Starfox Fan Fiction Findings

Infinity

Yes, but Kit hasn't posted a new chapter for about a year, understandably since he have written a lot of Sly Cooper stuff instead, but still... I want Starfox!  :(

I've been staying in contact with him recently. He wants to finish one of his others then he's back on reflections.

I've been staying in contact with him recently. He wants to finish one of his others then he's back on reflections.

I know, you're not the only one that have talked with him.

I'm sure his other fanfics are brilliant as well, but I want to play the games they are based on before I read them, so it may take a long time indeed.

I know, you're not the only one that have talked with him.

I'm sure his other fanfics are brilliant as well, but I want to play the games they are based on before I read them, so it may take a long time indeed.

I'd like to do the same but i don't have time with school.......so need more starfox. I'm sure when he does update it will be awesome.

• 3 months later...

OMFG.  HAHA.  Ahem.  Okay.  Wow.  I don't know what to say but a bunch of one word phrases, there.  I've never found a group of posts, no matter how short, of people talking about me.  That's epic.  And humorously enough, I'm actually working on Chapter 12 of Reflections of Marcus McCloud right now.  I just took a break to poke around Google. I was like.... :-o  'n stuff.  Thanks for the massive ego boost, even though these posts were back in, like, August.  I'm REALLY sorry it took so long for me to get back to it.  I'VE FAAAILED YOUUUUUU!

Expect chapter 12 to get back on track though, for those of you who were actually reading it. :D

Wow.  I'm still kinda' humbled by seeing even a few people talk about me.  That's just so awesome. xD

Oh, and even though it's probably a dead thread, I was always a fan of FOXMERC on FanFiction.net.  Joe is just awesome, not to mention he's published.  I was always a fan of the OVERLORD trilogy stories.  They were short, to the point, intense and just... wow.  Fox's girlfriend kinda' gets the sour end of the deal, though.  It's not Krystal, the story happens prior to Krystal as a character, I believe. 

ANYhow... stuff.  I liked reading all the really, really old starfox writers back in the mid 90's.  Ted Perotti, Julie Glassman, anything else off of DrFoxBert's Corneria Mission Base page.  God, it's hard to believe I read those stories back in 1996-7.  xD

I'll hush now and let this thread die peacefully with, like, a Lilly or something or... maybe one of Panther's roses. 

OMFG.  HAHA.  Ahem.  Okay.  Wow.  I don't know what to say but a bunch of one word phrases, there.  I've never found a group of posts, no matter how short, of people talking about me.  That's epic.  And humorously enough, I'm actually working on Chapter 12 of Reflections of Marcus McCloud right now.  I just took a break to poke around Google. I was like.... :-o  'n stuff.  Thanks for the massive ego boost, even though these posts were back in, like, August.  I'm REALLY sorry it took so long for me to get back to it.  I'VE FAAAILED YOUUUUUU!

Expect chapter 12 to get back on track though, for those of you who were actually reading it. :D

Wow.  I'm still kinda' humbled by seeing even a few people talk about me.  That's just so awesome. xD

Oh, and even though it's probably a dead thread, I was always a fan of FOXMERC on FanFiction.net.  Joe is just awesome, not to mention he's published.  I was always a fan of the OVERLORD trilogy stories.  They were short, to the point, intense and just... wow.  Fox's girlfriend kinda' gets the sour end of the deal, though.  It's not Krystal, the story happens prior to Krystal as a character, I believe. 

ANYhow... stuff.  I liked reading all the really, really old starfox writers back in the mid 90's.  Ted Perotti, Julie Glassman, anything else off of DrFoxBert's Corneria Mission Base page.  God, it's hard to believe I read those stories back in 1996-7.  xD

I'll hush now and let this thread die peacefully with, like, a Lilly or something or... maybe one of Panther's roses.

Nice to hear from you Kit. I'll make sure to read the new chapters as soon as I have some spare time again.

And don't worry about reviwing a dead topic. This is a stickie.

xD

awesome. 

So... what I'm writing now, I can't decide if it's going to be two chapters long or... just one REALLY LONG chapter to make up for going 13+ months without updating it... Possibly the latter.  I've decided to do something fun with it... It's time to have all the Star Fox babes take center stage.  Including  :krystal: as the team leader.  They've got to rescue  :bill: from  :dash: without the help of  :fox: and things are about to get sticky.  GAME ON!

xD

awesome. 

So... what I'm writing now, I can't decide if it's going to be two chapters long or... just one REALLY LONG chapter to make up for going 13+ months without updating it... Possibly the latter.  I've decided to do something fun with it... It's time to have all the Star Fox babes take center stage.  Including  :krystal: as the team leader.  They've got to rescue  :bill: from  :dash: without the help of  :fox: and things are about to get sticky.  GAME ON!

KIT-KARAMAK?! Wow!! I never expected you to show up here! I loved your fanfictions, though I'm sad to admit, I haven't read them in quite a while.

Nice to meet you!

xD  Sup!  lol, I know... 'sup' is so freakin' cliche.  Okay... how about... "HOWDY!"  lol

I'm not special, lol.  I'm nothing to 'wow' about, LOL.  But thanks for making me feel good! :D

Hey no worries... I had to go back and re-read my own series so I could update it this week, LMAO.  It's been so long that it felt like someone else wrote it, seriously.  I'm like, "I DON'T REMEMBER THAT PART!"  Okay let me jump over and make a new topic real quick... I want to get some opinions on something involving history in the story, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is mine:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5455909/1/Star_Fox_Infection

It is a crossover with Gradius series. But, if you aren't to well verse in that series, which is almost 20 years old, I do explain a lot in the story about the important things with Gradius. 

• 10 months later...

Hmm, this thread is a pretty old one but I suppose it's alright to post in a sticky. I skimmed through most of the thread and I don't believe I saw any of these.

A Great Day to Die

That one has one scene that gets close to sex, but there isn't really any in this one so it'll be fine. Don't worry, she combusted before it got too graphic ;)

One of the sequels on the other hand does have sex, though it's neither mine or the staff's fault if you try to dig around for it yourself.

Oh, and there's also a vomiting scene.

Starfox: Legacy ::Archived Edition::

Here's a great fanfic that takes place before Starfox 64. The author is also starting to rewrite it right here

• 5 months later...

Here's a great fanfic that takes place before Starfox 64. The author is also starting to rewrite it

Yeah, this is a really good one. You should all definitely go and read it, seriously...

Yeah, story's author here, I'm actually gonna go ahead and post it in the real part of the forum pretty soon, so yeah...

• 3 months later...

I'm not big on fanfictions, but I've read one pretty good fic a few years ago, in fact I think I stumbled on the link in these forums a long time ago, I had just found the starfox 93 NP comics scanned, and I was looking for more. But anyways here's the link :

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1499459/1/

Its called "Starfox: Phoenix from the Ashes", its extremely long. It has a few unfortunately cheesy parts especially for Fara, mostly in the end, so much negative stuff happens, that its funny, but at the same time you feel sorry for the character..

It features Fay and Miyu too. And a robot slippy, and tons more :-)

It may appear to be a little fanboyish, because of the title, but its not that bad, and it may even surprise you. And most of the action is involving Fox and the gang. It also offer an incredibly detailed view on the author's take on the cornerian base, and the rest of lylat. Just give it a chance at first, the beginning is pretty slow and borrows alot from the comics.

If you look in the reviews you can even see my old incredibly needlessly long and derpy review and praise of the fiction, just to give you an idea, I wrote that at 3 am just after reading the ending. :hehe:

It had taken me about less than 2 weeks to read it. But its totally worth reading, I strongly recommend it. :-D

• 2 months later...

http://renardfrost.d...rt.com/gallery/

Here's one I'm currently working on... Crossovers and origional charaters galore... not to mention a few errors that i'm always looking to weed out... but i'm hoping that it's enjoyable.

I'd really like reccomendations and critiques... thanks

As a matter of fact... i have another chapter just up

I'll take a look at it. The usual policy on this site is to post a new topic, but it doesn't look like you've made quite enough posts to do that. With that said, welcome to the site. :-)

Just one question: how open are you to criticism? I ask this to most people I read because many writers, particularly of fanfiction, are not actually as open to outside critique as they say they are. Most of the time they'd rather not be placed under the kind of intense scrutiny I have been known to dish out. I don't want to put you under the gun that way unless you're prepared to (possibly) get beaten upside the head a little.

I'm willing to take a lashing if it will make me a better writer.... I'll take any kind of critique as long as it is constructive... and i'm always looking for beta readers.

Do you mind if I just do this via the notes on DA instead?

I haven't read these in a long time, but I did blast through some classics a few years ago. This is really old, from 2003 I think.

Infinity's Arrival

Infinity's Reach

Infinity's Descent

Eternity's Test

Eternity's Conflict

The sudden and unnerving discovery that the planets of the Lylat System will become uninhabitable in one years time prompts a massive effort to save what can be saved. Colony ships are built and the people of Lylat venture out into the galaxy, fleeing crumbling planets and searching for a new home.

Now, I read this series a second time over the summer. Being 21 and not 15, I found some of the character development a bit jarring. Fox and Fara have a wonderful relationship, but Wolf becomes this emotionally ruined wreck. Besides that, the actual events that take place are awesome.

The way the Lylat System is lost forever is actually pretty heart wrenching, the way the government deal with the situation is great, and seeing the whole thing from the perspective of the SF team is really cool. After the disappointment of SF Adventures (i.e. that it had nothing to do with Star Fox), this really rekindled my interest in the universe.

Corneria, the role the SF team plays, the way the Lylat government responds to the changing circumstances; it all fit nicely with the image of the SF universe I had.

Another great story by this author is Rhapsody in Steel, a story all about ROB becoming more human. Now that one I have good memories about, but I haven't actually gone over it for many years, so take that for what it's worth.

EchoFox, your fanfics are some of the best I have read. Good too for not being influenced by assault or command. Interesting back story and no Wolf/Fox yaoi.

good job

I certainly think that author's pretty cool. I think she also wrote a story about Fara and her life/misadventures on Corneria. It's just getting into every nook and cranny of the universe that makes it really immersive, and makes the characters a lot more interesting, and real.

• 2 months later...

I ran into this while sifting through the vast fields of literary fecal matter that is FF.net. Writer's first fanfic it looks like.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7741084/1/Her_Kiss_Could_Have_Killed_Me

It's the beginnings of some kind of unrequited love story, and for a "my first fanfic", it's actually not too bad.

• 1 year later...