What are you currently playing?

DoctorAllosaurus

Brawl, as usual.

Wario Master of Disguise, DK Jungle Climber, Sonic Rush Adventure, Starfox Assault Multiplayer.

That's about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing anything I can get my hands on, seeing as their hasn't been very many good games as of late.

I'm gonna be going back to the N64 and Gamecube until games start coming in.

Guest Chiro-Chan

Star Fox (SNES). Blowing up Andross is difficult, but it's definitely worth it for the music in the credits, and the overall feeling of satisfaction. xD

Star Fox (SNES). Blowing up Andross is difficult, but it's definitely worth it for the music in the credits, and the overall feeling of satisfaction. xD

If you like the music in the credits, I found a concert version of it that really does it justice, it's beautiful. Here's the mp3.

http://zeldapower.com/downloads//mp3/ogc/3/Theme%20of%20Star%20Fox.mp3

I had my computer together for a weel. FLAWLESS! Awesome speed at everything! Then whilst playing C&C 3, it died. There is no explanation. It just went all black and died. >_< Although I am getting an RMA for it to be replaced by ASUS, it is still very annoying to have to do this AGAIN!

What power supply are you using? Newer graphics cards drain on PSUs more than their predecessors.

Also, with this kind of system, air flow and cooling are very important. Make sure to manage your cables and make sure you have case fans in this machine. Especially keep good airflow if you are using the stock heatsink on that CPU.

Also, make sure the RAM you are using is on the approved list in the manual. I ran into a similar issue that was fixed by changing RAM.

It ran great with the stuff in it for a week. Airflow was great also because the CPU temp was always around 30 degrees celcius. I have a 750W PS, it is good for the system I got. It just died. Now it doesnt even get to the BIOS screen.

If you can get through the final boss, Golden Sun is an overall excellent game. As for me, I'm playing Melee (having given up all hope for Brawl) and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Lots of FPSs. Vivisector and FEAR mainly, but also Dark Messiah. Soon I plan on playing through the other 2 FEARs, Pariah, Geist, Painkiller, Condemned, and perhaps even X2.

I got X2 for 98p. The bus fair to the shop was 90p each way, so a great bargain there.

I've been playing through Golden Sun (with intention to finish it this time) and Zack and Wiki.

I had just finished that last night. I'll probably load up some Fire Emblem and finally get around to finishing it.

Guest krystal08

i'm stuck on a mission that start when

the half elgast took a phone on one other

elgast and my first oblective is to traverse

the swamp.i think its 2 missions after my 

team crash in speedboats.

If you can get through the final boss, Golden Sun is an overall excellent game.

I accidentally beat the final bosses and saved afterward, meaning I have no way of completing the side quests. >o_O

I accidentally beat the final bosses and saved afterward, meaning I have no way of completing the side quests. >O_o

Ooh, that's unfortunate. Be sure that, if you're going to use the password feature for Golden Sun 2, you write the password out very legibly. Mistaking a t for a + or something comparable can throw you for ages trying to rewrite the password, especially using the gold one of interminable length.