Who is...Todd McCloud?? (very dark content)

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Julius Quasar

*This is an autobiography (of sorts) of Todd McCloud, and Lola Foxglove, two of my fan characters,

frequently recurring throughout the role playing threads....*

"Hello, my name is Todd McCloud"

"And IIIII-am Lola Foxglove" *giggles*

"Together, Lola and I along with our good friend, Julius Quasar,

will each present a cross section of mine and Lola's backgrounds...Lola, stop shoving!"

"Enjoy! Todd, move over!!"

"Todd, Lola, both of you behave now...."

"Sorry, Julius!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story of Todd McCloud...

As you may or may not  know, I am Todd McCloud...forgotten cousin of Fox McCloud.  I grew up in the worst part of Corneria City.  My dad was a disgraced Cornerian Military Soldier, my mom a disgraced, grounded Cornerian Military Pilot.  Their glory days behind them, they moved in together, lived in the slums, and one night, carelessly conceived me, their "accident"...they always hated me, as I always hated them right back.  They are abusive, mean, we are essentially the worst family in our neighborhood...both of them worked on and off for years, lots of illegal or fly by night stuff...spent lots of time in jail.  I was sent to juvenile correction facilities, group homes, and foster homes..those places proved no better a home for me.  I was physically and emotionally abused, told I was no good, worthless, stupid, ad infinitum, etc.  I soon began to believe it...the scars, both physical and emotional, are still prevalent in my life, appearance, and demeanor...

My Uncle James, Aunt Vixy, and cousin, Fox, helped me through my life a lot...gave me a place to stay when I needed it, listened to me.  They couldn't always be there for me, that's understandable, but, when I need them the most, they were there, and I'll always thank them for that.  Uncle James, Peppy Hare, and my cousin Fox, have all been great role models and mentors to me. 

Unfortunately...I still went downhill in life...for the longest time.  Maybe it was the passing of Aunt Vixy and Uncle James.  Or my parents throwing me out for good.  I don't know.  I was really upset to lose Uncle James.  After I graduated from the Cornerian Fighter Pilot Academy, my Uncle James, whom had helped me turn my life around at first, was..."killed", but I had a hard time believing that...I mean, to me, if Peppy Hare could escape, maybe, there's a chance Uncle James is still out there, but I just don't know...I, like my cousin, have a hard time accepting it....although Fox now accepts it, I still don't.  Maybe someday I will, but I'd hate for that day to come.

I'm older than Krystal, but not much older than her.  I'm younger than my cousin Fox, and he's about 7 years ahead of Krystal, so I'm in that window.  That's all the clues I'll give you as to my age. 

I went to a cruddy school for my basic education, not too big a problem for me, considering the crap I dealt with at home.  I always beat up the other students, I ran with a gang of hoodlums, where I was a lieutenant in said gang...There was a red vixen, who used to hang out at our school functions, following me...I heard she tried to transfer to our school, but her family wouldn't allow it.  I also heard she wanted to be near me...it wasn't until after "finishing" my basic education did I learn that red vixen was Lola Foxglove.

When I "finished" school, I got into a fight with my parents...and one night, they went too far....those drunks threw my stuff out on the front dead lawn, and changed the locks...Well, I had enough.  I got my stuff, stored it at Uncle James' place, rounded up my gang, and we paid my parents a nasty middle of the night "antisocial call"...heh heh heh!  Needless to say, as the house warming party for them was winding down, and johnny law was called by the neighbors (or so I thought it was the neighbors) "for our party violating the noise ordinance", I and my friends made a run for it.  The cops busted everyone, except for me.  They had me on the run, and almost got to me.  I gave them the slip, and our game of hide and seek, had a new player or two, who saved me from being "it...".  Lola Foxglove.  Her and her brothers helped me hide, whether I wanted them to help or not.  I knew my gang was trying to set me up to get busted by the cops, but one of the guys in our gang was so stupid, he called the cops before the "party", not after...that's why the cops caught them...I was suspicious enough, and figured something like that would happen, that's why I left the party for an early..."smoke break".  The gang had no one to blame but themselves, oh and the dummy in the gang that tipped off the cops too early.  They were caught, they had shot themselves in the foot.  However, I almost got dragged down with them.  I was running down the alleyway, from them, and "someone" pulled a door open, and grabbed me, and pulled me into a warehouse.  I tried to thank them, and to tell them to mind their own business, when they "invited me to their social club", in their own unique way. 

When I awoke the next day, having spent the night tied up, with a bag on my head, locked in a storage room, I was awakened by a pretty face, smiling at me, and standing over me...Lola.  Her brothers kidnapped me, and kept me at one of their private social club, a nice "underground and exclusive place", where the family liked to unwind, and "plan their next business venture".  Lola had been watching me grow up, and fell in love with me...and who or what she and her family wants, they take...

*The Piano Medley from "Goodfellas" plays*

After I proved to the family I belonged there, I got a job at the club, working for them...Lola was always shadowing me, not just at the club, throughout my life...she took up a job as a hat check girl there, a very cute one at that, and I was a go fer to the family...I mixed drinks, cut cigars, picked racers or teams to bet for sporting events, running "errands". 

Well, Uncle James found out, and really got angry...at me, at Lola, and at the Foxglove Family.  He knew what horrible sick stuff that went on, in their "clubs", and "businesses"...he put a stop to it by having me enroll in the Cornerian Fighter Pilot Academy.  He was always suspicious of my involvement in my parents demise, as were the cops, but there was no proof, no anything...they didn't believe my gang when they told the cops "It was all Todd's doing, we were just trying to stop him..." no one believed them.  I wasn't even  questioned.  I think the Foxglove family, whom many knew owned the police, told them to back off from the investigations and inquiries, file them under "T" for trash. 

Anyways, Uncle James did turn my life around by putting me into flight school, I was there on a scholarship...I clean all the aircraft and buildings and equipment, including the puke out of the simulators, and my tuition fees were waived...Lola followed me there, shadowing me as almost always...Uncle James couldn't prevent that...the Foxglove family donated a new building to the Cornerian Fighter Pilot Academy...however, Lola (and amazingly, I, too) passed with VERY high, not exactly "flying colors" marks..we both finished our training as fighter pilots.  Uncle James and my cousin Fox, as well as many others were proud of us, but none of them approved of Lola, they thought she was "a bad influence" on me.

After Uncle James' demise, and the whole thing with Andross...things..fell apart for me...Fox and I got into a fight, and we had a falling out for the longest time.  When we were going to patch things up, I got in another fight with him, it happened after the Aparoid War and another war (some say my fight with Fox was about Krystal, and how he treated her but that's not important)...

I was living as a mercenary for hire, utilizing my piloting, survivalist, hand to hand and weapons combat skills, guerrilla tactics, all I learned from the Cornerian Fighter Pilot Academy, and its special adjunct military special forces training program, taken by both me and Lola Foxglove, I lived as a mercenary for hire, while Lola, whom had taken theater, acting, singing, dancing, and arts training during her basic education school days, was living the glamorous high life as a showgirl, a real "Queen Bee" glamor girl...a starlet...she pushed her luck once too often, though, and the curtain fell on her for the last time, as it fell on her career in entertainment.  She was blacklisted.  She then took to mercenary for hire work, trying to find me while doing so. 

Well, she found me, and her family found us...her brothers demanded she come back and work with the family.  She said "Only if you let Todd come work for the family, too"...they grudgingly accepted.  For a while, Lola and I were steady, and happy.  We had her family, money pouring in...we were both somebodies, Lola a somebody again, and me a somebody for the first time...we had freedom, being above the law...unfortunately, Lola had decided to go in a new direction...she broke with me, like many times before, but the last time was so brutal, it almost killed me...literally. 

She sent me on an "early bird special" (3 in the morning, to be exact) sale...a "hot rodder" gang similar to Falco Lombardi's showed up, and inspected the merchandise...needless to say, they were dissatisfied customers...and took  their anger out by "killing the messenger".  Only I survived the angry customers' rush, talked to the "administration", the family, Lola...they said I was through.  I was out of the game, the family, the business...and Lola's favor...that hurt the most, more than the bruises and cuts...

Although recently, we are back together....now.

*more to come, from Lola and Todd, especially in posted replies*

Yeah this is Dark! What he did to his parents, just wrong!!!

Guest Julius Quasar

"Hi, everyone, the name's Lola Foxglove, of the Foxglove Crime Family...I was born into one of the largest, oldest, and influential mafia organizations on Corneria.  250,000 relatives, approximately, blood and law.  We've been involved with lots of things, loansharking, protection, extortion, arms trafficking, kidnapping, blackmail, bribery, 'numbers racket' (a.k.a. crooked/rigged lotteries), robberies, narcotics, fencing, you name it! As for that little 'hot rodders incident' Todd told ya' 'bout...I don't condone what I did, I won't defend what I did...I am sorry, though, especially to poor Todd...I was wrong to do that, and to encourage him in his drinking (for the record, Todd has had drinking and some smoking problems for years, on and off..)...As for me, I went to prep schools, theater and art schools...I was a young kit when I first saw Todd, my school and his school were competing, and Todd happened to be there, making trouble, as was I...our eyes met, and then when I blinked, him and his little 'gang' had run off...but I followed him, found out about him...stalked him.  It wasn't until I finished school, as did he, did I decide to take him for myself, whether he liked it or not.  I can tell ya' more about my life, although at the moment I'm kinda lost for words...I'll get back to ya'....Todd, sweetie, why don't ya' tell them how you met Krystal?  Or how I saved your life?  Or that bank robbery you, me, and my brothers did?  I'd love to hear about how you first met Tigress Arcnon, ya' know?" 

"Uhhh, ok, Lola....if anyone asks, I'll tell 'em...heh heh"

Guest Julius Quasar

"Ahem....Okay, I'm back...and I, Todd McCloud, am going to now reveal a pivotal point in my life....It was the same time I pulled the big bank heist, that I also made two friends in my life that I'll never forget, Krystal Buranetto, and Tigress Arcnon...I only wish I'd been nicer to them, and that we'd gotten off on the right foot...

This took place after Lola got blacklisted from the entertainment industry and I temporarily retired from mercenary work, when we both joined her 'family business'

The day of the big bank heist, Lola and I were up in a high rise building, Lola shot out the window at the end of the hallway...she fired a grappling hook gun to the adjacent roof...we zip lined down, and got onto the roof...I broke open the roof access door, and Lola and I went down the stairs, and defeated the guards in the upstairs control room guard office...I used my EMP Pistol to disable all the alarms and communications...

Meanwhile, 4 of Lola's brothers were immediately in place downstairs, in the bank lobby, holding everyone up and shooting any guards in our way...Lola and I went to the vault

I helped carry the tool kit for Lola...I set the huge and powerful drill, and together, as I worked, Lola directed me as to how to crack the vault...

'Lola, how do you know how to open these vaults...this isn't some stage magician's safe!' I told her...'I know how to crack combos and pick locks, hello? Mob family!  Magician's assistant!?' Lola said back...as we worked, Lola's brothers handled crowd control...

Lola's brothers forced bank patrons and tellers to hold the handles down on grenades, or they'd get 'blown to kingdom come'...suddenly, a shotgun blast ripped through the lobby, barely missing Joey, one of Lola's brothers.  It was the bank president, armed with an 8 round pump action shotgun...Lola's brothers took cover...*BOOM* Another shot fired.  'Do you know who's money you're messing with?!? Huh!? Do you??!!' the bank president was furious...he fired a few more rounds, barely missing Lola's brothers each time...

Meanwhile, I and Lola were drilling the vault, but at the last second, Lola slapped my hand  off the drill, and it clattered to the floor, just as a large burst of electric current shot through the drill...'Todd, No!  The vault door is wired up with 20,000 volts, to prevent safe cracking'...I was stunned...'What kind of bank does that!?' I asked...'A mob bank' Lola replied.  I fired my EMP gun  into the door, and  finished cracking the safe as per Lola's directions...'Thanks for saving me from getting shocked' I said.  'No problem, sweetie' she responded...we got the vault open and loaded up our bags....

Meanwhile, in the lobby, Lola's brothers were avoiding an angry armed bank president, when he fired the penultimate round in his shotgun, one of Lola's brothers, I think it was Tony, asked Joey 'Is he outta rounds?'. Joey nodded 'Duh, I think so, I counted the shots' *BOOM* the last shot just barely missed Tony as he shifted...'Where'd you learn to count?!' Tony asked Joey angrily, hitting Joey upside the head...Joey fired his machine pistol into the bank president, killing him....Joey then said 'Duh, I counted 0-1-2-3...after 7 I thought that was it, from the type of shotgun he had-' and Tony interrupted him 'It's 1-2-3-4...you FREAKIN' IDIOT!!!'

Lola's brothers helped us bring 4 VERY big duffel bags stuffed with cash, $20,000,000 in each bag into the lobby.  $80,000,000 we heisted... $10,000,000 to each of us,there were 7 of us, plus another $10,000,000 to the family itself. 'That's a lotta money' Lola's brother Danny commented...the wall across the lobby crumbled, and a school bus backed into the hole...Lola's other brother, our 7th person working this job, had stolen a school bus a week ago as a getaway vehicle...we loaded it up...and we took off just getting in line with the other school buses passing by, just as the first wave of cops arrived....

Later that week...

I was celebrating my victory, eating out at one of the restaurants 'fronts' Lola's family owned, when as I left, a HUGE white Tiger pulled me into the nearby alley, manhandling me...'Lemme go! Lemme GO!!!' I yelled...I was spun around and faced my assailant, an enormous, 7 foot 1 inch Tiger, a female one at that...standing next to her was Krystal Buranetto, I couldn't believe my eyes! 

Great! I love it! That Tony and Joey bit was a Riot!

"Where'd you learn to count?!"

Guest Julius Quasar

"...'This Todd?' the tiger woman asked Krystal.  'Yes' Krystal said.  'Krystal?' I asked...'I haven't seen you since, forever ago'...'I'm sorry about how my cousin treated you...I tried to talk to him' The tiger put her paw over my mouth 'Shut up, Todd, and listen'...she was, to my expectation, VERY strong...she held me above the alley floor, covering my mouth and Krystal came up to me and spoke...'Hi, Todd, it's nice to see you, and I appreciate you standing up for me...but I want to talk to you about last weeks bank robbery'...

I knew Krystal before, I had seen and met her a few times, while she was with Star Fox, my cousin's merc group..I was going to join the Star Fox team after the academy, but when Krystal left Star Fox, I got in a nasty fight with my cousin Fox over that...and I said some things I shouldn't have...I definitely didn't want to join the military...too many rules...I tried to talk to Krystal, but my mouth was muffled...'This is Tigress Arcnon, of Tigaria...she's the royal daughter of the King and Queen of Tigaria, much like I and my roots on Cerinia...Tigress is a mercenary and a dear friend of mine, she is also telepathic, and highly skilled at technology, better than Slippy, even!'...'Heh' Tigress added. 

I struggled, but Tigress held me tight...'Todd, I know about you, Lola, her family, and their background' Krystal continued.  'Tigress and I came to find you, and try to talk you out of dating that tipperary girl and her family'  Krystal paused, then added 'You should join your cousin and his team' she finished.  Tigress uncovered my mouth, but still held me, although she set me down on the alley way floor, gripping my shoulders, and Krystal still stood facing me.  'No!' I said...'I love Lola, and I won't join Star Fox after how my cousin treated you...'.  'Todd,' Krystal said, ignoring Tigress rolling her eyes, 'I appreciate you standing up for me, but I'll be all right...you're not safe with Lola and her family...you may think it's great, but it's not...I care about you, and I would hate for you to go to prison, or worse...'  Tigress said gruffly 'You better listen to her and wise up, kid...'.

I got angrier, and resentful.  'I don't need to listen to either of you, it's my life to live!' I felt Tigress grip me tighter.  'We're not asking you, we're TELLING YOU, snap out of this' Tigress growled...'Don't make me hurt you!'.  'Tigress, don't!' Krystal cried out...'Todd, listen to reason, Lola might hurt or kill you, especially if your relationship with her fails...please, hear us out...We're taking you to Fox...'  Suddenly, a smoke bomb hit the alleyway, and we were all coughing and gagging..."

Guest Julius Quasar

"Todd, can I tell them part of the story?"

"Well, Lola...alright..."

"Great!...anyhow, I was the one who threw the smoke grenade.  A worker at my family's 'front' restaurant called me and told me she saw a 7 foot 1 inch tiger woman and a blue vixen grab Todd outside, and try to drag him into an alleyway, where they had a ship parked...he assumed they were trying to kidnap Todd...I think they were...although at the time, I thought Todd was cheating on me with them, I didn't know who they were at the time...I was angry, at them, at Todd...I went down there with Danny, Joey, Tony, Freddie, and Luther, my brothers....we took one of our family limos, and pulled up in time to see Todd being hugged from behind by a HUGE tiger chick, but when I turned to look, I saw Krystal Buranetto...I heard about her, and encountered her many times on-and-off in my life...

I jumped to a conclusion that Todd was cheating on me with her, and maybe Tigress, too (stupid, right?)...maybe I was being stupid, and paranoid, but who are you to judge me or anyone else!   Yeah, just what I thought! Hmph!   Anyhoo, I threw the smoke grenade...and in the confusion me and my brothers grabbed Todd.  I could hear Krystal screaming 'No! Don't let them take Todd!' and Tigress shouting 'D*** you Foxgloves!'  We got Todd into the limo and sped off...but I was furious at him...I demanded to know what he was doing, getting involved with those other women...I was jealous, and I'll admit now, rash, and wrong to do to Todd what I did a week later, that whole 'Hot Rodders Incident'...for that, I'm sorry...

Todd explained everything, but none of us, me or my brothers believed him...it turns out Tigress and Krystal knew Todd from their bounty hunter days, when Todd was a bounty hunter, and I was a showgirl and headliner/entertainer....Ah, those were the days...the men I dated, the parties, the shows, the 4 and 5 star venues I stayed at...Oh, right, sorry, that's another story for another time, haha!  Tigress and Krystal were gonna take Todd from me...they wanted him out of the game, 'for his protection', and Todd told us this, and much later on, I learned it turns out he was telling the truth (don't ask who my source was)....although I was so angry at Todd, I wanted to punish him....I decided to kick him out, and get him hurt in more ways than one...so I sent him on that deal with 'shoddy merchandise' for the meanest 'Hot Rodder' gang I knew...they worked him over good...he came back all tore up...I told him it was done...I even told him what I just told all of you as for why I did that to him...

Now, I am sorry for that, which is why I went looking for him...later.  Deep down I will always love him, even when I do horrible things to him like that...My brothers wanted to kill Todd for 'cheating on me' (I now know he never cheated on me), but I stopped them, even though I thought he was cheating...I can't bear to kill Todd....or for him to die."

so I sent him on that deal with 'shoddy merchandise' for the meanest 'Hot Rodder' gang I knew...they worked him over good...he came back all tore up...I told him it was done...

Oh my god! Wrong! Just Wrong!!!

Good story dude. :hehe:

Guest Julius Quasar

Good story dude. :hehe:

(Thanks, I'll add more soon!)

*adding more now*

"Well...thanks, Lola....that was..."

"What?"

"Good, Lola...good..."

"Anyways, after I left Lola, I spent more time as a bounty hunter/merc for hire...I did lots of work for lots of clients...I never saw Krystal or Tigress again for the longest time..."

(more in a bit)

Hmm That big Tiger is imtimdating... and Todd Cheating on lola for Tigress LOL sorry boy your out of her leauge. yes tigress is telepathic  she's not as good as Krystal though all she can do is send telpathic messages... It's how they communicated when they were a mercenary team.

Guest Julius Quasar

Hmm That big Tiger is imtimdating... and Todd Cheating on lola for Tigress LOL sorry boy your out of her leauge. yes tigress is telepathic  she's not as good as Krystal though all she can do is send telpathic messages... It's how they communicated when they were a mercenary team.

(yeah, the big tiger is Tigress, obviously, who is very intimidating...

and Todd would never cheat on Lola,

especially with Tigress but Lola didn't believe that at the time)

(Thanks, I'll add more soon!)

*adding more now*

"Well...thanks, Lola....that was..."

"What?"

"Good, Lola...good..."

"Anyways, after I left Lola, I spent more time as a bounty hunter/merc for hire...I did lots of work for lots of clients...I never saw Krystal or Tigress again for the longest time..."

(more in a bit)

(I'm back, sorry, phone rang)

"I remember when I took up work for the Earthwalkers, on Sauria, to get revenge on the Sharpclaw tribe...someone saved my life that day....I was on assignment to sabotage the Sharpclaws' operation by hitting them where it would hurt most, their pockets...the Earthwalkers had a score to settle....I moved into action...

I attacked all the street vendors in Sharpclaw territory, destroying their booths and merchandise, and shooting or beating the tar out of any Sharpclaws that came my way, which they did...I shot em, and beat 'em up, some of them, anyways...

A huge amount of Sharpclaw Tribesfolk chased me down the street, and I hid from them before they could get to me...I had to hide for a while, and they finally stopped searching, and then I moved on, to the marketplace of the Sharpclaws...

I followed their bookkeeper, he had a ledger, and he went though the import and export stations and the marketplace, writing in what stuff went in or out, to and from the import and export stations and the marketplace and wholesale districts...he turned all that info over to General  Scales, so they could keep financial records...if I could steal that ledger book, it would mess things up nicely...

I followed 'the bookkeeper', and tossed a smoke grenade I stole from a Sharpclaw import warehouse, and in the confusion, I grabbed the ledger book, and then went after their 'errand boy', who had the Sharpclaw's gambling money and markers, who owed them what, etc.  I was gonna ambush the 'errand boy and steal the bag, but he saw me watching and stalking him, and ran...I chased him right into General Scales' new home...uh oh!  The 'errand boy ran into General Scale's new home, yelling 'General Scales! We got a problem!'  General Scales saw me, and put 2 and 2 together, and sent out his guards to fight me... "

Hmm That big Tiger is imtimdating... and Todd Cheating on lola for Tigress LOL sorry boy your out of her leauge. 

:lolhyst:

Guest Julius Quasar

"I was in the central courtyard of General Scales' new home, I had chased his errand boy through the front doors, and into the courtyard, but he made it to the upper level of the loggia surrounding the courtyard, into General Scales' Study overlooking the whole place.  General Scales Guards jumped from the loggia on the upper levels, and General Scales and his errand boy watched from above, the errand boy looked terrified, but General Scales just smirked with amusement.

As I fought General scales' guards, I shot, fought, and ducked, dodged, and took cover...unfortunately, it wasn't enough...his guards were pummeling me, when suddenly, "someone" fired some shots our way...*ZAP* one guard dropped...*ZAP* Another *ZAP-ZAP-ZAP-ZAP...* They all dropped...General Scales shouted 'What in the hell?!?'  He looked around, and was shot between the eyes with a laser beam...he fell, crashed through the railing of his loggia level study, and crashed to the courtyard floor, barely missing me as I moved out of the way.  He was alive, but unconscious.  I looked up to see a laser rifle barrel disappear over the roof line, along with a midnight blue colored cape hood...

The errand boy ran towards the front gate, but I clothesline struck him, and stole the marker bag from him, and knocked him unconscious...I ran out the front door of General Scales' home, and saw a midnight blue cloaked, hooded figure, carrying a laser rifle, running away.  'Hey!' I yelled, 'Thanks! Come back! I owe you!'  but my savior ran off...I delivered the goods to the royal Earthwalker family, who were overjoyed at my triumph.  I was given the reward, and made an honorary member of the tribe...Tricky asked me a million questions about Fox, and I politely tried my hardest to answer him to the best of my knowledge...

I found out later that week...that the one who saved me from General Scales, was Lola..."

*more to come soon*

• 7 months later...
Guest Julius Quasar

Sorry for the delay/dredge, folks...I recently was asked by someone about this thread, and I realized...I didn't finish this yet!  :shock:

So I'm gonna work on finishing this soon...

Hi everyone, we're back, me, Todd, and Lola...

"Where's our money?"

"Easy, Todd!"

"No, hon, he's right...where the hell's our money!?"

"Ow! Stop poking me, Lola!  I never agreed to pay either of you for this story!  We're going to pick up where we left off last, and finish this story!"

"I'll go this time, okay!?"

Fine, sweetie!"

"Go ahead, Todd..."

"Okay...Hey everyone, this is Todd McCloud, and my wife, Lola Foxglove (I let her keep her name)....we're picking up the story...As you know, after Lola saved my life...I spent as long as I could trying to track her down, in between my mercenary for hire work...I couldn't find Lola though...heck, I couldn't go near her family's compound, too much risk of running into her siblings.  I do remember the Aftermath of Detia..."

"During that time, Lola was nowhere to be found, but..I had Fara Phoenix as my girlfriend.."

"I still don't know what you ever saw in her! Hmph!"

"Lola, sweetie!  It's over between me and Fara, besides, you and I were broken up..sheesh!  Anyways...at first Fara and I couldn't stand each other, and I was still stung over Lola leaving me, and confused if that was really her who saved my life on Sauria, at the time...but after the Aftermath of Detia, Fara and I...well...we broke up, but on good terms..it was a mutual break up..."

"Heh!  I'd like to think so!"

"Lola, please don't interrupt Todd...Go on, Todd..."

"Thanks, Julius...After Lola and I broke up,and after Fara and I had broken up, there was some time where I had a crush on Krystal...but, in the Lylatian Civil War, I found Lola, again..."

*more to come*

Sorry for the delay/dredge, folks...I recently was asked by someone about this thread, and I realized...I didn't finish this yet!  :shock:

So I'm gonna work on finishing this soon...

Hi everyone, we're back, me, Todd, and Lola...

"Where's our money?"

"Easy, Todd!"

"No, hon, he's right...where the hell's our money!?"

"Ow! Stop poking me, Lola!  I never agreed to pay either of you for this story!  We're going to pick up where we left off last, and finish this story!"

"I'll go this time, okay!?"

Fine, sweetie!"

"Go ahead, Todd..."

"Okay...Hey everyone, this is Todd McCloud, and my wife, Lola Foxglove (I let her keep her name)....we're picking the story...As you know, after Lola saved my life...I spent as long as I could trying to track her down, in between my mercenary for hire work...I couldn't find Lola though...heck, I couldn't go near her family's compound, too much risk of running into her siblings.  I do remember the Aftermath of Detia..."

"During that time, Lola was nowhere to be found, but..I had Fara Phoenix as my girlfriend.."

"I still don't know what you ever saw in her! Hmph!"

"Lola, sweetie!  It's over between me and Fara, besides, you and I were broken up..sheesh!  Anyways...at first Fara and I couldn't stand each other, and I was still stung over Lola leaving me, and confused if that was really her who saved my life on Sauria, at the time...but after the Aftermath of Detia, Fara and I...well...we broke up, but on good terms..it was a mutual break up..."

"Heh!  I'd like to think so!"

"Lola, please don't interrupt Todd...Go on, Todd..."

"Thanks, Julius...After Lola and I broke up, there was some time where I had a crush on Krystal...but, in the Lylatian Civil War, I found Lola, again..."

*more to come*

Tigress:Really do i get to punch the booze out of Todd :P

Krystal:Tigress....*shakes head*

Tigress:*mouth full of food* WHA?

Cruxis: Seriously guys shhhhhh. It's getting good. *eats popcorn*

Valenx: Yea i wana know more. *Steals some*

Sylum: How about all of you can it. I'm loving this so far. please continue.

Guest Julius Quasar

"I thought it only right to let Krystal go back to my cousin, Fox...I'm glad I did..."

"Very good, Todd..."

"Okay, now I'm telling this part of the story..my story...If anyone needs to use the bathroom, or get a snack, please go now, then sit down, please..I don't want you walking around as I'm telling my part of the story..."

*Lola waits*

"Good, now...as Todd told you before, someone did save his life on Sauria...that WAS me!  I had my reasons..I wanted to punish Todd, but I never wanted him dead...If I thought for a moment those hot rodders would kill him, I wouldn't have sent him on that 'midnight delivery', I'd have just let my brothers work him over...*giggle*

While Todd was in one conflict, rescuing General Pepper, and then that Aftermath of Detia where he dated that chihuahua eared little bimbo, Fara Phoenix...Pttthhbbbbttthhh!  IIIIIIII was living it up!  I was touring with my theater/dance/music troupe, touring all over Lylat, performing, going to parties, vacationing at luxury 5 star resorts...but it was all sooooo....boring...hollow...I felt empty, I needed someone in my life, and at that time, that someone was Feneris 'The Edge' O' Donnel...now I don't know who Edge's real father is, maybe he is, maybe he isn't related to Wolf O'Donnell...but who knows?  Edge was an orphan, after all...anyway, I met Edge on Zoness, where he lived and grew up, and we were dating...

Edge was wonderful, he satisfied me physically, but....emotionally, spiritually...I just still had an emptiness, something missing...I then started seeing Todd on Edge's face, and on the face of every guy I dated, especially the red male foxes...I dated several guys before and after Edge, him and Todd were my only exclusive partners...I then decided to see Todd again...I found Fara Phoenix in his arms, during the Aftermath of Detia...I was soooo angry!  Yes, I did dump him, but I wanted him back! 

*stomps foot*

So...I convinced Fara to break up with Todd...it wasn't easy, but I tried to turn them against each other, but Fara caught me, and confronted me..we walked...argued...nearly fought, about Todd...and she decided to step aside, and get out of my way...I'm glad she did...in the Lylatian Civil War, I received a less-than-warm-welcome from Todd, and his friends and cousin.  I expected that much, but...Having Todd back meant a lot to me...and when I found the ring, and the letter he had for me in his loft, it was written, and the ring purchased the night I broke up with him....he had kept them both!  I knew I had to go back with him.  But the way his friends and family regarded me, and the anger and resentment that I got from him, I was not ready for a commitment like that to him...but when he tried to kill himself after I spurned him, and Tigress stopped him.  I immediately decided I would marry him, just not at that time....I couldn't bear to lose my Toddy to suicide!  So after the disaster in the Lylatian Civil War, I married Todd when I joined the Star Fox Team, and we explored the ruins of Cerinia...poor Cerinia...poor Krystal.

But my love for and marriage to Todd McCloud are forever!"

"That's right...My Love for and Marriage to Lola Foxglove is forver..."

"That's sweet, you two..."

"Hey, Julius, Lola, I got something to add..."

"Yes, hon?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I wanna talk about when I rescued General Pepper, just before the Aftermath of Detia..."

"Okay!"

"Do it, babe!  I wanna hear about my strong, brave man in action!"

"Well...*chuckling* Okay, here it goes..."

*more to come later*

Sylum: Bathroom break.

Valenx: Oh man. You three and great. Your stories are so good.

Guest Julius Quasar

Sylum: Bathroom break.

Valenx: Oh man. You three and great. Your stories are so good.

Thanks!  and thank you, Kursed...I'll do more on this tomorrow.

I don't think I'd read this one before- it's great! Very entertaining and interesting. Love it! I'm guessing I'd probably be more "in the loop" if i took part in the role playing, but either way, I dig it.

I dunno. XD it's being told like a story with an audience so yea XD

Guest Julius Quasar

*Todd taps the microphone*

"Okay..here's what happened...before I hooked up with Fara, and after Lola dumped me..there was a war with some kind of rebel faction involved...This was NOT the Lylatian Civil War, that was the after the  Aftermath of Detia...General Pepper had been captured by the rebels, held captive..and the Corneria Intelligence Agency had me bust out General Pepper, who was being held captive on Zoness...

I had taken the Malestrom to my vacation home on Zoness, and landed my ship there.  I had received an anonymous call, telling me to go to Zoness, and that same caller came to my home, on Zoness, and told me where to go, and I prepared for it...I set out the next day to rescue General Pepper.

I wore only a black, tight-fitting Unitard, and thick socks (no shoes), and my communicator.  I sneaked into the sewers of a sea side ammunition depot held by the enemy...I crawled up through the sewer manhole, and sneaked through the courtyard of the ammo depot, which had lots of crates for me to hide behind, and lots of heavily armed guards to hide from.  I found the hidden package planted for me by the Corneria Intelligence Agency, in the ammo depot courtyard, behind the guard both.  I had to wait for the guard to get off the phone, and leave the guard booth, before going behind it to get the package...he frequently answered the phone every few minutes.

As I did this, I heard the truck start up, and decided to sneak into the back of it, which I did, just before it left the ammo depot.  I left the ammo depot, rode down the block, into the secured military headquarters, one of many, held by the enemy.  General Pepper was being held in the subbasement of the Military HQ, by the enemy General.  I was to infiltrate the enemy HQ, kill the enemy general, and rescue general Pepper.  I checked the contents of the package. There was a bomb, a bomb remote detonator, and...nothing else, really...I was to find a military uniform inside the HQ, that's why I wore no shoes, and just a unitard, to wear under the clothes I would find.

I sneaked out of the truck when it stopped, and when the guards stop searching it, and I crept behind one of the patrolling guards, and hid behind a tall crate outside the HQ entrance.  I waited for the patrolling guard inside, to go back out to the entrance courtyard of the HQ, and when  he did, I entered the HQ, sneaked to the second floor, and found an enlisted soldier's uniform on a chair in an upstairs office, and a key card with chevrons on it, on the desk next to it.  I put on the uniform, and took the key card.

I headed towards the first floor, and then used the key card to call the elevator, and rode it to the basement, just as the patrolling guard entered the HQ again.  I entered the basement, and watched as a guard walked away from me.  The arched ceilings, and passageways, the dark, moldering bricks, the stale air, and the sound of a radio droning in the background. To my right was a row of bars, closing off an enormous arched doorway, with an elevator leading to the subbasement, and an armed guard sitting at a desk, watching me suspiciously.

I walked down the hallway, and walked away from the guard as he turned a corner, and came back.  I stepped towards a door, and used my key card to unlock and open the door to my left, and moved through it, away from the guard.  I walked into a large room, lots of enemy soldiers sitting around, playing cards at tables, looking at surveillance monitors, (there were cameras all over the basement), and lounging around, talking.  I heard and saw the radio that had been droning on, it was tuned to the news...

"Hey, lookit this!  Lola Foxglove! I got her latest poster!" a soldier to my left said to his buddies.  The guys were crowding around him, ooh-ing and ahh-ing over Lola's latest pin-up burlesque poster.  I could barely see it, but I knew which one it was.  Lola did look great in that poster.  I felt a pain in my heart, as I saw the poster, remembering Lola betraying me, but I pressed on, walking through the basement.  I saw, at one end of the room, by the surveillance camera stations, a door with a sign on the left that showed chevrons, with a "no entry" symbol on each side of them on one sign, and another sign, on the right side of the door showed two stars, with the words "authorized" on the sign, below the stars.  Only officers from the enemy army were allowed in that room.  I saw camera symbols on blue signs above the "No Enlisted Entry" sign and above the "Officers Authorized" sign.

I got an idea.  I used my key card to go through another door (there were 3 doors, counting the restricted camera room door) in the main room, so I went through the other door, and through a corridor, trying to avoid the cameras, and then I came to a door on my right, and I realized I was at the back door of the camera room.  I proceeded to kick the metal door repeatedly, after checking the hallway to make sure no one was around.  With enough effort, I successfully kicked the back door open, breaking the lock, and entered the surveillance server room.  If I could wreck the servers, then the surveillance cameras would be useless! 

On a work table to my left, I found a key card with two stars on it.  Excellent!  I pocketed it, and then headed back towards the hallway I had first entered, walking through the main room, and going out the door I entered through earlier, after the guard left, heading for the elevator. I went the other day, and turned left, walking to end of the hall towards a locked ammo and weapons cage, which was just a door-less room at the end of the hall, with a fence and a locked gate.  I used the enlisted key card.  The small lights on the lock flashed, then the red light buzzed.  Nope.  It figures they didn't trust enlisted to get the ammo and weapons themselves.

I used the officer's key card to open the weapons cage, and the lights on the lock flashed, and he green light flashed, and there was a pleasant *beep*  as the door unlocked.  I opened the weapons cage, and walked inside of it.  There was a collapsible, hyper-laser assault rifle lying on a table in there.  I picked up that rifle, and strapped to my back.  I opened the lockers, using the officer's key card, and searched them all.  I found a high quality, compact, Electro Magnetic Pulse pistol, small enough to place in my coat pocket.  Cool!

I walked out of the cage, seeing that there were no more weapons for me to steal.  I headed back to the surveillance server room, entering the back door I kicked open, and fired the EMP pistol at the surveillance camera server.  The cameras were now disabled!  I smiled, pocketed my new EMP pistol, and headed down that back hallway.  I saw the entrance to the Officer's Quarters.  I smiled, took my officer's key card, and entered that room.  I found an officer's uniform laying on one of the nice beds there.  I changed out of my enlisted soldier's uniform, and was about to put on the officer's uniform, when I saw a high quality, compact, double action, semiautomatic laser pistol and shoulder holster for it.

I put on the holster set, and put the laser pistol in the holster.  I checked the room, and the lockers, and found a high quality, compact flashlight, which I pocketed, and..that was about it.  I put on the Officer's Uniform, and then left the room, holding my hyper-laser rifle, and carrying my EMP gun in my pocket, and my laser pistol in my shoulder holster.  Now don't get me wrong, I always had other weapons, be they blasters, combat knives, machine guns...but these weapons, and the combat knife I would later obtain on this mission, are all the ones I use the most..they're my favorite...

I walked past a patrolling guard int he hall, he walked into an alcove, through a door into a storage room, which I had learned about (along with all the layout of the HQ and its basement and subbasement, thanks to the CIA agent who visited me and taught me all of this), I waited for him to exit the room, as I stayed out of sight, ducking in the shadows of the alcove outside the storage room entrance, and then entered the storage room, and I was facing a crumbling brick wall to my left as I entered (in the hallway, the alcove was on my left, as I entered the alcove the storage room door was on my right).

I walked up to the crumbling brick wall, which led to the sewers where I would lead General Pepper after freeing him, we would make our way to the maintenance room deep in the passageways, and lock the door behind us so we wouldn't be followed, and then we would go to the sewer opening in the hillside, and I would shoot out any grill blocking us, and then contact the CIA drop ship to come pick us up.

I saw a hole in the wall, and some bricks on the floor below the wall.  I took the bomb out of my coat, pressed the button to arm it, and then I pushed it through the hole, dropping it on the other side of the wall.  I checked my other pocket, and found the remote detonator, which I moved to my right trouser pocket, and my EMP gun to my coat pocket.

I left the room, passing the hall guard, who saluted me until I passed him.  I walked to the fenced off area, walking through the only gap in the fence, past the guard who sat at the desk, the one who had watched me suspiciously earlier when I first came into the basement.  I was on the other side of those bars in that archway now.

I scanned my key card, calling the subbasement elevator, and when it arrived, I boarded it, and rode to the subbasement, to find and rescue General Pepper.

Upon entering the subbasement, I walked out and down the hall, to my right, and I came to a door.  It was locked, no key card slot or keyhole.  I walked around he corridor, and saw a guard walking out of the guard quarters, across the hall from another door, and down the hall was another door, next to the first door that was across the hall from the guard HQ.  The guard quarters were on my left, the two doors on my left.

I waited for the enemy soldier to finish his rounds, and I walked down the hall.  The door  on my right, across from the guards quarters was like that very first door, no key card slot or keyhole.  It was the interrogation room.  I walked down the hall to the next door on my right, and found a key card slot, which I ran my officer's key card through, and I entered the observation room.

I heard footsteps behind me..'Sir!  Uh, sir!?  Hey!'  A soldier had seen me from behind, but I shut the door behind me, and locked it.  I turned to my right, and saw a desk, chairs, and above them on the wall, a wide, two-way mirror, where I could see into the interrogation room!  There was General Pepper, looking haggard, exhausted.

The enemy general stood there, before Pepper, and he grabbed General Pepper by the jaw with one hand, and punched him in the nose with the other hand, causing Pepper's head to snap backwards...'Information!' shouted the enemy general.  'As I told you a million times before, I'll NEVER talk, you cad!' Pepper said in his jowly voice, then he spit in the face of the enemy general. Good going, Pepper.  The enemy general growled, and pulled out a rubber hose from his coat pocket...'I'm going to ask you one more time, Pepper...' Anger swelled in me like a giant bubble.  First aparoidization, then capture, and now torture!  General Pepper didn't deserve this!  These jerks were gonna pay....I fired my hyper-laser assault rifle through the two-way mirror, and killed the enemy general.  The shots I had fired knocked the enemy general across the interrogation room.  I took care not to hit General Pepper when I had fired.

General Pepper stared at me in shock as I strapped the rifle to my back, using its sling, and collapsing the stock...I climbed through the window, and smiled at General Pepper.  'Todd McCloud, cousin of Fox McCloud, at your service, sir!' I said.

I walked over to the dead enemy general, and spit in his face.  I then noticed one of his trouser legs had slid up his ankle, and I saw a knife and an ankle holster on his right leg. I unstrapped the holster, strapped it to my right ankle after rolling up my trouser leg, and I took the knife from the holster, and cut General Pepper's bonds, freeing him.  'Thank you, Todd..good job, boy, I- Todd?? What are you doing, there?' General Pepper looked at me with concern, as I went back to the enemy general's corpse, and stood over it, snarling.  I had already gone through the enemy general's pockets, taking all things of value from his person that I could, including his money, jewelery, and his watch.  Now I was ready to take something else.

I held my knife, and was about to cut off the medals from the enemy general as a trophy..'Don't do it, Todd...leave him his dignity...this is not what Fox would want' Pepper said.  I turned and glared at Pepper...'and what he did to you was dignified!?' I was really mad, seeing red, practically.  'Don't lower yourself to him, don't be like him and the rest of these fiends, you're not one of them!  I know you're a good boy, Todd, you would never stoop this low.  You're not your father..'

At those words, the red tinge went away.  Only a few people in my life had ever said that to me, Uncle James, Aunt Vixy, Peppy Hare, my cousin Fox...and now General Pepper...I put the knife back into its sheath on my ankle, rolled down my trouser leg to conceal the knife, and took the laser pistol from the enemy general's coat pocket, and handed it to General Pepper.  'Here, sir..at least take this, you need it...' I fought down a sob as I said this, I was touched that the General, though he hardly knew me, said I was a 'good boy'...I picked up the enemy general's rubber hose, pocketed it, and then turned to General Pepper who smiled at me.  'Let's go' we both said simultaneously, and we went out the door behind the chair General Pepper had sat in.

We headed down the hall, to the elevator, taking that other door was good, since we wouldn't be facing the guard quarters.  The last thing we needed was for them to see us.  I fired my hyper-laser rifle into the intercom on the right side of the elevator doors, called the elevator, and helped General Pepper limp into it.  As we rode the elevator to the basement, we saw a soldier running towards us. He was too late to stop the elevator, and he tried to hit the intercom on the wall, but I had disabled it.  He couldn't warn the desk soldier sitting outside the subbasement elevator we had escaped.

When we made it to the basement level, we waited for the guard patrolling the hall to leave the entry area to the elevator.  We walked out of the elevator, past the desk guard, who stood up and stared at us, but we moved quickly, and went into the guards' quarters on our right, and shut the door, The room was empty, fortunately.  I explained our escape plan to General Pepper.  We waited for the guard to walk past our room, towards the subbasement elevator, and when he did so, we walked to the storage room, where I pulled out the remote detonator...'Ready, sir?' I asked, taking him on my shoulder.  'READY..." he replied.  I led us to the storage room, and pressed the button on the trigger.

*BOOOOOMMMM!* 

The brick wall in that room exploded, creating a gaping hole that would allow us to escape to the sewers.  That archway with the crumbling bricks had once been an entryway from the sewers into this building, but the enemy general had it sealed up for security reasons.  With General Pepper on my shoulder, I helped him hobble through the sewers.  I could hear the enemy soldiers from the base shouting, I could hear their pursuing footsteps as they entered the sewers, not far behind us!

We went left, right, right, left, right, left, and right again...we came to the door.  The General let himself off my shoulder, and pushed the door.  It wouldn't budge..'NO!' he said loudly.  'Wait, sir..' I pulled the door open, guided General Pepper through it, and followed him through it, then I shut it behind us, and lowered the drop bar on the wall into the brackets for it on the door, locking it in place.

We then walked towards the exit to the sewers, another pipe opening in a hillside, although this pipe was sealed off by bars on the end.  I fired my hyper-laser rifle, and destroyed the bars, and we stepped out into the early morning fog...I contacted the CIA, and they sent a drop ship for us.  As General Pepper and I waited, I suddenly felt really depressed...'What's wrong, Todd?' asked General Pepper.  I didn't reply...I was..upset..thinking of Lola...General Pepper decided not to pester me about it, which was cool of him..'Thanks again, Todd, you've saved my life!  You're cousin, and your Uncle James would have been proud of you!' he said.  'Thanks..sure..' I said in reply. The CIA drop ship appeared, and picked us up.

The CIA agents helped us into the drop ship. 'General! It's good to have you back!  I see you've got yourself an enemy prisoner!' said a CIA agent.  'No! This is Todd McCloud the cousin of the famed Fox McCloud! He saved my life in an undercover operation! said General Pepper.  The CIA agents praised and congratulated me, and I half heartily thanked them, and then stared out the window as the drop ship pulled away.  A cute cheetah female CIA agent smiled at me the whole time..'Hey, Todd..what's wrong, sweetie?' she asked me.  I replied with 'Nothin'...' and sighed.  She rubbed my thigh, and said 'Really? Doesn't sound like 'nothin'...What's troubling you?' General Pepper whispered something in her ear, and she said 'Oh, all right...' and left me alone after that.  I was too depressed to talk to anyone at that time, I lay back in my seat, pulled my officer's cap over my eyes, and rested the rest of the trip..."

*that's it for this chapter*

Guest Julius Quasar

"Yeah...that was a major point in my life...The third best thing to ever happen to me, the first one being when Lola and I married, the second one being when Lola and I first met..."

"Awww, you're so sweet, Todd" *kissing sound*

"You two make a great couple...so, how did you all meet the rest of the members of Nebulae Fox?"

"Oh, well..obviously, Lola met Madame Vulpine and Misty through her showbiz line of work...I met Akasha when she moved into the loft next to mine..I also met Conrad through that deal with rescuing General Pepper, he was the one who called me, and came into my Zoness home to brief me on how to make the rescue..."

"Yeah...Todd met Babs, who was investigating Todd's arson case on his parents' home, although she's also arrested some of my siblings...I used to date Edge when I was living on Zoness...mmm...I believe Todd met Pal, and Silas on Corneria...I don't know the circumstances..."

"I was helping Pal out in a bar fight when some jerks were hassling him, I made 'em back off, and Pal and I kicked their asses...turns out those jerks hassling him were his siblings...he's got lots of 'em, and his family is wealthy, but not as large and wealthy as Lola's family...Akasha knew Silas from when they both were interns at Andross' Research Labs, before Dr. Andross went all evil, Akasha introduced us to Silas, who became an arms dealer and smuggler/mercenary/computer hacker/technician for hire...all ten of us hung out together, and I got the idea to form 'Nebulae Fox', a 'B Team' to Star Fox, with me, Todd, as the leader of 'Nebulae Fox'...We got a hold of the mansion outside of Corneria City we live in now from a local crime boss and his gang (all dead now)...we took over the 'protection ring' from the local businesses who paid that late crime boss, they now paid 'Nebulae Fox' the protection, and we bought up some local businesses and made them profitable from one way or another, hell, we launder money through a local nightclub we own, we robbed a bank after we bought the club, and used the club to launder the money from the bank heist..but all that's another story..."

http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=4528.0

"And Todd got our vacation house on Sauria from winning a foot race, well, actually, the whole thing was originally...you tell them, Todd.."

"Heh, thanks, Lola..okay...here's how I won Lola and me that vacation house on Sauria..."There was a huge footrace on Sauria, each dinosaur tribe picked someone from their tribe to participate in the race.  All participants had to pay 200 Scarabs to enter the race.  The winner took all the scarabs as a prize.  The Sharpclaw were too cheap to pay the entry fee, but offered control of their Galleon for a month to the winner.  It was accepted, and we all got ready, I managed to get a large scarab bag from the shop keeper, and collect enough scarabs to enter....The Litefoots, Snowhorns, Thorntails, Redeye, Earthwalkers, Cloudrunners, Hi-tops, even the Sharpclaw...Tricky was the Earthwalkers runner.  We all raced, and I won...General Scales demanded a rematch, since I barely beat him across the finish line.  It was the scarabs I had won, against permanent ownership of the Sharpclaw Galleon.  I agreed.  We raced, and although General Scales cheated, having his goons knock down trees in my path so I'd trip, throwing rocks and exploding barrels my way, shooting their cannons, sicking their robots on me...I still won that second race!  You should've seen the temper tantrum General Scales threw!  Ha ha!  He refused to give me the Galleon, at first, accusing me of 'cheating', but the other dinosaurs demanded he honor the bet, and even the Krazoa spirits, whom we took the case before, demanded General Scales honor his bet, or else!  So he turned the Galleon over to me and Lola.  We got tons of offers, from every tribe, and the Shopkeeper for the Galleon.  General Scales cut in line ahead of them, and demanded I sell the Galleon back to him, 'Name your price, and I'll pay it!' he said, so I asked for a HUGE price for it, and General Scales paid that price, buying back his Galleon, and with the proceeds from that sale, Lola and I bought one of the nicest beach cottages in Cape Claw..."

"That story gets better every time you tell it, boo!"

"Thanks, Lola..."

"Well, Todd, very interesting...have you or Lola got anything else to say?"

"Naw, I'm good..I can't think of anything else to say...How about you, Lola?"

"I'm fine, hon..."

"Well then..I guess that's it for the story...Well, Todd, Lola, thanks for helping in this, and I'd like to thank everyone who read and commented on it, then, now, and in the future, thank you!"

*switches off the mic*

*The End*

(Sorry, I just didn't know what else to say for the rest of the story)

I'd like to thank:

Kursed, for reading, commenting, and letting me use her Tigress Arcnon character

Falcory, for reading and commenting

Sylum, for reading, commenting, and getting me to finish this story

rainfyre66 for reading and commenting

Nintendo, Dylan Cuthbert, and Shigeru Miyamoto for the creation of Star Fox

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Goodfellas

The Warriors (video game)

...and...anyone else, sorry if I forgot to mention your name, but I'll add you when I can