Pictures of the members

james mccloud

DSCF1684.jpg

New Noise-cancelling headphones:

-No need to worry about that damn fire alarm interrupting your music.

-You can speak as loud as you can while playing your games and not hear the complaints.

-Too polite to tell people around you to shut up? With the flick of a switch, you can shut them up yourself.

-Flick it off and you can pretend to be enjoying peace and quiet and eavesdrop on any conversation.

(Warning: DO NOT REMOVE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!)

• Like 1

DSCF1684.jpg

New Noise-cancelling headphones:

-No need to worry about that damn fire alarm interrupting your music.

-You can speak as loud as you can while playing your games and not hear the complaints.

-Too polite to tell people around you to shut up? With the flick of a switch, you can shut them up yourself.

-Flick it off and you can pretend to be enjoying peace and quiet and eavesdrop on any conversation.

(Warning: DO NOT REMOVE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!)

XD awsome! dude, perfect way to eavesdrop PLUS, ignore people without them knowing til they see a pattern in you going "mhm...mhm..yup" XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Belated christmas swag arrived from Japan today. Famicom, bitches.

(Sorry for poor photo, crappy webcam and bad lighting)

• Like 2

I got a few pictures, sorry it's blurry, iPhone 3GS doesn't have an awesome camera.

IMG_0277.jpg

My arsenal, they're all movie props, but I like collecting that stuff

IMG_0278.jpg

Now just the rifles

395970_2764331875102_1462037257_2770613_

And since this is pictures of the members, no pictures of the members guns, I guess I should put a picture of me in. That's me in my dress blues uniform, I think it looks alright.

You're scary mate, can i borrow a cup of ammunition?

In one of the many bases we operate from in <<<CLASSIFIED>>>, Afghanistan.

*Been out for a while. Been moving and stuff I cannot say. Doing good though. Several close calls but doing alright.

• Like 2

*Been out for a while. Been moving and stuff I cannot say. Doing good though. Several close calls but doing alright.

*salute to the troops*

Oh goodie R_G is still alive.

We salute you, R_G! Admittedly, this is the first picture I've seen of you and it matches what I expected; gung-ho awesome with a need to see the homeland again. Stay safe out there for us! ^_^

@scourgeclaw: A salute back to you good sir!

@emp: Good to see you to bud! lol

@crazyfooinc: Really? Cause I've posted several other pics in the past. Some from my days in the Corps. And yes, I feel the need to see the homeland again! lol

@Zackary Singleton: Still kickin and breathing... smells funny by the way :/ lol

Good to see some of you, literally. Can't wait to be back more often!

Not really of ME per se, but of where I spend about 150% of my entire life.

And I know you jelly of my game collection.

Silver tub is full of NES carts. Under the controllers at the bottom of the shelf that's an Intellivison.

Ya know, we probably should have a whole thread based on our PC desk setups... hang on im gonna go do just that

Nice! You do remind me of a certain face, Cortet, though I can't seem to place it. :P

@crazyfooinc: Really? Cause I've posted several other pics in the past. Some from my days in the Corps. And yes, I feel the need to see the homeland again! lol

Yup, though I suppose it's my fault for not frequenting this thread as much as I should. Here's hoping operations tone down overseas and you can get back here safely! :P

Effing around with a buddy of mine in the urban areas around November of last year

393927_345332635482517_100000173498625_1

389459_318331078182673_100000173498625_1

• Like 2