Star Fox Art Discussion.

Four-eyed Vulpine

Well, the other discussion thread branched into general art, so Infinity moved that one over to the "Member Works" section and graciously allowed me to start a new discussion thread here.  Discuss any of your ideas about Star Fox art here.

Stickied and no spelling errors this time :ok: - Infinity

We need something like this. Hope y'all don't mind me sticking this.

Um, I'm going to have something I've said I wanted to do over a year ago started and posted within the next 24 hours.

Well, of course the quality should increase, as being the case with current SF-artists becoming more experienced with each piece.

On another related subject, I'm surprised the art game I started here doesn't have more participation.  What, with all the people that approved of the idea.  Heck, if we get it on a roll, we can really crank out some unique Wolf art.  I'm keeping a log of everything produced.

Guest Chiro-Chan

That would be great.

Of course, everybody has their own style of drawing Fox.

True. I could go off of a few official renders however, and draw those. I remember in an early screenie of SF:AD, I remember that you had a neat mugshot of the character next to a health bar instead of those little fox-head pie things. I could go from that, if I could only find the picture again. =

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to see if I can clean up and massively update my Deviant Art page tonight.  I haven't used that page in......a long time.  Not to mention all the Star Fox stuff I've done in the last few years.

I should just do some art, bad as it will be, and post it for everyone to comment on. What should I draw? I'm open to ideas (so long as they are Krystal... J/K! Anything is good.)

That would be great!  You post a lot in fan art anyway, which aroused my curiosity in your artistic ability.

I will be shocked if you do any Wolf art.

And it looks like I'm not going to finish updating my DA account tonight.  Hopefully I'll have everything uploaded tomorrow.

Eh, don't say you're bad. When I ditched the "I was bad" thought I underwent a massive improvement.

I think a Christmasy Krystal would do nicely.

• 1 month later...

It would be nice if people drew characters other than Fox, Falco, Krystal and Wolf. Seriously. It's like the other characters don't even exist :(

• Like 2

It would be nice if people drew characters other than Fox, Falco, Krystal and Wolf. Seriously. It's like the other characters don't even exist -_-

Hello Dras.

Well I dare say I am a victim of blue vixen syndrome, but I agree with ya that the other characters should be drawn more. Its just people like to draw what they want to draw... and well Pigma is kinda ugly, but it does take a true artistic eye to see the beauty in everything and appreciate it. I'll probably do a Starfox marathon of drawings when I'm not so busy in college and get the 90 other projects I promised to get done...

Well, right now I'm working on another pic of Fox and the team, just to try and fix Fox's shoulder movements and chest areas from the previous picture. I really want to try doing a Star Fox comic strip where Krystal comes out of the kitchen with blood on her face, makes a cute little burp, Fox asks where Slippy is, and Krystal tells him he doesn't wanna know. I think I could do a picture of the Star Fox team cosplaying as Autobots. Fox would be Optimus Prime, Falco would be Jazz, Krystal I think would be Ratchet, and Slippy......Bumblebee. Maybe not Bumblebee, since everybody loves Bumblebee, but everybody hates Slippy.

everybody hates Slippy.

Yeaaaaaaaaah...tell that to DZ.  -_-

We need more Bill art.  Bill's cool, but hardly anyone draws him.

I didn't say I hated Slippy, it's just that most of us hate Slippy.

Anyway, I think I'll also do another version of my first Star Fox picture, except it has Star Wolf instead, the background is more evil, and so is the title.

I don't know why, but I could try doing Star Fox cosplaying as characters from Biker Mice from Mars. Fox=Throttle, Falco=Modo, Slippy=Vinnie, Krystal=Charley Davidson (Is not a guy), Andross=Lawrence Limburger.

One picture I'm really interested in working on is my own characters, Jet Harrison and Corona Lee, from deviantART, and have them cosplaying as Fox and Krystal, and vise versa. Just so you know, Krystal and Corona are very similar. They're both beautiful, headstrong, not your ordinary damsels in distress, and most noticeably, they both practice tribal cultures.

• 8 months later...

Greetings. I am new here. Can someone give me an intro?

In case you were wondering, I would either favorite or choose to be this guy  :(

Again, please refrain from off topic discussion and replying in old topics.

• 1 month later...

Well, I guess was too lazy to make a new thread, instead I will just post it here.

I am still working on that arwing project. I was tinkering around with the software and I decided to take a new approach to this.

Lets see if this quicken things up a bit.

Thats pretty awesome RedPhoenix! *i know its not you* i just got a tablet with my own cash and hope to get some artwork up and running here soon!

Also, i am a small fan of the classic characters (SF2), and bill too, so i might run a few tablet tests with diffrent chars other than fox, falco, and wolf. (although i dont rembember how to draw any of them except for wolf)

• 3 months later...