EvolutionSFox

One of the last Star Fox sites still alive(sort of)?

EvolutionSFox

I just found out many of the sites I went to religiously during 2005-2008 are gone and inactive, I'm very surprised this site is still going. It's kind of depressing. 

• Like 1

hoo

It is

I may not have been here during the site's hayday, but it was still moderately active when I visited frequently from 2013-2016. I have a lot of nostalgia for the site around summer of 2014, as silly as that sounds.

The site took towards Skype, but remained active here. Then discord came around, and because discord is a godsend for so many people, everybody migrated there. There is some activity going on there, though, if you're interested in joining.

EvolutionSFox

I would definitely be interested in discord, I have it.

hoo

https://discord.gg/KjD8yxr

Here's the link, I was thinking about DMing it, but I figured this would be easier lol

Sideways

I don't have any plans to take down the site. Do welcome ideas to get activity here, though.

• Thanks 3

EvolutionSFox

Thanks guys.

Quadroline

At this point SF-O is probably the very last StarFox Community site left on the internet as many others prior had simply gone defunct/extinct or just got absorbed by SF-O as a whole.

Sylono
On 3/28/2020 at 8:51 PM, Sideways said:

I don't have any plans to take down the site. Do welcome ideas to get activity here, though.

Probably will have to wait for a new star fox game, or really good fan game for that to happen.

Lord O' Donnell

We should post more pictures. That would make the site a fun depot to drop by. 

SauceGuyHimself
On 3/28/2020 at 9:51 PM, Sideways said:

Thank you for keeping the site around!

I've been a huge fan of Star-Fox for a long time.

Although I'm usually not active within the community anymore, I'm still glad to see some people in the site and community still around.

Thanks again!

fanfictiondreamer

Well....I'll be using this site again after I nuked my DA account last month. I had a crazy "admirer" who harped on me constantly to continue working on some of the stories that I've worked on for years. She became.....passive aggressive and....well....I wish I had noticed the red flags sooner. Yeah....I blocked her on most of the other sites that we both have accounts on.

SF Redd

Yeah, to be honest, this site is nowhere near as active as it once was. It's unfortunate, as I do miss the community. As was said by others, everyone migrated to discord, and due to a disagreement with the people who run that discord, I ended up leaving it and subsequently banned from it, so it would be good to see this site have a bit of a revival, although I don't think that will happen. All things will end eventually, after all.

Sideways

I'd be open to idea's or suggestions on how to bring some activity back to this place. Although until we actually get word of a new Star Fox game, I really don't see it changing.

hoo

At this point, it feels like a new game won't even really bring that much activity here anyways. This site is really old, and forum sites aren't really used anymore. It's all about Discord chats and other social medias now. It would be sick to have a lot of new activity here, but I don't really know how that would be possible in 2020, unfortunately.
I mean, hell, it took me almost 2 months to see this reply and say something to it lol.

Vrance Movado

I doubt even a new game will bring in a new generation of fans. 

OneUnder

Whoa, I haven't seen a post from you in ages, Vrance!  Hope things have been well.

EvolutionSFox

Yeah, I agree forums are pretty much forgotten about since there are things like discord. I feel a new game wouldn't hurt though.