a special space cruise business, a way of bringing people into space for vacations and pleasure cruises and such. She would name the cruise lines the RHL legacy, after her brother. The Starfox team heard all about this and wanted to help her out with this for more reasons than just the alliance, although it would help out the alliance tremendously.

They went around telling all of their friends about this, including traveling to the future and telling Captain Falcon. Captain Falcon knew about this particular kind of space cruise line as he has had several pleasure cruises from this company,so he was more than thrilled to hear about this.

During the course of setting this up, there have been a number of issues involved in this, one such being a bunch of corporate men that wanted to put a stop to this dream. The story itself involved a number of these conflicts that they had to fight through and a few times, things seemed hopeless, but they never gave up. In the end, they managed to get through all of these tough challenges and the woman was able to start this commercial space cruise.

The first ever cruise of the RHL legacy had Fox, all of his friends from the team and his Super Smash academy days take part in this, including Captain Falcon, who was honored to be on board the first ever cruise. He did tell the woman that he had been on several of these cruises several times in his timeline. Although he couldn't tell her of any of the challenges that she will be facing while running this company, he did advise her to continue to fight for this dream no matter what and always, always remember what this dream truly was all about.

All of the characters stood before what was a massive portrait of the woman's brother as they marveled at it. They were very honored to have met the woman and help her launch her dream, literally. They were soon called into the dining hall for the cruise's first ever banquet. As they made their way into the dining hall, the portrait was shown to be a picture of my late uncle.

That's all I need to say for now.

(003 and the others arrive in a white room, the walls are covered with drawings, in the middle of the room is a long table, sitting at the other end is Naminé) Naminé: "Nice to finally meet you, 00 Cyborgs." 009: "Naminé." 003: "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, too. I take it you're the one who gave us these memories?" Naminé: "Yes, I am." 002: "Wait! It was you?" Naminé: "I can tell you have a lot of questions." 002: "You've got that right! First off, why do we even have these memories?" Naminé: "They are essential in saving your world." 002: "What? What do you mean?" Naminé: "Come, I’ll tell you everything. (The 00 Cyborgs walks up to the table, 003 sits on the other end of the table, Naminé tells them the story of the disintegrating world, Ansem and Kingdom Hearts) So, you see, in order for the Keyblade Force to obtain Kingdom Hearts to save all of their worlds, they need those memories to gain access to the very world where Kingdom Hearts is." 009: "But, we didn't know about any of this." Naminé: "That's exactly why I got all of you involved into this. Because you had no knowledge of Kingdom Hearts or the Keyblade Force, so I was able to easily bestow on to you the memories of the Organization as well as Sora and Kairi." 003: "Yes, those 2 seem very important, as far as I can tell." 009: "So, now what?" Naminé: "I need you to head over to the town, find and work with the Keyblade Force to fix all of this." 009: "Yes, we understand, Naminé." Naminé: "Also, there's something else I want you to do. (Naminé pulls out some drawings) I need to you to give this to a boy named Ritchie. He'll know what to make of them."

(009 walks over to Naminé and grabs the drawings from her) 009: "Don't worry, we'll take care of it." Naminé: "As soon as you leave the mansion, you should see a large wall in the woods with a hole in it, that is the only entrance into Twilight Town from there." 009: "Yes, I know of the place. Thank you, Naminé."

(All the cyborgs walk out of the white room) Naminé: "Good luck, 00 cyborgs."            

Throughout my Ultimate Story, I have come up with a lot of crazy ideas, as you can see, but....I may have come up with something that may just be a little too much. How do magical pixies sound? How about having them bond with some characters that made their first appearance in Ultimate Story 4? I may have just come up with something much like that.

When I was watching the Winx Club in high school, one such idea that I fell in love with were the pixies. They were small, adorable, they added a little extra to the show. I adored them and I just wanted to see them all the time.

Well, not too long ago, I came up with the idea of pixies of my own, only in another world that was least expected to have magical beings. It is definitely a world that much less emphasized, so it isn't that other world in which a certain spin off series took place. To truly figure out what that other world is, think of the number 9.

There will be 9 pixies. So, what does this number have to do with something in my story, huh? Hm.....

And now for 9 OC's that I have added to my story. They could either be spectacular additions to the story, or they could be as annoying as Mary Sues or even worse than that. Well, it's my story but I'll try not to make them overwhelming.

OK, so here are the 9 characters; The Pixies:

Aura, Pixie of Sensitivity
Spunky, Pixie of Action
Bella, Pixie of the Muse
Reema, Pixie of Healing
Brawn, Pixie of Strength
Gourmet, Pixie of Delicacies
Miriam, Pixie of Art

Maylee, Pixie of Combat
Valor, Pixie of Bravery

That's all for now. This have been a lot of fun, though. But what will come next? I will reveal that eventually.

I have yet to mention about the part that Riley Daring had played in during US4. She is rarely seen, but what she did during the events of US4 play a very, very important role in this story and what is yet to come.

During US4, many worlds were deteriorating thanks to the threat caused by the Heartless. Riley could sense Perim slowly falling apart around her. She also became very worried about all of the creatures from that world. So, with her immense powers, she was able to save every creature in Perim by opening rifts to random worlds and tossed every single one of them into them before their world was about to be disintegrated. However, after she did that, she vanished and she was never seen or heard from for a while. However, set off the beginning of another very important plot to the story which led to the first appearance of a few other characters that I thought would never appear in my story.

There will be more of that soon enough.

During my story, Riley's sacrifice introduced another element to my story. After she used all of her powers to save every creature of Perim when their world was dissipating, she vanished, she was never seen or heard from again...until one day.

She found Fox in his dream. She told him that after her sacrifice, she fell into a deep, deep sleep within the depths of the universe. During her deep sleep, she saw a vision of a dispute that was long, long forgotten. 4000 years prior to the events of the Ultimate Story, there were powerful fairies who went by the name of the Celestial Winx. They fought against a terrible monster by the name of Malicet, who at one point, threatened to destroy the entire Universe. They were the only ones who could possibly defeat him and they fought him so many times in order to protect the Universe. However, something went terribly wrong during the final battle and they were nearly defeated by him. In an effort to prevent the Universe from being destroyed, they sacrificed themselves to imprison him within another realm.

Malicet was on the brink of being broken out of his imprisonment and he planned to destroy the Universe like he did a long time ago. The Celestial Winx are truly the only ones who can fight and defeat him, however, they vanished shortly after they sacrificed themselves. However, essence of their powers reached Earth and were received by a few successors. Fox was tasks to find those successors and awaken the magical powers within them in order to be able to fight against Malicet and prevent him from finishing what he attempted to do a long time ago.

I will reveal more about this soon.

Um, I have a lot to talk about involving the most recent idea that I had just posted. The ideas that I have for this part of my story were based off of a really fun show that I really like. Allow me to tell you everything.

When I was in high school, 4Kids, a dubbing company that a lot of people know about...all too well...began airing this show called the Winx Club. As much as I turned away from girly things because of my...personal issues, the show looked very intriguing to me. As I watched it, I really liked it. Again, girly stuff would be a major turn away for me, but the Winx Club, I believe, was a really nice balance between the girly stuff and the awesome action that I really love in a lot of what I'm into. However, around that time, I couldn't find any place in my story for this show because it had a little too much of what I had in my story, plus, I was more so about fairies that didn't have wings because I wanted to go for something different rather than what a lot of people are use to.

A little after 4Kids stopped airing and...pretty much went bankrupt for reasons I felt that they had coming to them. People don't have a lot of nice things to say about the company. There were a lot of questionable things that they did, such as censor out things that were completely unnecessary and taking shows that they probably shouldn't have or even did things that were just stupid. Don't even get me started on SonicX or the Star Spangled Banner. Worst idea ever!!! Even though I have a lot of complaints about that company, I felt as though not everything they did was bad. For example, I thought that they're picks for voice actors of the Winx Club were pretty good. Even though 4Kids used their actors repeatedly, their picks for a lot of the characters were spot on. I just wished that they had those voice actors doing the voices of those characters; I would have kept watching the show.

After several years of being off of the channels that I get, Winx Club came back, but this time, they were being broadcasted by Nickelodeon. I really didn't know what to think of that until I found out that they had different voice actors for the show. After that, I decided to give it a pass. There were a lot of things about Nickelodeon dubbed Winx Club that made me really, really unhappy, such as their picked for voice actors of that show. I wished that they had brought back the 4Kids voice actors and gave back their parts because I would have watched the show. Those people may have worked for a really not so good company, but they were great actors. They were doing voices for Sonic in the games, which I really didn't like because I had a lot of contempt towards Sonic X, which I believe should be short for Sonic Xtremely Lame!!! If they had those people providing their voices for the Sonic games, then why didn't they revise their roles for Winx Club? They were a lot better FOR the Winx Club than Sonic!!!

Anyways, but, much like 4Kids, they made a lot of decisions that were really not good. Out of spite, I decided to get back at Nickelodeon's dubbing of the Winx Club by putting the Winx Club into my story but changing it somewhat. For example, in my story, instead of calling them the Winx Club, I decided to call them the Celestial Winx because of a special ideas that I came up with in my story. I have a chart that outlines the differences between both the Winx Club and the Celestial Winx.

Well, I think I've said a lot already, I will talk more about this some other time.

There was another about my story that I have been waiting to mention for quite some time. This part of my story was introduced to US2. I was waiting to get my second US2 story, The Stay on Dinosaur Planet, to mention it.

Within my story, the main characters of my story, Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco, each have their own weapons. Fox, of course, has the magical staff that was originally Krystal's, but she decided to let him keep it. She gets her own weapons, but I will save that for later.

Misty obtains a very unique set of weapons, a pair of aqua blue magical fairy katanas. They are magical swords that were built by Slippy. They were another gift that he made for her. The magical weapons have a few settings to them. They have a dormant setting, to which they take on the appearance of small, oval-shaped objects that attach themselves to the straps of her magical pouch. However, they morph into the magical swords with the use of her own magical powers. The swords themselves will only work from the magical energy that she channels into them, just as Slippy had made them to be, so the weapons will only work for her.

Krystal obtains a pair of magical cuff-links. They were also built by Slippy from studying the magical staff. The cuff-links have very different functions from the staff as they can morph into whatever Krystal wants them to be. She can morph them into a pair iron-fisted gloves, which she likes to call fists of iron, she can also morph them into hand guards and a few other things that I can't think of at the moment. All of this is to increase her strength in fighting since she is not so much of a strong fighter and always require weapons for fighting.

Falco is one idea that I fell in love with and I really, really wanted in my story. He has a pair of nun-chucks that he received during his trip away from the Starfox team for the time that he had spent away from him. He is a capable fighter with the weapon, however, the weapon, itself, consists of compartments that contained tiny bombs that are more lethal than they look. Oh, they were very, very destructive, making them incredibly dangerous to have. Slippy, however, removed the lethal bombs and replaced them with far less lethal bombs that are very helpful, such as smoke bombs and shock pellets, which can unleash electrical energy that can stunt his opponents. There are also explosives, but none that are extremely destructive.

These are the characters standard weapons that they use for fighting. They have other methods, but whenever they need to hold back, they would just use these as well as they more subtle abilities.

There!! I finally mentioned them!! There will be more about my story soon.

OK, so more regarding the Celestial Winx, I came up with the idea of 5 characters from different universes that contain essence of magical energy from the original Celestial Winx. They were called forth to fight against Malicet and save the Universe from his terrible destructive powers. As they learn to use their powers shortly after they were awaken, the would several time face off against Malicet's minions, Nastis, Horrid and Villgence.

I later on reveal in the story that the original Celestial Winx had the same names as the main characters of the Winx Club, with them pretty much being the same characters. So, in some ways, they are much like the original show and in others, they're not. Also, I didn't originally plan on making them official characters for the story, but rather, have them be a mention only cameo appearance, but with my mind being my mind, it came up with an idea for them to appear in the story and have them become characters. I just have absolutely no self-control when it comes to stuff like this. It's almost as though my own mind decides what ideas should go in my story and I just go along with it because it just feels so good. Yeah, this is my life, people. I don't know what else to say.

I will mention more about this later. Ciao!

Before I get back to talking about the Celestial Winx, there is one other idea that I have been meaning to talk about.

I am sure that so many people are familiar with a certain crossover game series that's published by Nintendo. This is probably something that many people think is one of the greatest crossovers in the history of gaming....or maybe not. That crossover series is known as Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. It is this really awesome game which characters from both the Mario and Sonic series are brought together to compete at the Olympics. Wow, amazing....!

I have to be honest, I loathe that game series. I have a few of my own reasons but the main reason why is because I have been doing crossover series for so many shows and game for so long that this doesn't impress me at all. I mean, sure, the idea of bringing 2 of the most famous video game franchises in the history of gaming is incredible, even more so since one is from Nintendo and the other is from Sega, but such an idea to me seems meager compared to what I have done. Also, to see this idea out and about makes me jealous. It inspires me to bring MY ideas out even more.

I was so jealous of that game series that I decided to create an Olympics idea of my own. Much like the Celestial Winx towards the Nickelodeon dubbed version of the Winx Club, this is a revenge plot to that game series. I have a few of these kinds of ideas, but let's talk about this one. The name of the game is the Ultimate Story 5 Star Olympics. The game, itself has Mario and Sonic, of course, but it also has 3 other games involved. I'll need to start another forum involving this idea since I have a journal filled with so many of them that I have completely filled up.

OK, that should be enough for now. I will tell more about this someplace else. I will also be getting back to telling more about the Celestial Winx. So, until then, see ya.

So, regarding the original Celestial Winx. I think I will mention how they appear in the story or how it's possible for them to appear in my story as actual characters.

So, during the story, Fox was hit by a massive amount of Dark magic that can easily corrupt any person. However, Fox, being a fairy descendant, contained some magic within his blood, which protected him from the corrupting effects of the Dark energy. So he was put into a deep sleep until the Dark energy could be cleansed from his body.

During his deep sleep, he was able to see the original Celestial Winx. It turned out they didn't sacrifice their lives, but rather, their freedom, with massive amounts of their magic being the seal to Malicet's prison. They vanished after they used their powers to force him into the prison and seal him in. However, they can feel their magic essence flow back into them, restoring their physical forms. This worried the girls because their magical essence is what's keeping the portal to Malicet's prison sealed shut. Once all of their magical essence is returned to them, there will be nothing to keep the seal on Malicet's prison. So from that, he will emerge from his prison and destroy the Universe again. After what happened during their final battle, they don't stand a chance against him, so the new Celestial Winx are the Universes only hope.

Before Fox was able to awaken from his slumber, the girls told him to tell everyone that they are returning. From there, they are able to collect their essence and restore their physical form. From that, they will be able to know how much time they have left before Malicet emerges from his prison and attempt to destroy the Universe like his did many years ago.

There will be something else that I want to mention about this. I will get to that eventually.

There is something else about the story that I would like to mention. The Celestial Winx begin to develop a special kind of affiliation with a few characters are more or less very, very unlikely. But....I'm not going to say who they are. I want you to guess who they are. I will leave a few clues so you can try to figure it out.

Clue 1-#9 of the Celestial Winx on the Comparison chart
Clue 2-#10 of Similarities on the Comparison chart
Clue 3-Trapped in Darkness
Clue 4-It's somewhere in the Scrapbook of Dread. Follow the song

That's all I have for now. Can you guess what these characters could be?

OK, so there is something that someone reminded me to do that I have been wanting to get to but it slipped my mind a lot. I wanted to get into explaining the different Pokemon that each of my characters own and why I chose them for each character. I will select several Pokemon from each trainer and then I will explain why that trainer owns that Pokemon. I shall start with the leading male character of my story: Fox.

His Pokemon that I will selecting are Growlithe, Arcanine, Venasaur, Jolteon, Rhydon, Totodile, Furret, Houndour, Mightyena and Absol. Now to start my explanations.

Growlithe and Arcanine-because they are Fire-type Pokemon, much like Vulpix and Ninetales and I thought that they would be great for him, plus the kind of animals that they take the appearances on are somewhat similar to his species

Venasaur-because it's a starter Pokemon that I thought would work out well for him.

Jolteon-because of its color matching his signature color

Rhydon-because its rocky exterior matches his strong characteristics

Totodile-because they both have long snouts

Furret-this one I decided to have him have as a gift from his sister, she adores this Pokemon and caught 2 of them, one for herself and one that she intended to give to her brother

Houndour-because it's another Fire-type canine, another great fit for Fox

Mightyena-because its fierce appearances goes really well with him

Absol-because its a cool looking Pokemon which I thought would also go great with him.

I think that should be enough for now. I will talk more about this real soon.

OK, the next character that I want to address is the story's leading lady, Misty. Now then, you know that she has a lot of Water-type Pokemon because, well, she started out as the Water-type Gym Leader. I went further with that involving her princess form and such. They will be a few of those Pokemon that I would like to address, such as her Goldduck and Spheal. The others that I would like to mention are Dratini, Dragonair, Ditto, Eevee, Tentacool, Mudkip, Swampert and Togepi. OK, let's get on it.

Her Goldduck I want to address. Do you remember her Psyduck who would very often give her a headache? Well, for one of her birthdays, Fox decided to evolve it into a Goldduck for her. The incident involved one hilarious mishap after another, with him having a very, very hard time getting her it to evolve, but he eventually did and he presented to her for her birthday. He always loves doing something special for her birthday because, well...I don't think I need to answer that question. That's not even the most spectacular thing that he has ever done for her for her birthday.

Spheal shouldn't be too hard to understand. It's adorable and it's a Water-type Pokemon. It's a perfect addition to her team. Also, imagine, if you will, Misty playing with this Spheal underwater in her princess form. I know Fox would love to see that very much.

Also, do you know how at one point in the anime, she was adoring the Dragon-type Pokemon such as Dratini and Dragonair alongside another Water-type fan? Well, I decided to throw that in there. This was a few of many that I threw into the list as a means of trying to find Pokemon to fill the list. Besides, why not?

Eevee is something else quite special. In the story, Professor Oak tells the group about a secret breeding center that bred Eevees for eggs and then sold their Eevees to people. The Eevees that they used for breeding, however, were not treated properly and they suffered from a lot of trauma. The breeding center was found out by the authorities, shut down and the people who ran it were arrested. All the Eevees were confiscated and given away to trainers who would take care of them. The team were several of the people who received those Eevees. They raised them and evolved them to the Eevolutions of their choice. The 2 Eevees that were mistreated and abused chose to stay with Misty and Krystal, who were more than happy to take them in. Both Eevees can't evolve due to their trauma, but that didn't change how they felt about their Eevees. Both Eevees were treated more like pets by the 2 girls than Pokemon and they loved and cared for their Eevees as such.

Tentacool shouldn't be too hard to understand. She loves and adores Tentacools since she gushed over them at one point in the anime. She even refused to help a very ugly business owner who was building a resort that was disrupting the Tentacools' homes just because of that and she's into luxurious stuff like that.

Ditto I believe is another good addition because it transforms and she can relate to it somewhat with her transformation powers. Also, I remember seeing in one of the comics that she tried to look for and capture a Ditto. Yeah, I did read the comics. I don't care for them too much anymore.

Mudkip and Swampert. Each of the members of the team have at least one starter Pokemon and there have been means of them getting their hands on some. Mudkip I think was a great addition because she loves cute Pokemon. Not too surprised, are you. Also, I threw in Swampert because...why not?

Togepi. Everyone remember this Pokemon as Misty being the first to own one. How she got it in the anime, I didn't like very much. But in my story, how she obtained it was much more meaningful. I know in the anime that she released this Pokemon after it evolved, but she got another from that same Pokemon as a....uh....I won't that, yet.

OK, I think I've said enough. I will reveal more soon.

There has been something else that I've been meaning to talk about that I'm pretty sure will make a lot of Starfox fans very happy. I made up this one part of my story known as the Starfox Armada. It's a part of the story in which the Starfox team take part in a all out war in another star system from their star system, the Lylat System.

The start of the story is there is this evil war lord that has completely dominated another star system and has been causing all kinds of issues. The people within the star system have been suffering, even dying. There have been a massive amounts of issues being caused by this evil tyrant. The members of the Lylat System have been trying for years to deal with these issues but this tyrant's reign over the star system has made him too powerful for them to do anything. They were able to at least save some people with negotiations and such to at the very least save the people of the star system. 

One day, General Pepper sent out 2 negotiators to help deal with a particular issue within the star system. However, things went horribly wrong from there. The tyrant of the star system executed the negotiators in front of General Pepper as a means of expressing his frustration towards being constantly harassed from all of the negotiations that he had to endure constantly. General Pepper was so enraged by what had happened that he decided to declare war against the tyrant and free the star system from his tyranny.

The Cornerian army was sent out to fight against this tyrant and his forces and the Starfox team were brought out to help with the fight as well. At around that time, Professor Oak wanted the main characters to explore the Kalos region in order to collect intel regarding the newly discovered Fairy type Pokemon. But because the Starfox team were taking part in the mission, he called forth Link and Zelda to take their place in the assignment. That's important to this particular story, so I had to mention this, but it's irrelevant to what I've been talking about.

So, the whole thing with this Starfox Armada, I plan to borrow a lot of ideas from Starfox Zero, such as the new technology involved in that game, you know, the morphing weapons and all that other stuff. The Starfox Team are also wearing new outfits, in which most of them are very different from Starfox Assault, but that game also game me some ideas for the outfit designs for these characters, but they will be made to MY standards. I've already designed the outfit for Misty. I will post it on here eventually. There will be plenty of other things that I'm sure will please a lot of you Starfox fans, but I would prefer to have you guys confirm that for me.

There will be more that I plan to talk about involving this. Until then, that's enough for now.

As many of you may have noticed, I tend to throw in a few Pokemon per trainer that would come as a surprise to some. You know something? That surprise is some of the fun of deciding Pokemon for different trainers. I try to have them own a variety of Pokemon based on other qualities of the trainer and other times, I just throw in random Pokemon just to fill the list. Some Pokemon tend to be obvious while others come as a surprise. Here's one example of some of those surprises.

Falco's Pokemon come in different varieties, some obvious and some quite surprising. He has a lot of bird Pokemon for obvious reason as well as a few Flying-type. There are also a few that come as a surprise, such as Remoraid and Octillery. I think Remoraid's fierce appearance and Octillery's beak are some of the reasons why I chose them for him.

Ninjask is pretty cool looking and a good variety for him.

There are some that I throw in as like part of a pair with another trainer, such as Dustox and Huntail. They are paired with Krystal's Beautifly and Gorebyss. I like to do stuff like that.

Salamence; don't you think it's cool for him to own one? I think he pairs up very nicely with it.

That's all I'm willing to say for now. There were be more to come; much, much more.

OK, now on to Krystal. After she first arrived on Earth, they visited Professor Oak's place and found all of the Pokemon that he looks after. She heard all about catching and training Pokemon and wanted to become a Pokemon trainer, herself. They spent a few weeks returning to Earth time and again, helping Krystal find and catch Pokemon for her collection. The first Pokemon she caught and trained was a Caterpie in Viridian Forest. She trained it till it evolved into a Butterfree. She adored that Butterfree and it became her signature Pokemon ever since.

She went on to catch and train other Pokemon, such as Venonat, Vileplume, Ledian, Ampharos, Snubbull, Alteria, Skitty, Delcatty, Meditite and Milotic. Some were chosen for their feminine-like appearance, some that were smaller Pokemon that I believe she would adore, such as Snubbull and Venonat, Milotic is a Water-type Pokemon that many would believe is great for Misty for more reasons than 1, but I felt that I should give it to Krystal as something that might be unexpected, as I like to do with some of these selections. I didn't like for some to be too obvious. Keep people guessing, you know?

I'll go into more of this some other time.

Now, I have mentioned that some trainers have Pokemon based on pairings. This, I believe, is an interesting element to my beloved story as it demonstrates some of the connections the trainers have with each other based on their Pokemon. I will get on to groupings some other time.

For the moment, here are the lists of groupings based on each Pokemon:

image.png.c97d78fe94e6917b75bc1cd01010279f.pngimage.png.247b4cd146eb2d4cdc7ca67978def76b.png

image.png.57b26b56ca0af14d12da50ec618862a4.pngimage.png.31220f0a5ded1b49a477f93a46d49a66.png

image.png.2946fcadfb91d2c3fc81a4316864aa5d.png

That will be all that I'll reveal for now. There will be more to come. So, until then, see ya!

Oh! There is something else that I forgot to mention. I have been meaning to talk about this. It involves some ideas that I have for Krystal, everyone's favorite blue vixen. :krystal:

Now, I did mention in my story that I have her as Fox's sister because he...already has another love interest. Yeah, I know that can be appalling, (believe me, I tried resisting that idea. I hate shipping like you wouldn't believe!!!)

Now then, a lot of people are disappointed that she didn't really receive a lot of character development or even attention by the creators of the game. I believe it was because she was originally supposed to be a character in a game separate from Starfox, with Dinosaur Planet being it's own thing but was forced to incorporating Starfox into it. I feel bad for the original ideas not being used, but...it's hard for me to feel any resentment towards that since the game helped me out through the worst school year of my life. Well, fortunately, you should not see any of that in my story as I will try to really put a lot of character development the best I can and really make her a memorable character.

Let's start with her powers. I did notice that she was telepathic, however...I didn't find out about that until Starfox Assault. Also, I have put a lot effort into making Misty a telepath of the team, which would have knocked out something about Krystal that would make her unique. Also, I didn't find anything in Starfox Adventures that revealed that she is a telepath. However, I did give her something else I should make her unique.

In my story, there is a very advanced fairy technique in which fairies can read people's hearts and really go deep into what or how they're feeling about particular things, events and people and so on and so forth. This technique is said to be more accurate than reading people's minds. A lot of fairies know how to read mind, but reading hearts is a very, very difficult technique to learn and only a few fairies know how to use this. Misty was taught this technique by Lisa after she went through a very heartbreaking experience.

In the story, Krystal can carry out this very advanced technique. Let me remind you once again that it is a very, very advance technique that only a few fairies are able to learn. However, Krystal is not a magical being of any kind, but rather, a fairy descendant. Also, she is the only known non-magical being that can read people's hearts, with makes her very, very unique. Both she and Misty are able to utilize this power and work as a team.

Another thing about Krystal should always involve character development and specific traits that would make her very memorable. One such example would be when the team was preparing themselves to fight the Shaman Emperor. A few times, Krystal could hear someone cry for help. She was the only one who could hear them. It was eventually reveal that the "someone" crying for help was Nikko, their ancestor who became the Shaman Emperor. She seemed certain that even though they had to fight him, there was a way in which they could save him. Fox, on the other hand, was convinced that Nikko was lost to the Shaman Emperor forever and they had to destroy him. This created a conflict of interest. Don't get me wrong, Fox would have wanted to rescue their ancestor if he knew that there was a way, but he was more so realistic and was willing to accept when something is hopeless whether he wanted to or not. Krystal, however, is very compassionate and is always willing to save others regardless of whether or not it seemed impossible. She would risk everything if it meant that person could be saved. Misty was somewhat caught in the middle. She was also willing to accept that someone couldn't be saved if it was true, but if there was a way to save them, she would help out however she could. This was what brought the 2 girls closer together and Fox couldn't have had it any other way. During the final battle against the Shaman Emperor, they were able to find a way to rescue Nikko and Misty remained true to her word with helping out Krystal in rescuing him.

I know that this isn't everything that all you Krystal fans would have wanted, but at least I tried to make her a better character than the creators ever did. I will talk more about the story whenever I can. So, until then, see ya!

Alright, now on to 2 other trainers in my story: Peppy and Slippy. I have had a number of unique selects for these 2 and I feel I should share them.

For Peppy, I have a few Pokemon such as Wigglytuff and Azumarill because of his long ears, a few Psychic types such as Hypno, Slowking and Girafarig because of his wisdom, Sealeo and Whiscash pairs up real nicely for his appearance, he also has Pokemon such as Swalot and Kecleon to pair up with a few of Blossom's Pokemon since they are such close friends, his Delibird and Pelipper that are real close friends with each other. I have several Pokemon like that within different teams. I'll go over a lot of that some other time.

For Slippy, he has a unique selection that I picked out for him. He has Pokemon that pair up with him being a frog, so I don't need to go over their appearances. He also has Pokemon that pair up with his mechanical skills such as Magnemite and Magneton. He also has a few Bug-type Pokemon to pair up with his froggy appearance such as Yanma, Shuckle, Surskit and a few others, as well as Pokemon with bug-like qualities such as Slugma, Magcargo, Dunsparce and Vibrava.

That should be enough for now. I'll mention more about this some other time.