"Angel Sword"

Guest Blue_Fox

Guest Blue_Fox

(Basic RP rules apply, you don't need to post a full bio on your character, just the basics stats like so)

Name:

Sex: (gender)

Species:

Fur Color: (Primary fur color/secondary fur color)

Eye Color:

Weapon:

Special Abilities: (any unique traits or additions he/she bears)

Here are the two main characters Bios for you

Name: Mitch

Sex: Male

Species: Cybernetic Fox

Fur Color: Blue/white

Eye Color: Gold/(Cybernetic - Blue)

Weapon: Assault Rifle, Sword, Wrist Blade

Special Abilities: Computer Hacking, Hijacking, Cybernetic Right arm and eye

Name: Tanya Fennec

Sex: Female

Species: Fennec Fox

Fur Color: Red/White

Eye Color; Green

Weapons: Sniper, SMG, BattleStaff (like Krystals only with doubled ended blades)

Special Abilities: Telepathic, medic, Tracking, Sniper, Flame Elemental, Left cybernetic arm

On the edge of the Lylat system, an unknown vessel has suddenly emerged, raging in massive size compared to most Corneiran defense force frigates, this "Mothership" class vessel as it has been defined by the Corneria Military. For the past months, numerous salvage teams reading the areas around it for parts have fallen victim to many boarding shuttles. Final reports of armor clad units busting down into the bridge and stealing the ship with brute force. After that, ships seemed to be dock inside and the rest is unknown for the ships itself.

The ship itself appears to be in a "dormant" state, but it has not be noted as being "unarmed". Massive gun batteries are present on the ship, along with smaller anti-fighter weapons and advanced sheild defenses. The unknown level of power it contains has marked the ship as a"possible hostile" and thus to be avoided until further research has been noted about it. What appears to be the oddest of all is the markings on the side, a pair of angel wings outgrowing from a swords handle inside a circle, the symbol noting negative on any of the known fleets around Lylat space, again, raising question on this ships origin and reason for being here.

"Another ship has been salvaged sir" A officer said on the com to his captain. A blue fox sitting in the chair looks at the plot before him, numerous debris and asteroids lined around his massive ship as his sensor ping reviled the numerous "probes" around it. he sighs. the 6' fox simply covers his right robotic eye. "This is a nuisance, I cannot believe we have damaged the Hyperspace Core...that anomalies from this big planet seriously damaged the Hyperspace folds."

The Com officer nodded, he turned back to his plot "if you ask me sir, we should be fortunate we are still in one piece"

The fox nods "i know...but i wish it was more...isolated" he says with a sigh as a red Fennec vixen walked up to him.

"I sense much life in this galaxy, we were lucky enough to be left alone, but these probes, they ruin my concentration to find more information on this system" she says as she leans on the chair sighing

The captain looks at her as she smiles

"I don't care about this system, i care about getting out before we are found...the t'mek are close, and we don't need to have any more collateral damage"

http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=657.0

^Domino and Mewfii^

(Basic RP rules apply, you don't need to post a full bio on your character, just the basics stats like so)

Name: Ranamon

Sex: Male

Species: Renamon

Fur Color: Dark Brown/Brown with Pearly White mix

Eye Color: Primary - Golden Brown, Secondary - Rage Red/Pearly White

Weapon: Pearl Based attacks, Pulse Canon Mini-gun

Special Abilities: Warp Transporation, Levatation

Guest Blue_Fox

Outside from the Conrerians from knowing about this ship, many mercenary and pirate bands all over the system, including those at Sagaross, all dared to venture into the "Forbidden Zone" many wanting to grab what they could, others to find a new ship, and some, just for the fun of a fight. Many would indeed try, but after the first few patrols came under heavy loss from its hidden fighter squadrons, many began to be more cautions, even so, that didn't stop the oncoming arrival of more prospectors.

-Here i go, I don't have a name yet for my ship, I'll just fill it in with "????"-

My name is Domino, Commander Domino Row, Codename : Digi-N.A.T.E, "NOT, ALL, THERE, EH"

My crew, Mewfii, Ranamon, Pilot, they are my friends....

We were out doing a little reasearch on a weird reading, we found out it was some kinda ships graveyard....the one thing we did not know at first was one of the large wrecks...it was still active...

-Command Deck V-

Mewfii: *Going through some data* Nothing....nothing.....noth...wait, this is different.....*Checks display* Oh my.....thats huge.......I'll send this to Pilot...*Sends info to Pilot's chamber*

-Pilot's chamber-

Pilot: *Get info from Mewfii* Recived....prossesing....Done....your right captain....It is big....that is because it's a ship......one that is still active...

[Mewfii Over Comm]: Well maybe we should tell the commander...

Pilot: Agreed.

-Commander Domino Row's Current Location: Holodeck Area-

Domino: Come on Ranamon....SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! :P

Ranamon: Hmph......HAAAAAAA :D FUR CHANGE! *Changes to a blend of Flashing Rage-Red and Shiny Pearly White* Ok *Points at Domino* Don't say I didn't warn you!

Domino:  :D COME ON!......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :ok: *Turns all red* KEH-OH-KEN.....Man I feel like I'm OVER 9000!

Ranamon: QUIT PLAYING AROUND! PEEEEAAAAARRRLLLLL KAAAAAMMMMMAAAHHHHHAAAAAMMMAAAAA....

Domino: Too slow! *Flash, Transportation* Behind you! *Tries to punch Ranamon....but he dissapeared* HUH!

Ranamon: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *Blasts Domino to one side* :lol: your a noob

Domino: *Splats on wall* Argh!.....guess I have no choice......HAAAAAAAAA :evil: *Turns Super Sayin Lev1* Your going to pay for that!

*([-Fight Continues....Until-])*

Guest Blue_Fox

Suddenly a pair  of pirate fighters damage by an unknown cause, lumber by "G-get out of here! that ship is a d-demon!...it blew our carrier apart...and it wil do the same for yoU!" one of the pariod pilots say as the fighters soon move on. Debris from the carrier and other fighters eventually drifted past as the ship began to get pelted by asteriods and ruins of shipping

back on the safety of the Battle Cruiser, the captain exits his Lancer Fighter, the sleek aircraft landed on a staight runway, but soon a crane lifted it to the down facing jettison port to be reloaded and refueled

"Another down...this is getting very tiresome" he says to his female friend "There minds are to impudent to find anything...just about loot and pirate systems...nothing of value

"we will find something soon" the captain replies

"When will that be....i dont like it here, the longer we stay, the better chance th-"

"SIR!" a com officer rushes to him

"sir...we picked up a ship heading this way"

"What?" the captain replies

"Its a Frigate class vessel, but the configuration is like nothing we've ever seen before"

"very well...get a few of our own frigates ready, if they are brining bigger guns then we must have tipped them off..."

Ranamon: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *Blasts Domino to one side* :evil: your a noob

Domino: *Splats on wall* Argh!.....guess I have no choice......HAAAAAAAAA :D *Turns Super Sayin Lev1* Your going to pay for that!

*([-Fight Continues....Until-])*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly a pair  of pirate fighters damage by an unknown cause, lumber by "G-get out of here! that ship is a d-demon!...it blew our carrier apart...and it wil do the same for yoU!" one of the pariod pilots say as the fighters soon move on. Debris from the carrier and other fighters eventually drifted past as the ship began to get pelted by asteriods and ruins of shipping

Pilot: Sound like people are in trouble....

Mewfii: Oh my gosh....no....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SIR!" a com officer rushes to him

"sir...we picked up a ship heading this way"

"What?" the captain replies

"Its a Frigate class vessel, but the configuration is like nothing we've ever seen before"

"very well...get a few of our own frigates ready, if they are brining bigger guns then we must have tipped them off..."

Pilot: Someone is onto us....

Mewfii: I'm on it....*Quickly goes where Domino and Ranamon are*

-Holodeck-

Super Domino Super Sayin Lev5 (<-A new level): *Pulseating with power* Ha...ha...ha....ha....ha (<-Panting) had enough?

Ranamon Attack Mode: No....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *Randomly blasts Domino with tons of Pearl based attacks* TAKE THAT!

SDominoSSJ5: *Is getting hit but not moveing*.......................*Dust fades and Domino is still standin there* Hmph, was that suppose to hurt?

Before any of them could do anything more *Flash* Mewfii appears in the room...

Mewfii: *Looks around* Computer freeze program

The background freezes....so does Ranamon...

Domino: *Goes back to normal* What is it Mewfii?......Huh? Ranamon?

The Ranamon Hologram stays frozen...

Mewfii: You were fighting his hologram?....HA!

Domino: How did you know?

Real Ranamon: Because I'm behind you...

Domino jumps!

Domino:  :lol: Would you quit that?

Ranamon:  :ok:

Domino: *Turns to Mewfii* So what is the status?

Mewfii: Well when I was pluged into the mainframe throgh my suit this is what I picked up...

(NEXT POSTER......and Mewfii still has her Suit on, just in the dorment Metal Backpack mode....and she can jack into the matrix of the ship and control stuff there...)

Guest Blue_Fox

"are you certain?" The captain says, seeing the ship approach on the plot before him

"no doubt about it sir, its a frigate class vessel, it appears to be mounting almost 2 ships as one...the design is nothing like I've seen sir."

The captain rubs his chin "hmmm"

"what should we do sir?"

"Send a probe, i want to scout that vessel before we think about identifying it"

"yes sir!" the com officer said as a probe launched from the massive ship towards the oncoming vessle

"are you certain?" The captain says, seeing the ship approach on the plot before him

"no doubt about it sir, its a frigate class vessel, it appears to be mounting almost 2 ships as one...the design is nothing like I've seen sir."

The captain rubs his chin "hmmm"

"what should we do sir?"

"Send a probe, i want to scout that vessel before we think about identifying it"

"yes sir!" the com officer said as a probe launched from the massive ship towards the oncoming vessle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domino:  :lol: Would you quit that?

Ranamon:  :hehe:

Domino: *Turns to Mewfii* So what is the status?

Mewfii: Well when I was pluged into the mainframe throgh my suit this is what I picked up...

Mewfii holds out her hand and creates a Holophoto of the area...

Mewfii: Now I've figured out something - we are close to an astroid packed area, and there are two prized ships waiting to be selvaged...one is dorment but armed and the other one has people on it....and hold on

Mewfii closes her eyes for a bit...

Mewfii: They are sending something....a.....er.....you call THAT a probe? Here...

Mewfii fiddles around with the HoloPhoto to show the ship that they are on and the ship that is sending the probe...

Mewfii: See?

Domino: I see it....hmph...send a Tracktor Tentacle to pick it up...

-Outside In Space-

Our ship is about to get something new...I hope it's works wiht our set up

[ship]: {Activating Tracktor Tentacles./.-..|./.-..|./...Done!}

*A huge piece of energy in the shape of a wire lashes out and grabs the probe*

GOTCH YA! :cool::lol::P

(NEXT)

Guest Blue_Fox

-Outside In Space-

Our ship is about to get something new...I hope it's works wiht our set up

[ship]: {Activating Tracktor Tentacles./.-..|./.-..|./...Done!}

*A huge piece of energy in the shape of a wire lashes out and grabs the probe*

GOTCH YA! Cool Laughing Razz

-----------

The com officer nearly falls out of his chair as his probe is removed from the plot

"Bloody heck...what happened?" the captain says as he turns to the Com officer

"They yanked the probe straight from the sky!" he exclaims as the captain growls

"Not good..." he says as he studies the ship

"Can we get anything from them?

"Nope" the com officer says  :friends:

"Great....so we got an unidentified ship that just taxed a probe, and we have no idea who or what it is"

The captain sighs as he slumps back into the chair

"Just my luck..." he sighs as he points to the plot "send a recon wing to check it"

Soon enough, 3 small fighters left the hanger of the massive ship, bounding towards the oncoming contact

The com officer nearly falls out of his chair as his probe is removed from the plot

"Bloody heck...what happened?" the captain says as he turns to the Com officer

"They yanked the probe straight from the sky!" he exclaims as the captain growls

"Not good..." he says as he studies the ship

"Can we get anything from them?

"Nope" the com officer says ^_^

"Great....so we got an unidentified ship that just taxed a probe, and we have no idea who or what it is"

The captain sighs as he slumps back into the chair

"Just my luck..." he sighs as he points to the plot "send a recon wing to check it"

Soon enough, 3 small fighters left the hanger of the massive ship, bounding towards the oncoming contact

-In the hanger with the probe-

Mewfii: Ok this is....huh?....There is a jack-in port...hmmmm

Mewfii pulls out a wire from her backpack and plugs it into the port

Mewfii: Ok *Activeates link up* Huh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGG!!! *Falls down*

Domino: *Rushes towards her* MEWFIIIIIIII! *Catches her*

Mewfii: ......................GAH! [Probe linkup talking through Mewfii]: Identify yourself!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NEXT)