The Ultimate Story Scrapbook

fanfictiondreamer

And so, Fox and his friends set out on another space voyage. But before I tell you what happened during their voyage, let me give you a full detour on the main room of the Great Fox:

Behind the center of the room sits Fox and Misty on their special rotating chair for 2 people (where most of their romantic behaviors were seen). Sometimes, the chairs split up, other times, the chairs would stay together, much like them.

To their left, in front of the center of the room is Peppy on his rotating chair for 1 person, with Blossom on his lap.

To the very right is Slippy with his jukebox that he received from his friend, Jolly Roger. (You should have seen him when he first got it).

To the middle of both Peppy and Slippy is the sweet 16 member of the team, D.W., who's sitting on her rotating chair for 1 person, happily typing her novel on her laptop.

And, finally, behind Fox and Misty, to their right, is Rob, the robot member of the team who has been a bit of a scatterbrain due to a few short circuits. 

Attention everyone!!!

I have decided to remove the first chapter of Ultimate Story 2 so that I can post the story on my next forum: Ultimate Story 2. Please stop by whenever you would like to read it. I will have it ready eventually.

As you may have seen, in the next Starfox game, Starfox Adventures, a lot of the characters receive new wardrobe changes. I like Fox's change most of all; he looks so hot in a sleeveless shirt. (giggle) I have made a few wardrobe changes of my own for some of my Ultimate Story characters. Here's what I have for Misty:

59dab5f1bbbb6_Misty-UltimateStory2.png.a3a4832ab0e8f4d71db0aff545c4e35d.png

Her look is very similar to a certain other anime character with the same color schemes as her. I was planning on changing my profile pic to this when the time was right. Since this is my scrapbook and I can put in whatever I want, I decided to do just that. Here is what she looks like in Ultimate Story 2 and most other stories after that. Hope you like it. ^_^

• Like 1

Hello, I have decided that I'm going to continue posting Ultimate Story 2 on another forum of the same name. Since it would be like a lot to fill in, I felt as though it needed to have a forum of its own. I will only post it here on this site because I have been posting things about my story on here that is accessible to anyone who is or has been on this site. I cannot post it anywhere else as it could risk spoiling the story for everyone. If you wish to check it, please feel free to stop by the forum and do so. I will have the story posted chapter by chapter.

Also, after I have finished with posting the story, I will reveal more about the story on here. I can not tell you how long I've been wanting to share this part of the story with everyone! This is sooooo exciting for me!!! ^_^

I have mentioned in this blog about one of the ideas and conflicts in my story:

As I have mentioned, there have been a number of issues occurring in the Alliance. There were some humans that were willing to join the alliance with Corneria while others were against it and just hated the Cornerians. Some of the members of the Alliance would be a lot of the Pokemon regions, there is also Townsville after the world was saved by the a massive flood caused by an evil sorcerer. All other parts of Earth that are populated by animal-like people, such as Isle O' Hags, gladly joined the alliance.

There were some that were opposed to the idea of joining the alliance and become members of HAAC. One of the them was unsurprisingly Springfield, because of their malevolent nature. The town of Citysville? Huge haters of the Cornerians. Is anyone really surprised? It was a terrible city. There are always plenty more that I can't think of.

There are some, however, that refuse to join the alliance but aren't against the Cornerians. These people would be the neutrals. They are often targets of HAAC in which would force them to become part of their group.

As the Cornerians have forseen, acting too soon would cause a lot of issues, a lot of which have been part of human nature for a very long time. Little did they know, the SHAACL has been manipulating incidences that forced the Cornerians to commence their alliance with Earth a lot sooner than they planned. It is part of his evil plan to...well, let's just say that involves a lot of Dark magic.

The alliance also introduces a few other characters into the story that no one would have ever suspected would be part of the story, but in a way that was a very different approach to the situations that they were involved with.

I will reveal more about my story when the time comes.

Edited by fanfictiondreamer

Ok, so I have a lot of ideas revolving around the villain of US2: the SHAACL. He is perhaps a villain that I have portrayed as a fictional representative of the evil that lives in the hearts of humanity. In a way, it's how I cope with a lot of the bad things going on with humans. Everyone talks about hatred, corruption, dishonesty, animosity, injustice, apathy, etc. I would use the SHAACL as a metaphor for so many of the evil things in reality. Whenever I notice something bad going on, I would use that metaphor to express the evil nature of it.

I'm very coy about the things about reality that I use that metaphor for. But, in my story, despite the issues that have been occurring with the alliance, the Starfox team and their alliance have rescued a lot of people. Throughout the events of the story, there have been a number of people that are victims to the SHAACL's evil influences. Sometimes, they're persuaded into doing bad things, other times, they are manipulated, and worst of all, he uses them as live puppets to commit horrible things, forcing their puppets to take the fall for him. He would very often act as a hero or a beacon of hope for whenever these terrible crimes or atrocities were committed when he was secretly committing them.

Fox and his friends have always known that the SHAACL was evil but there were some people that believe him to be a good guy and saying terrible things about him would be seen as nothing more than mere slander. However, little by little, people have been realizing just how evil he really is. For some, it's already too late. But for those who have either found out the SHAACL's true nature or have been used or manipulated by him, they immediately turn to the Starfox team for salvation. Some have even been framed for the terrible crimes that he has committed, often through them, so whenever they needed refuge from people who believe they are guilty, Fox has made arrangements to send them someplace where they will never be found, or rather, some place in time. The year 2201 to be exact.

Fox had made special arrangements with Captain Falcon to have people sent 200 into the future where they know they will be safe. People who are still wanted for crimes that the SHAACL has committed through them, from people who are trying to hunt them down and kill them, know too much about the SHAACL and has been slandered by him to make them hated by many people, had their lives ruined by the SHAACL, and so many other terrible things. It was a process that they have underwent since around the time that the alliance was formed and Captain Falcon, although always glad to help out innocent people who were ruined by the SHAACL, has grown annoyed with having to do it over and over again. Fox was also annoyed with having Captain Falcon go through the process, but Captain Falcon never displayed any hostilities towards Fox since he had put the blame for his frustrations on the SHAACL and the humans who either believe him or have supported him for whatever reasons. 

Yeah, the SHAACL has caused a lot of problems for the main characters and he shows no sign of stopping. They were forced to take some underhand tactics like work with a Cornerian felon who is good at hiding from the authorities to uncover any secrets regarding the SHAACL as he has a deep fascination for corruption among the human race. They maintain contact with him through Misty's telepathy as a means of not being tracked by anyone. They soon find out more about him that they never would have guessed that they did, both through the criminal informant as well as other means.

There will be more to come about this soon enough.

This is something that I have done a long time ago. I did mention at one time that Sonic made an appearance in the pre-Ultimate Story story with Lisa Simpson. He had been absent throughout the entire 1st Ultimate Story because the Sonic the Hedgehog tv show stopped airing on tv and the Sega system we had broke so we had to get rid of it. Even though he didn't make an appearance in the story, he sat in the corner of my mind, I guess waiting to make a comeback. I would take a glance at him every now and again and I have lost track of what was happening throughout the series. However, during Ultimate Story the Missing Link, he did make a brief appearance that didn't last very long. This brief appearance also marked the first appearance of Knuckles the Echidna in the Ultimate Story. During that first appearance, I had this idea of meeting Misty and talking with her a lot. It was something that involved my...personal issues. Yeah, one of those things.

Anyway, within my story, when he first met Misty, they spent hours talking to each other and they have been very close friends ever since. They would see each other every now and then. But then came the year that I got the Nintendo Gamecube. Other than Starfox Adventures, one of the games that I got for that system was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and that got me into Sonic again. I did also have Sonic Advance before then but Sonic didn't get incorporated into my story much because there weren't any voice actors. Also, the game itself didn't inspire me much, but it did brought about a little inspiration to bring Amy Rose into the mix. However, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was what really brought the series back into the story. And it felt good. Since then, Sonic and his friends have become permanent residence to the story.

The story itself brought about the first appearances of a few of the characters in the Sonic series. They brought about the first appearances of 2 of my favorite characters; Amy and Cream. The role they play in the story is....interesting. It also brought in the ancient tribe girl Tikal, I really like her and I want her into my story. It also brought about the first appearances of Rouge the Bat and Shadow the Hedgehog in that order. After all, what's the Ultimate Story without the Ultimate Lifeform? There are also a few other characters but I'll leave that for another day.

It also brings the return of Dr. Robotnik or as he has been called for more than a decade, Dr. Eggman, as a permanent villain to the story.  My brother hates having him be called Eggman, he prefers the original name. Me? I got use to the new name. Anyway, the roles that he plays as a villain...let's just say they are quite shocking and unexpected. That's just how I like it. ^_^

Well, that's all for now. I will write again soon.

To put it lightly, I have a lot of strange ideas in my story. There are some that not many people will understand. I have spent a long time trying to understand a lot of what I put into my story. It has been a difficult journey throughout my life. I have very often questioned a lot of my decisions and why I put certain ideas into my story. After learning more and more about my Autism and how my mind functions, I began to understand that a lot of the ideas are almost like major outline of my complex thinking and how my mind deals with stressful situations in my life. It may be very difficult to understand, but always remember that the human brain is the most complex organ of the body. It is being very heavily studied and we are able to understand only a fraction of what the human mind can do. We understand how behaviors and thoughts are affected and what triggers them to think the way we do. My mind is a major enigma even to myself, but I think I have some understanding of how it works. The complex and difficult ideas of my stories have pretty much outlined how greatly complex my mind is, in a way. I will bring up one example: the Rifter.

The Rifter is a very terrifying phenomenon that the mystic beings know as "The End of All Existence". It was named after a dark being that broke out of another realm and attempted to shallow all worlds in Darkness. This idea does sound very similar to the plot of Super Paper Mario, but I assure you I thought of this idea in 2005. This came around the time that Starfox Assault was being released and I wanted to find a way to surpass that game without like having it become a major change to the story. That was when by bizarre creativity talents kicked in and had the characters of Starfox Assault become the many characters that were around during this terrible phenomenon. If you think this idea is bizarre, I'm so right there with you, but when you're dealing with a game that could possibly replace your favorite video game in the story line, you would be desperate to prevent that from happening (I know all of that sounded nutty, but also remember that I have Autism, so I believe I can get away with it...maybe...). Thankfully, I don't like Starfox Assault too much and I very rarely take a look at it. But I'm at least glad my ideas worked out for the story. It also explains a lot of what was going on in the story, like how the different Universes were almost as though someone pressed the reset button on all of them. I'll get more into that another time.

The story does indeed have a lot of bizarre ideas and it doesn't end there. I would think that it didn't even begin there. However, like I said, it details a lot of the complexity of how my mind works and I'm still trying to understand how it works. I know more now than I did long ago and I am so happy for that. I hope to keep on using my story to continue explaining how my mind works. It has helped me out a lot and I understand now more than ever why it's so important to me.

Many, many, many, many years ago, before the world were ever formed, there lived a magical realm where many magical creatures lived. These magical creatures were born to protect and look after the many worlds as they form. They were known as fairies and shaman. Out of all of them were a pair of magical beings that were well known out of many of them: a fairy named Ly and a shaman named Nikko. These 2 fell in love with each other, many say they invented love. They would propose to each other, however, there was another trait that Nikko was known for besides his love for Ly.

Nikko once dedicated some of his existence to studying Darkness, a mysterious and untold magic that not many knew about. However, when he came close to figuring out Darkness, something went terribly wrong. The Darkness began to take control of him, taking possession of his body, his mind and his very wellbeing. He was turned evil and this evil renamed itself the Shaman Emperor.

He then became obsessed with dominating all of the dimensions that the magical creatures have planned to watched over. When they refused to let him take them over, he threatened to destroy them with his own dark magic. But before things got worse, Ly came to stop him. When the Shaman Emperor attempted to dispose of her, she held back his Dark magic as much as she could. She was then forced to send him to the Shadow Realm to prevent him from destroying everything that the mystics attempted to protect.

Worried that this might happen to many other mystic beings from being corrupted like Nikko, a powerful sorcerer sent out the Teenzies to guard over all the dimensions. He then sealed away the mystic beings into each of the dimensions that they have been assigned to protect and then  sealed off each of the dimensions from one another. As the dimensions begin to form, all seemed to have gone the way they were suppose to, or so they thought.

Little did they suspect, the Shaman Emperor created portals from his imprisonment in the Shadow Realm to many of the dimensions. With it, he was able to somehow corrupt them from within. With that, he was able to gather enough Dark energy to free himself. Ly managed to find out about this nefarious plan, so she planned on trying to warn the people from these dimensions. Unfortunately, the Teenzie guardians wouldn’t allow her to. She tried many times but no avail. Then, she tried to contact people of these upcoming dangers and succeeded in all of her attempts, except one.

Ly foresaw a terrible war in one of the dimensions, a war in which she felt if not prevented, the Shaman Emperor will have more than enough dark energy to free himself. Ly attempted to contact 4 heroes from that dimension and bestowed upon each of them mystic items known as the Vaults of Light. When utilized, these mystic items can contain the souls of those with black hearts, thereby preventing the war. But the heroes did not use the mystic items and instead fought the war head on. At first, this was a terrible mistake that Ly thought could have been prevented even when she saw that terrible creatures made of pure Darkness infested that entire dimension. Realizing that it was too late to prevent the war, she gathered up as much light energy as she could muster.

As the war ended, a black vortex formed. It was seen many times during the war but was obscured from many except mystic beings until it was large enough for the Shaman Emperor to emerge from it. He then released a vast amount of his Dark magic. It was powerful enough to break the barriers created by the Teenzie guardians and began to devour 1 dimension after another. Ly, who gathered more Light magic than she can contain, held back the dark magic before all the dimensions could be destroyed.

As all this was occurring, a young girl watched in terror as many of the dimensions were being threatened. She then decided to take matter into her own hands and consulted the Teenzie guardians to fuse as many of the surviving dimensions as they can. By doing this, Ly will have less to protect and can force the Shaman Emperor back into the Shadow Realm. However, doing this could risk all life in all of the surviving dimensions, but were convinced that they had no other choice. So, they fused as many dimensions as they could, allowing Ly to have less to protect and she was then able to push the Shaman Emperor back into the Shadow Realm. She then created 6 mystic gems known as the Lock Crystals to seal the portal to the Shadow Realm. She then separated the spirits of the 4 heroes from their physical bodies and sealed them away in the Realm of Nothingness as punishment for their part in releasing the Shaman Emperor. And finally, she meditated to restore her powers. She remains resting as of today. All life began to form in the newly fused dimensions. But how do I know all of this, you ask? Because I was the girl. I assisted Ly in preventing what we now call the Rifter: the end of all existence. I am Tikal and this is my story.

I have a lot of unusual tastes in shows. There are some that are like really not good but I like them. You may think that it's dumb that I like some of these shows because the storyboard in some of them is not good. Well, when it comes to someone who has been writing stories, that doesn't really matter to me. I've often thought of myself as someone who can improve upon these story boards. In fact, some of them have indeed become important additions to the story, while others are just fun add-ins that I really enjoy. Some of those shows are:

The bizarre cartoon about the kid forms of the Japanese band Hi-Hi Puffy AmiYumi. Yes, I know the cartoon really wasn't that great, but the unique personalities of the main characters really drew me in. Although I admit, there's rarely any episodes of that show that I really liked. Plus, their music is amazing.

YinYangYo, I immediately got into that since the first episode that I saw. These 2 unique characters, Yin and Yang become very, very important for something during Ultimate Story 3. Think of someone who is associated with the Yin Yang symbol, someone who is associated with the powers of Dark and Light

Scooby Doo, I have long been fighting whether or not to put that into the story. I really liked the old cartoons and it's popularity caused it to create new cartoons. A lot of them really weren't that great. This became another important addition to the Ultimate Story.

The Replacements I really like. Riley Daring became another important character to the story. She is involved in some massively important events to the story. Also, she helped in figuring out some Dark secrets involving HAAC.

Chaotic, this took me a while to really get into. It was an OK cartoon when it was done in flash animation, but it really got good when they adapted the anime style animation. A lot of those characters became really important for the story. Plus, Riley get involved with this a lot.

Spider Riders is one I can understand is something that a lot of people would be shocked and appalled by. I know that the storyboard of that anime was sub-par at best, but like I said before, when it comes to being a story writer yourself, that doesn't really matter. I have confidence that I can improve the story board.

OK, I think I've said enough. I'll reveal more soon.

Yeah, perhaps, but they do add a number of interesting characters to the story. Also, it forms a very interesting plot for Riley Daring and her part of the story. She is revealed to be another fairy after Fox notices a few unusual traits about her. She accepts her powers willingly and becomes another important character in the story that plays a vital role in introducing another important plot to the story. It occurs after Ultimate Story 4.

• 2 weeks later...

In my story, Fox took on a massive challenge which eventually lead them to finding out about one of the massive plots to my story, the Rifter. They find out about how the Shaman Emperor tried to destroy all of existence but was sent to the Shadow Realm, then attempted to do it again after he broke free from the Shadow Realm. He was thrown back in but left a massive amount of damage to many of the worlds, as well as destroyed some of them. Most of the remaining dimensions were fused together but it was soon revealed that the Shaman Emperor will free himself again and then destroy everything. They needed to be ready for when that time comes.

This part also brings out some character development for Krystal. I later on reveal in the story that she is a descendant of Ly as well as Nikko. Fox is also their descendant considering that he is Krystal's brother (at least my versions of them). As she was taking on this challenge, she could hear someone calling to her for help several times during and after the challenge. That person calling to her for help was Nikko. There was still an essence of his true self trapped inside the Shaman Emperor and she believes that he can be saved. However, Fox was very much convinced that Nikko is gone and that there is no way to save him. This caused them to get into an argument. Misty, on the otherhand, is uncertain of whether or not Nikko could be rescued, but if there was a way, she will do everything she can to help Krystal rescue him. The 2 of them became fast friends from the very beginning, but this brought them even closer, which Fox really did take into consideration.

As for Starfox Assault's part in the story? Well....this may enrage a lot of people, but....their incarnations are spirits in my story who were tasked with helping to prevent the Shaman Emperor's escape as well as the Rifter. Um....this was a bizarre decision that I made so that I would incorporate the game into my story without my characters having their wardrobe changed into how the characters appeared in the game. If push comes to shove, I'll just have them replaced with the Power Rangers Mystic Force.

There have been a lot of complicated things going on in my story, so the choices that I have made are very unorthodox to say the least. Think of a lot of it as a psychology project of sorts. It pretty much is that.

There will be more coming soon. Don't worry, I'm far from done with talking about my story.

This I have been wanting to talk about. This is perhaps one of the most important parts of the story.

This happened after the challenge that revealed to the characters a lot about the Shaman Emperor and him eventually breaking out of the Shadow Realm. When they returned to Earth, Professor Oak has been aware of them taking on the challenge and tells them about something that he has been keeping a secret of his own for a long time. He reveals to them a portal to another realm known as The Library to perhaps the most powerful magical being in all of existence. He is addressed as "The Great Wizard" and he is known have established all of existence. Basically, he is the master of all deities who has created the foundation of all of existence. As for why he did it? I'll get back to you on that once I figure out the true meaning of life.

Anyway, the Great Wizard's Library contains the most gigantic collection of knowledge in all of existence, basically it contains knowledge of everything in existence. They are really the collective memories of the Great Wizard, himself. However, some of them are blank. The blank books are indications that the Great Wizard can't remember something involving that particular subject. The professor says that he is working on ways to help him remember them.

He then reveals something else, something that involves him: he is a descendant of the Great Wizard himself. He says that it is the obligation of all of the Great Wizard's descendants to guard over his Library and keep it safe. He also mentions that he is the last descendant while all of the others have "faded away with time".

He has now been given the task to aid the chosen heroes; Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco, in defeating the Shaman Emperor before he frees himself from the Shadow Realm and carries out the Rifter. No pressure, right?

There is still a lot that I have to reveal. I will do so later when the time comes.

OK, another universe that I have added to the story....I have a bit of a complex history with this one. My brother received the first game to the installment: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racoonus. The whole half-human animal thing really bothered me because of my obvious history with it. I have been resistant to the idea of getting into it, much less putting into my story. I really didn't get into it to much for reasons that I don't want to talk about. But then my brother was trying to put the idea into the story for me, which made me not want to do it even more.

It wasn't until Sly 2 that I started officially putting it into the story because of one very interesting part from that specific game. It involved the character Constable Neela. She started at as a very cool character, she was not so nasty towards Sly and she was very helpful, but then she betrayed him and she just became a terrible character from there. There was always some point in the game where I was thinking "she couldn't possibly be any worse" and sure enough, she did and she escalated to the point where she pretty much revealed herself as the main antagonist of the game. This was a particular character that my brother and I have called a "hidden bad guy", much like (SPOILERS FROM OTHER GAMES ALERT) Kor from Jak 2, Fizzwidget/Qwark from Ratchet and Clank Going Commando, Andross from Starfox Adventures and Dickson from Xenoblade Chronicles. (I did warn you about these spoilers, didn't I?) In the game, she was pretty much killed but then.....I did something very, very interesting in my story and I pretty much built a lot of my ideas from the main villains of my story from there.

I'll get more into it later.

OK, the plot involving the aforementioned game: a Shaman was planning on using the powers to travel back in time in order to help prevent the Rifter from every happening. The mystic tried to warn him that he can't prevent the Rifter, but he was far too distraught from the disaster to listen to reason or even think straight. He lost control of his powers and the immense magical energy became very unstable. The mystics removed it from him and had to send it out to someone in order to contain it. They sent it out to the spirits (the Starfox team as they appeared in Starfox Assault plus one more character) in order to contain it but the energy was still too immense and unstable for them to control, so they had to transport themselves somewhere in which they could let it expand freely without having it cause any damages.

There weren't a lot of places in the Universe that they were familiar with, so they were subjected to pick someplace that they were familiar with. They were given very little options and had to arrive within the deepest part of someplace they were all too familiar with. The magical energy was able to expand without causing any damages, however, it did cause a very unpredictable turn of event. They returned to the main characters of the story, Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco, to ask for help. Before they could react, the power discharged and pulled all of them in. They wound up within another place and were found falling into it.

That place was another dimension; Sly Cooper's dimension, to be exact. He and his friends, Bentley and Murray came on a startling discovery when they noticed Neela alive and well. When they questioned how she was able to survive their last ordeal, she responded by saying "Let's just say someone was looking out for me." They gave chase to her. Carmelita was not too far off, as always, and gave chase to them. However, as Sly was chasing after Neela, Krystal fell on top of her, unconscious. The guys noticed her and took her as well as Neela in. At that time, Fox fell on Carmelita, he was also unconscious. Carmelita took him someplace for safekeeping.

Both Fox and Krystal regained consciousness, got to know their rescuers, Carmelita and Sly respectively, they got acquainted with each other, told them that their friends are missing and both Carmelita and Sly agreed to help them find their friends.

Misty and Falco were pretty much by themselves, flying all over the place, looking for their friends. Misty, however was hit by something and fell from the sky. This attracted Falco's attention and he flew over to him. Fox and Krystal as well as their group and went over towards there. They were able to reunite with Misty and Falco. It was a very happy reunion for the 4 of them.

As to where they are and what had been happening? I will reveal more later because this is already a lot to take in.

Continuing off from what I was mentioning before. Around the same time that all of that was occurring, the spirits were able to sense out a strong and potent source of Dark Magic and made their way towards someplace that they sensed was familiar to them. Upon arriving to were the source was, they came across a startling discovery. They found themselves in the middle of the Aparoid war. From this, they were able to discovered that they traveled back in time into the far distance past. They were exactly 24 hours before the Rifter. From there, they found out that they were in a lot of trouble. They needed to return to the present as quickly as possible.

They returned to the 4 heroes to tell them about this. They also mentioned to them what had been happening, with the Shaman wanting to travel back in time and all and that they needed to return to the present before the Rifter swallows them up. Scattered across the world that they were in were 7 Warp Gems, which were the original Chaos Emeralds given to them by Tikal that they have renamed as such because of the new Chaos Emeralds that were formed. They scrambled to get all of them collected.

Upon reaching the last one, they ran into Neela, who knew about the Rifter and intends to allow the world that they were in to be swallowed up by the Rifter. Fortunately, they were able to get the final Warp Gem back from him and utilizing the their powers and the Master Warp Gem, the original Master Emerald, in the possession of the 5th spirit, they were able to warp the dimension that they were in all the way back to their present. It took a lot of magical energy to warp an entire dimension all the way to the present so they had to receive help from the Teenzie guardians of that world in order to do it.

With the heroes returned to the present, the spirits had the opportunity to lock away Neela inside the Vaults of Light, the magical items that were given to them by Ly as a means to prevent the war that eventually helped in bringing forth the Rifter. However, before she was locked away, she revealed to them a massive Dark secret that is a major plot to the story.

She is a member of a secret organization known as the Descendants of Darkness. They consisted of seemingly ordinary people of many different kinds as well as many different species that share the share the same ancestor: the Shaman Emperor. Their leader was the self-proclaimed wife of the Shaman Emperor whose name will be left on a need to know basis, but you might know who she is. Their goal was to inflict chaos and corruption into each dimension that they were assigned in order to intensify Dark magic within the hearts of the people. They would then collect that Darkness and send it out to expand the rift to the Shadow Realm in order to release the Shaman Emperor so that he could bring forth the Rifter. It is apparent that it is happening again and she believe that the heroes will never be able to prevent it. But they were confident that they will, even more so than that, they had to prevent it from happening otherwise all existence will be erased forever.

After all that was done, Sly and his friends decided to stay friends with the main heroes and provide any help that he can now that his world is part of their present.

The thing about this game was I was very, very resistant over the concept of putting this game into the story. My brother was shoving ideas into my head and I was trying very hard to shut them out. Eventually, I gave in but I added this into the story with my own ideas. My brother wanted to have Fox meet Sly but I had it so that Krystal would be the first to meet him. She did develop sort of a romantic relationship with him but she knew that he was into Carmelita so she held back.

Also, in my story, Krystal doesn't care very much for romance or a love life. Instead, she values friendship above everything else and as long as she has that, she doesn't need anything else. That, to me, is a lot more important than a love life.

I will write more again soon. This story is getting really good and I can't deny that a lot of my ideas are very unorthodox.

There's been a number of ideas that I have been putting into my story. Some of them clarify some things going on in others works while others are part of some of the things that I believe.

One such idea involves explaining why some of the characters like remain the same age for several years, such as Ash Ketchum still being 10 when several years have clearly gone by. I have an idea in which many of the worlds are affected. Some of them were moving slowly which others are moving much faster than others.

Another idea that I have is like a metaphor of sorts. There have been a lot of bad things going on in the world, with corruption and deception and animosity. A way for me of coping with all of that was for an evil villain to be responsible for all of that: the SHAACL. Whenever some horrible thing was going on within the human race, whether it be someone committing some horrible crime or something shady going on in which the truth was constantly being covered up or even a number of horrible events going on that have not been dealt with right away or at all for that matter, there was always one person who has caused all of it: the SHAACL. It's a way for me to cope with a lot of the real world issues without having me really get angry about them because I can't do anything about it.

With things like this, it has reminded me that there is something about fiction that is very much real as opposed to something that is part of reality: I can't control other people, but I can control my imagination. All I can do is control my imagination and that's how I cope with these real world issues. There really is nothing else I can do other than talk about it.

There was something that I forgot to mention about Ultimate Story: the Missing Link. There was a part in my story that mentions in the end of that story in which in celebration of defeating the sorcerer that tried to destroy Misty thousands of years ago, they ate at a restaurant that I have fittingly placed in Florida known as the House of Mouse. It was another one of my favorite Disney cartoons when I was younger. It was a cartoon about Mickey Mouse and his friends running a restaurant in which the guests are many of the characters from other Disney shows and movies. I absolutely loved how so many Disney characters came together in one show, it was really great.

I decided to make this part of my story, so now, nearly every Disney character in all of existence is part of my story. Isn't that just wonderful. This also introduces a lot of other important characters to the story. Can you guess which of these Disney characters I have made very important to the story? I think you may have figured out what they are. And don't worry, I do NOT plan on doing any fan-made shippings with them at all!!! I can't stand the thought of shipping!! I detest it!! I won't do it!!! Sorry....

Let's just say the Disney characters have the freedom to do whatever they want, but mainly out of nothing more than pure innocent fun, as well as serving the most important masters in all of existence. :p

Have you ever had ideas for stories (for those who write stories) come to you in a dream you had one night? I've had that happen to me a few times. They are great but it bothers me somewhat how random they are because it's almost like you would never have them if you didn't have those dreams. Anyway, this idea came to me in a dream one night when I had Fox team up with a certain Disney character that looks a lot like him and Giselle from Disney's Enchanted. From there, I was able to create 2 new characters for my story that are very vital characters.

Let me start with another lore. Eons ago, like at the very beginning of everything, there were only Darkness and Light magic. The Great Wizard had entrusted the balance of both to 2 very powerful mystic beings, they were known as the Sister of Light and Brother of Darkness. The Sister of Light was a kindred and gentle being while the Brother of Darkness was stern and serious about his obligations. However, the Brother of Darkness had another side to him, one that was sinister and malevolent. He had done everything he could to keep that part of him in check. Sometimes, it was very difficult for him to do that, often so difficult that he nearly lost control of it. Then one day, he lost absolute control, up to the point where is nearly destroyed his own Sister. Before he had the chance to do so, he regained control of himself again. Knowing that suppressing his evil half can't be managed, he formed the Shadow Realm and locked himself inside.

With all of that done, the Great Wizard had the Sister of Light placed within a sacred realm where she would heal from the damages caused by her Brother's evil side. She has remained there till this very day, but with no one to maintain balance between Darkness and Light, the 2 magical sources are left combating each other and order within the realm were very difficult to manage. Since then, the mystics have been charged with maintaining order to all of existence, but struggling. The struggle continues to this very day.

I will write more soon.

There is so much that I want to talk about involving our 4 main characters of the Ultimate Story 2: Fox, Misty, Krystal and Falco. However, I need to be able to finish the first 2 stories of the series and then I will tell you about them. There are some things revealed in the second story that I will have what I want to talk about make sense. I am really looking forward to talking about them. Just sit tight. They will come eventually. This has been one incredible journey for me and my characters. I will talk more about them.

I have finally posted the last chapter of Ultimate Story 2: Dinosaur Planet, the first story of Ultimate Story 2. I will be posting the next story, The Stay on Dinosaur Planet. I have yet to reveal what is in that story, so there is still things left to be revealed and mentioned and I can not wait to share them on here. Get ready, Ultimate Story 2 really has begun.

I did mention that Sonic returns to the Ultimate Story in US2. You know, along with Sonic and Tails, there's Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Tikal, Shadow and Rouge. However, there are others, such as Big the Cat. I know that's a huge disappointment because not many people actually like him, but I've grown use to him. There are E-102 Gamma and E-123 Omega, Team Chaotix- Espio, Charmy and Vector. That's as far as I'll go. There will be nothing from Sonic X in my story, which I believe should be short for Sonic Xtremely Lame because the cartoon itself was terrible. Don't even get me started on that. Although, I would have Vanilla, Cream's mother in the story, but that will be it. Sorry, no Blaze, no Silver, most certainly no Styx because I really don't like Sonic Boom, it doesn't look that great to me. 

There should be plenty more. Wait till you see what I have in store involving Total Drama Island. I'll tell you that will take a very different idea that I have in mind that is hardly like the show itself and that would be like a major improvement.

I have mentioned before that a lot of my characters have received different wardrobes for Ultimate Story 2. Here are a few of those characters who have had a change in clothes:

The Powerpuff Girls.jpg

The servers are the 7 chaos. Chaos is power, power that is enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the chaos.

The servers now have 7 Chaos Guardians:

image.thumb.png.2a41dda23065a78daed5c4563180c3a5.png