Spyro Reignited Trilogy

OneUnder

This was a pleasant surprise!  I thoroughly enjoyed the Crash Bandicoot remaster/remake, and to see Spyro get the same treatment is wonderful.  Are there any other older platformers that you'd like to see remade?

• Like 2

It's great to see both this and that N-Sane Trilogy stick with the original designs of both characters; that's what makes it especially charming for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1.) The music if fucking awful! If they remove or change Stewart Copeland's original music in any shape or form, than I'm completely out.

2.) The new visual style looks nothing like the original game. The original version had a very bright, colourful style which made locations spacious and magical. This new look is darker and more isolating. The whimsical nature seems to have been lost in transition.

Personally, I'm more than happy to play the original trilogy on my PS Vita at any time.

Did they change Copeland's music? I though that was the coolest thing about it. The dudes drumming skill is legend. 

Hopefully there's a PC release later on. This is solid throwback night material.