What are you currently playing?

DoctorAllosaurus

Indeed I do.

Mind if I add you then? I love playing GoW.

Right now I'm occasionally playing some good rounds of Metal Slug 7 for the DS, and I'm almost at the end of Sonic Unleashed for the Wii. The final few stages are so hard it pi@#es me off big time.

Right now I'm occasionally playing some good rounds of Metal Slug 7 for the DS, and I'm almost at the end of Sonic Unleashed for the Wii. The final few stages are so hard it pi@#es me off big time.

How does Metal Slug 7 stack up to it's predecessors?

How does Metal Slug 7 stack up to it's predecessors?

Naturally it's a lot of fun, and they've brought back some of the original sound effects from the first games. There isn't too much of an improvement in Metal Slug 7; it has the weapons stock function from Metal Slug 6, the melee attacks also from Metal Slug 6, new enemies are introduced later in the game that are a bit harder than Morden's normal soldiers, and they have a couple of new Sugs (vehicles) too-the Slug Truck, Slug Giant, and Heavy Armor. The Heavy Armor is probably my favorite, reminds me a little bit of Iron Man. You should still check it out if you want, it's a lot of fun.

I can see why you disliked the GBA game. I find Metal Slug 4 to be the weakest out of the 6 arcade games, the ones you should give a try are Metal Slug X and Metal Slug 3.

I discovered yesterday that I have Metal Slug 4. I didn't even know I had it, or why I would get it at all. (Hated the GBA game.)

I didn't like it so much either after I experienced Metal Slug 4 in the arcades. It still would've been nice if SNK included Walter and Tyra in later installments in the series, they were both interesting characters.

Mind if I add you then? I love playing GoW.

Whats your gamertag, I'll send a request.

I'm pretty sure that's the name of his gamertag.

It is. I've got him on me list, never managed to get a game going though. His is the only one that gives me jip.

I've recently had a thing for medievil crap. (Must be the planetry alinment or hormones or something, anyway-) I've been playing PS2 fantasy games, mainly Bualders Gate: Dark Allience. I'm also playing a bit of killzone, Halo 3, and Ty 2 on the side. I plan on doing fallout and Champions of Norath after that.

There is a 360 gamertag thread here

http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=3416.0

if you want to add someone who hasn't posted there's here yet.

I'm SabreXT btw, invite me any time.

Currently, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (Raising my Chao), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Practicing brawling as Yoshi), Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure DX and Star Fox Assault (Just for the heck of it).

• 1 month later...