Pictures of the members

james mccloud

i know i said i wasnt gonna make topics anymore but i decided i am so there.

anyways post your pictures of yourselves here!

I would but i would get grounded for life so i am not.

make sure you have your parents permission ppl.

I live in my own house so no worries.

This was taken when asked what if I had one thing to say to the world.

The rest are just...normal I guess.

ME2006.jpg

ME2004.jpg

Heres me DSC00438.jpg

heres me with my dog on my lap CopyofDSC00026.jpg I have sense gotten more muscles and have gotten much taller in other words I look like William Wallace and if ye say I look like a girl laddies I will crack yer bloody skull and feed you to crabs.

I'll get my pic on as soon as I get the camera film developed..... I need a digital camera, not disposible cameras.....

ME2004.jpg

You look like you got xbox live thar. i had it but i couldnt afford it so its gone. anywho my username was chief red XIII

Ring a bell?

Guest Shadow_wolf

Heres me DSC00438.jpg

heres me with my dog on my lap CopyofDSC00026.jpg I have sense gotten more muscles and have gotten much taller in other words I look like William Wallace and if ye say I look like a girl laddies I will crack yer bloody skull and feed you to crabs.

well,, um with that long hair u do ehh.... um just kidding.. ive seen other guys with tha long hair.. but id never get it.. i might post a pic of myself and dragonstorm.. maybe if he agrees.. OR maybe wed just take some pics of us playing "RRP Adventures" in the forests.... (Real Roleplaying adventures..) really cool..

btw :

i KNEW U WERE GONNA SAY THAT!!!!!!!!! loled 2

Alrighty... here's me, with my Lego version of the Wolfen Eagle II.

Note my 2 AWESOME Ebay finds, my Starfox Adventures hat and my Starfox Assault banner behind me...

DSC00306.jpg

• Like 1

I do not look like a girl. I even have a slight beard on my chin to prove it. Besides how many girls do you see do blacksmithing and lift weights and stuff. I just grow my hair long cause I hate looking civlized (or roman) besides most of the time I dont even wear a shirt anyway. Heres a picture of me and most people are freaked out by this picture cause of the creepy face I got on

Guest Shadow_wolf

I do not look like a girl. I even have a slight beard on my chin to prove it. Besides how many girls do you see do blacksmithing and lift weights and stuff. I just grow my hair long cause I hate looking civlized (or roman) besides most of the time I dont even wear a shirt anyway. Heres a picture of me and most people are freaked out by this picture cause of the creepy face I got on

yea its ok man.. i just kidd with ya.. i can see ur a guy.. and to tell you the truth i had a friend who was almost looking like a girl and a boy... i didnt even know wich gender he/she was!!!!!!!! the name didnt actually tell it.. neither the looks.. crazy, but he/she wore a cap so id guess it was a he... as for the picture.. :D

RRP games!! OWNZ YA!!! PM me for more info bout it..

test your true battlepower!!

Scottsman rule and all but the real heritage is the irish. you dont know the heritage until you learn the irish laddies and lassies. its the luck o the irish that keeps the world spinning.

J/K i am proud of you for being a true scottsman and not being secretive about it. i have been so i would like to say that i am polish irish and cherokee indian. but i am most proud of my irish heritage. even though we lived through many hardships we stood tall and were proud. we took jobs noone else would take and we are proud. *sings in "proud to be an american" tune*"I am proud to be an irishman where at least i know im freed"

*continues singing and then.........dies...*

Guest Shadow_wolf

no shame 4 your heritage eh?? well theres a Viking sitting here behind this computer!! hmmm i love that... Viking blood in my veins.. that ownz!! :D

Ugh, if my scanner work I would post pictures of me! For some reason my software just... quit on me and it decided not to work.

:D

Ugh, if my scanner work I would post pictures of me! For some reason my software just... quit on me and it decided not to work.

:D

I suggest reinstallation of the above program.

Ugh' date=' if my scanner work I would post pictures of me! For some reason [b']my software just... quit on me and it decided not to work.

:x

Dad tried, couldn't get it to work. He said he'd have to wipe the whole computer to get it back working but I think otherwise...

Guest Satoshi

Here's a picture of me, in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

(Warning: I'm not too happy with my picture being taken so I'm flipping off the camera. Just saying that so you guys can't complain at me XD)

http://xs42.xs.to/pics/05336/0312995-R1-004-0A.jpg

no shame 4 your heritage eh?? well theres a Viking sitting here behind this computer!! hmmm i love that... Viking blood in my veins.. that ownz!! :x

uhh i forgot to tell you i am part viking on my dads side.

Well met thar shadow_wolf. good to see that im not the only one with viking blood in me.

Here's a picture of me, in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

(Warning: I'm not too happy with my picture being taken so I'm flipping off the camera. Just saying that so you guys can't complain at me XD)

http://xs42.xs.to/pics/05336/0312995-R1-004-0A.jpg

:x that just made my day

Guest Shadow_wolf

well met JmcC i can prove that the blood of a viking runs in my veins.. just need someone to see it...

if Dragonstorm agrees well set up some photos of ourselves.. more or less.. we just need a cameraman to take some pics of us going berzerk in the woods (RRP)..

Here's me (again)

img6154small3lr.jpg

img5888small9qd.jpg

and my cats (i dunno why but.. yeah my cats..):

img5782small4le.jpg