assault total high scores.

ArwingMaster/

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't played SFA in ages but as i believe I still have butt load of points. Go to google and type in Danen Brunner and click the SFA World Records one. I'm number one on 2 missions i think. I'm on my cell posting this out of insane boredom.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HOAH YEAH!!! OVER 30000

To be exact: 30837

but i gotta question, what does it mean when your scores for each stage are blue, rather then white? now my total is blue though, which is pretty cool, cause all my subtotals are blue too, Story and survival ain't blue though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

oh TOTAL high scores i didn't know that  it's 1,000,000 pts all missions completed on gold

• 4 weeks later...

So you're saying you got at least 100000 points on every mission or did super good on one mission  :shock: B-b-b-but, HOW???

My score is as equal to my power level of my barrell roll...

OVER 9000!!!!  :P

Nah. I forget. I lended my game to my cousin so when he gives it back, I'll check then.

So you're saying you got at least 100000 points on every mission or did super good on one mission  :omg: B-b-b-but, HOW???

yes,and because i have nothing else better to do and...

God mode :P

there is no god mode

i use the gatling gun,grenades,and the mines and got mostly multiplyers on every level.kinda easy if ya think about it

Mostly multipliers? THERE'S MULTIPLIERS!!! I know about the thing that adds to your score every time you kill 10 enemies, or 100 in a combo, and I can beat all the levels without loosing my combo, er loosing it very very close to the end, but whats this... Multiplier you speak of?