• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• EvolutionSFox

• Orbital Fox

• evilwaffles

Really fun. Bound to kill someone. lol. I hate how when you get locked on my a missile and you're screwed cause they don't miss unless you're a pro at rolling lol.

Lol. Sensor bombs = loads of fun

I love Zoness but i always fall off rofl. xD

I'm a expert at game tightrope walking if you'd call it that yes I screw up sometimes ,but most of the time I can litterly run though something that is about the width of the charaters foot. So I usually don't have problems falling off of places like that (unless it looks like it continues on.)

I on the other hand hate tightrope levels, I prefer open spaces with plenty of  things to hide behind/in.

I on the other hand hate tightrope levels, I prefer open spaces with plenty of  things to hide behind/in.

I actully prefure open levels over tightrope levels.

Guest LoftyBird

I know a much more fun way of playing on tightrope levels, set the options to rocketpacks :lol:

But if only Namco made online mutiplayer for assault....

They had intended to include LAN game play but didn't get time if I recall rightly.

They had intended to include LAN game play but didn't get time if I recall rightly.

internet play on the wii would be fun.

it was pretty much "ok" it lacked a lot of stuff (aka missions). Also does anyone find the foot missions to have "almost" the same control style as that game JetForce Gemini from the N64?

People spam use him, he is over rated in my eyes. I find Krystal is my best character.

People spam use him, he is over rated in my eyes. I find Krystal is my best character.

I always use Krystal. and yeah wolf is overated maybe even a little over powered.

We definitly could have used more levels like umm for instance why not a Sargaso station like the single player one insie and outside. or some other space map defintly could use some more Ground maps. maybe perhaps a great fox map with a hanger full of ships (no landmasters)

The second barrier saved me a lot, when ever I played as Krystal.

The second barrier saved me a lot, when ever I played as Krystal.

It's said Krystal is for Veteran players :shock:

it was pretty much "ok" it lacked a lot of stuff (aka missions). Also does anyone find the foot missions to have "almost" the same control style as that game JetForce Gemini from the N64?

Yeah I noticed that...

It's said Krystal is for Veteran players :P

Wolf can take a few more shots than her, but obviously the barrier prevents a lot more in the allotted time. The only thing I didn't like about her is her small aiming reticule... man, such a pain. Just a centimeter bigger is all I ask. :oops:

Wolf can take a few more shots than her, but obviously the barrier prevents a lot more in the allotted time. The only thing I didn't like about her is her small aiming reticule... man, such a pain. Just a centimeter bigger is all I ask. :oops:

That's another thing that ticks me off the health is diffrent for each charater.... is it like that on many other games No. and even on Quake4 ALl charaters can get extra health not just one.....the original doom games  multiplayer everybody had 100% hp unless you picked up a bonus which ANyone could do same with any other games I have played. I've even read in a walkthrough On assault that Krystal should not be used! that's how freken much I hate the hp!

That's another thing that ticks me off the health is diffrent for each charater.... is it like that on many other games No. and even on Quake4 ALl charaters can get extra health not just one.....the original doom games  multiplayer everybody had 100% hp unless you picked up a bonus which ANyone could do same with any other games I have played. I've even read in a walkthrough On assault that Krystal should not be used! that's how freken much I hate the hp!

I read that too, but I don't listen. :P

Guest LoftyBird

When I look at the character abilities, I notice that each one has higher or lower skills for actions like using the

Arwing or the Landmaster. But when I play them in VS. mode, I dont see a difference. :roll: I dont know if those are

b.s. or if they really affect the gameplay of vehicle use and weapons. Oblviously, the only real big differences is the

health, run speed, jump height, and special abilities.

it reflects their hit range, for example, slippy vs  falco, both on them in an arwing would result on falco having the upper hand since he has more skills with the arwing, thus, he has a bigger hit range.