"Good Luck!"

FantasticMrRobb

Hey all,

Can't say I'm too sure what all would go into a proper introduction, but I'm very happy to be apart of this community and look forward to being a member here.

Being a Star Fox site, I'll go ahead and throw out there that I'm a sucker for the classics; Star Fox 64 is my all time favorite of the series. The only Star Fox game that I haven't played is Star Fox 2, and my least favorite of the series is Star Fox Command. Some of my favorite Star Fox fan music would include Inside of Me, Star Fox Forever, and Star Fox: Space Oddity. I also really enjoy the bits and pieces of Star Fox: The Animated Series (now known as "A Fox in Space") that are available on YouTube.

Some of my hobbies include writing and gaming; I'm a fanatic when it comes to Sonic the Hedgehog. But I also enjoy the Halo series, the Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros., and a lot more I can't think of right now because I'm trying too hard.

Any questions I'll be happy to answer. Thank you for letting me be apart of this fantastic community.

Image result for star fox GIF

• 2 weeks later...