Ultimate Story 2: Dinosaur Planet

fanfictiondreamer

Starfox Adventures is an amazing game and I'm so, so, so happy to have made a story regarding it!!! It has been my ALLTIME favorite videogame for such a looooong time!!! I couldn't be prouder to have it part of the Ultimate Story roster, it's such a perfect fit for it!! The main series can delete this game from the timeline if they want, they can let me have it. I would appreciate that. :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Attention, everyone!!! I have an important announcement to make!!!

Ultimate Story 2: Dinosaur Planet is now being posted on DeviantArt!!! If you would like to check it out, please feel free to do so. There will be times when this site will have problems and no one will be able to access them, so in order to have that not be too much of an issue, I will be sharing stories like this on other websites that I'm on. I will have the entire story posted on this site very, very soon. So, keep an eye out for the rest of my story. :D

Update: Due to some....unfortunate incidences, I am no longer on DeviantArt and because of such, my DeviantArt is no longer active. So, sorry for any inconviences. I did not plan it this way, but...I did what I had to do. :(

• 8 months later...

Now then, I have something else to announce. I WILL be using this forum for reading my Starfox Adventures fanfic. I am now ready to get started on this. I have been waiting a really long time to get to work on this and now I AM READY!!! Alright!! This with be it!! The moment that we (at least of few of us, anyway) have been waiting for!!!

• 2 years later...

Well, that's it, that's pretty much everything