Keep them in your thoughts.

Star Fox Runner

There is a pretty big flood heading down the Mississippi River right now, and I live close to it, but not close enough to really be affected too much, but its affecting some family of mine, like two of my uncles' farming. If some of you remember, this happened before during the Flood of 93, and its predicted that this flood will be worse. I was gonna go help put sand bags up around one of the nearby towns, but things happened so I couldn't.

I would like to ask you guys here to keep us in your thoughts and prayers and lets hope that this flood won't be as bad as they say it will be.

And R.I.P. to the people that have already been killed by the flood upstream.

I live just a few miles south of the Mississippi river. Anyways, just watch, the mess in iowa is going to be cleaned up so much faster than New Orleans

Well, all hell is about to break loose, three of the levees in the area have just busted open and the water is moving into the flood plane. looks like the sandbags may be the last resort from keeping some of the towns from being damaged or in a worst case scenario destroyed, but I don't think it will come to that.