What are you currently playing?

DoctorAllosaurus

Been alternating between Super Mystery Dungeon, Banjo Tooie, Wind Waker and Drox Operatives for the past few days.

15 hours ago, Xidphel said:

Been alternating between Super Mystery Dungeon,

Gah, god dammit, everyone's playing it. Everyone except for me. :(

I'm going beyond death...

star_trek_beyond___logo_by_mrsteiners-d9

No no no no, not that beyond...though it maybe the re-death of a beloved franchise. No I'm talking about...

Say what you will, I think its fun.

So Five Nights at Candy's 2 (Awesome FnaF clone that's really popular) released only yesterday. If it runs fine on my computer, I'll record some videos of that in conjunction with FnaF World.

http://gamejolt.com/games/five-nights-at-candy-s-2-official/110234

• Like 1

In January I was binging hardcore on Axiom Verge, which is a great if flawed Metroid clone. February I was playing a lot of F-Zero GX, namely kicking my own ass on Very Hard Story Mode. This shifted later on to playing a good bit of La-Mulana since Milky got that for me (yes we're still in touch you plebs <3) on Steam, with some Oblivion sprinkled in here and there when the mood arises. I started a new playthrough of Twilight Princess last night as well - oh, and I binge replayed Metroid Prime 1 and 2 as well. 

Ow-Been pl-ow-aying Phant-ow-m H-ow-rglass.
My right wrist is in pain.

I've started playing Valiant Hearts: The Great War on my tablet. I've never been so touched by a game since Undertale, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and That Dragon, Cancer. In case you don't know what it is, it's a graphic novel/point-and-click game loosely based on the real letters written by 4 soldiers during the First World War. I've only played the first two hours so far, but I've been touched to my core in that short amount of time. The game's already been out for a few years, you must play this on whatever console you have if you haven't played it yet.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/260230/

• Like 1

Holy hell it's been a long time since I've posted in this thread. Anyways:

Recently Completed:

-Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2015)

-StarFox Assault (Replayed it)

-Dishonored

Ongoing/Upcoming:

-Star Citizen

-MGSV:TPP

-Skullgirls (gotta get good)

-StarFox 64 3D

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

Holy hell it's been a long time since I've posted in this thread. Anyways:

Recently Completed:

-Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2015)

-StarFox Assault (Replayed it)

-Dishonored

Ongoing/Upcoming:

-Star Citizen

-MGSV:TPP

-StarFox 64 3D

Speaking o' Star Fox, also playing 64 3D. Finally got a gold medal for Titania on Expert. I'd have been celebrating yesterday afternoon if it didn't feel so out of nowhere, and I wasn't so utterly shocked upon seeing the text, NEW RECORD!. :nervous: Just Katina and Solar to go.

Also, got Super Mario Maker and made a few levels. Course Codes are hard to remember... 

I actually went to a smash party last sunday. Like, 30 people showed up and I WHIPPED ALL THEY BUTTS Maybe 12-15 people showed up and we played a few rounds of 4v4s

lemme tell ya, those games are chaotic lol

Though I got an ego boost when I heard someone say "Who ever's playing fox is really good."

Of course, i'm the only one who played fox the entire game, so it's not like they were talking about anyone else. It's all about those ariel combos, man.

Finished Valiant Hearts last night on my tablet. And let me tell you, I was crying my heart out so much over... His... Death.

Spoiler

At the end of the game, Emil is convicted by court marshal for the death of a senior officer he didn't mean to kill, but the fact he was treating all of his men as expendable made him see red. Emil is sentenced to death, and the game's final scene shows him in shackles, slowly moving toward the hill where he is to be executed, as the ghosts of his family and loved ones fade away in front of him. Emil also narrates his final letter he sent to his daughter-in-law, Marie as the game's most famous themes 'War Makes Men Mad', plays.

Spoiler

"Dearest Marie:

As the war ends for me, I have no regrets; I've seen too much horror. Our time on Earth is brief, but mine has been filled with so much joy, more notably for the happiness you brought I nto my life. This letter is my last. I've been found guilty for the death of an officer. It was not my intention to kill him. ...War makes men mad. Though I failed Karl, I know my sacrifice was not in vain. Since it is the will of God to separate us on Earth, I hope we can meet again in heaven.

Keep me in your prayers.

Your loving Papa, Always,

Emile Chaillon

On 3/12/2016 at 9:45 PM, LoneWolf said:

We should play once I get my new tablet on Monday.

To celebrate the imminent release of TrackMania Turbo, I've taken up my virtual helmet and gotten back into the virtual cockpit of the virtual Stadium seen in TrackMania Nations Forever. Best arcade racer. EVER. I'm also recording some videos while I'm at it.

I've been covertly playing Resident Evil 4 quietly in the dead of night, subverting the will of my parents.

Shhhhhh...

This.

As soon as it comes out next Thursday, THIS.

adf3033b3406b4a89e438d91f5e61a25_origina

EDIT: IT'S HERE

hqdefault.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Owner/Technical Admin

PULSAR: Lost Colony.. and more recently.. Starbound.

I started to play league of legends again. what a big mistake. now i'm trapped on a place called the bot lane being useless to my team

confused_twitch_by_billyib-d5dhm4q.png

(wake me up)

I finished Hyper Light Drifter yesterday.

Game Of The f*****g Year 2016.

• Like 1

Been occasionally playing Left 4 Dead 2 with friends, and got back on War Thunder. (Finally I'm decent at tanks!)

I also began playing World of Warships (TORPEDO TO STARBOARD, SIR) and MechWarrior Online. Both are interesting, though I still need to understand them better.

Been playing Alien Creeps and Sonic Runners on my tablet between school breaks. God damn, the Radioactive update for the former has been really giving my brain a good, tower defence flavoured workout. 

Doing some EV training in Pokemon with a team I plan to use in Moon.

Other than that, Pokken Tournament is the only thing that really has kept my attention.