My fan characters.

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Para Astaroth

you oughtta make your own  Fan Characters thread here in Member Works.  I'd like to see 'em!  yours too, Para!

I'll do Marcus and Brock when I have time.  Salivia was originally suppose to be Krystal's twin sister (she was red though with a sassier attitude) but I'm going to make her Krystal's adopted sister.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Asper Sarnoff

• Wolf OConner

• Vrance Movado

sure, you could make your own  Fan Characters thread here in Member Works, like I did! ^^

Well I was going to make a big picture of them all but I dont have enough time to do these kind of things. I can only squeeze in like the Character profiles for the whole squad  in the CP forum

For everyone that said I could use there Chars in my fic, thank you.

Kursed: Though it may take a few...weeks? Months? To get that far into the story, I assure you that friends will be GREATLY wanted. I plan on starting the prolouge to Adventures starting with Krystal's home planet and what's happened there. I'm trying to research it all online, trying to get as many FACTS instead of FICS about it. I  might ask you for some info later.

As for everyone else, I WILL be posting where I got the people from and who to give credit to as well. So far I have one person from DA, and you guys here. Thank you SOOO much.

Guest Para Astaroth

For everyone that said I could use there Chars in my fic, thank you.

Kursed: Though it may take a few...weeks? Months? To get that far into the story, I assure you that friends will be GREATLY wanted. I plan on starting the prolouge to Adventures starting with Krystal's home planet and what's happened there. I'm trying to research it all online, trying to get as many FACTS instead of FICS about it. I  might ask you for some info later.

As for everyone else, I WILL be posting where I got the people from and who to give credit to as well. So far I have one person from DA, and you guys here. Thank you SOOO much.

I would say you could use a few of mine, but they appear after SFC... so I'm bummed on this one.. (Para comes back reborn midway between Assault and Command, while Scarr, Marcus, and Shirrage appear after Command)

• 4 months later...
Guest Julius Quasar

Sorry to dredge, but...

This is for the next generation of my Fan Characters (for "In the Future RP's and Fanfics):

Name: Attila Sharavan

Height: 6'

Species: Half Smoke Persian, Half Smoke Tabby (Lylatian)

Home-world: Katina

Physique: Muscular (Slightly)

Attire: Dark colored designer jeans, Grey button-up short-sleeve shirt (with a black tank top underneath), Chocolate colored brown jacket, black side zip boots.

Weapons: Customized laser pistol with a silenced muzzle, specialized carbon fiber combat knife (not detectable by metal detectors), customized SPAS-12 style shotgun (with extra standard, slug, and flachette ammo, interchangeable short-barrel, magazine clip, stock-mounted fast shell reload clip, rail mount and scope, folding butt-stock, and a silencer), and a stun gun.

Vessel: Customized Corneria Dense Fleet Fighter with Twin Lasers

Strengths:  Fast, very strong, agile, smart.

Weaknesses: Clinically/Criminally insane, violent, destructive, unpredictable, poor social skills.

Personality: Attila is vicious, angry, sometimes unfocused.  He has an explosive temper, has poor social skills, and is a violent schizophrenic, with touches of dementia, and the strength of 8 males.  He is known to whistle the song "When the Saints go marching in." as a habit

Background: Attila is the bastard child of Akasha Sharavan.  Akasha was sexually assaulted by a vicious male smoke tabby cat when she was only 18, and has kept Attilla's existence a secret, lying about him, she is ashamed and frightened of him.  Attilla was given up for adoption after Akasha gave birth to him (she lied about ever having a child as a result of the sexually assault, claiming she "had a birth prevention device in her at the time it happened", but truth is, it was after Attila was born.).  Attila has spent most of his life in asylums, and juvenile detention centers (where he received his education), and was discharged at adulthood.  He wanders the universe as an angry, dangerous, hateful, lonely lost soul...

Theme song: "When the Saints go marching in."

(I'll post Todd's and Lola's kids later)

more organize you forgot to say that Akasha is married to Kylie Burenetto now.

Guest Julius Quasar

Here:

*UPDATE*

Todd and Lola have some fancy new digs:

Todd and Lola now have their own place, just outside Corneria City:

McCloud Hall

McCloud Hall is a large, beautiful Gothic mansion on a solid seaside mountain bluff with a large private sandy beach and an indoor pool and indoor jacuzzi, sauna, great room, rec room, trophy room, with part of it made into a shrine to James McCloud, secret passages, vault, panic room, hidden surveillance cameras, alarms, turrets/towers, gargoyles, Gothic filigree walls, Gothic exposed truss and trestle ceiling beams, vaulted high arched ceilings, and/or coffer-ed ceilings, dining hall, armory, fireplaces, study, library, workout gym, ballroom, a theater with a stage, curtains, and seating, lots of suite rooms, gated and walled multi-acre park-like grounds, a hedge maze, dungeon, ramparts, aircraft hangar, clock tower, conservatory, solarium, and more...

Todd and Lola seized control of the mansion from a local crime boss, as they crushed his organization, which they then took over in the protection ring that the crime boss had.  Todd and Lola also took over some local businesses and made them more profitable.

Planet Sauria: Cape Claw Cottage

Todd and Lola also have a beautiful cottage on Planet Sauria, a stone beach cottage in Cape Claw, they bought it after selling General Scales' Galleon back to him.  General Scales stupidly gambled his Galleon away to Todd, and bought it back from Todd at a steep price, allowing Todd and Lola to buy that nice beach cottage in Cape Claw.

Todd's theme: "Irresponsible" by Voltaire

Lola's theme: "A Dark March" by Danger Mouse (The GTA: Liberty City Stories theme)

Edge's theme: "Livin' on the Edge" by Aerosmith

Akasha's theme: "I Found my Way" by Sally Dworsky

Babs' theme: "True Love" by Thou Shalt Not

Pal's theme: "Madhouse" by Anthrax

Misty's theme: "Dark Angel" by Elis

Silas' theme: "Requiem for the Christian Era" by Psyclon Nine

Madame Vulpine's theme: "Girl Anachronism" by "The Dresden Dolls"

Conrad Morgenthal's theme: "Pie Jesu" From Requiem,  Op. 48

Attila Sharavan's theme: "When the Saints go marching in."

**Special thanks to Kursed for bringing this to my attention:

Akasha is marries to Kylie Buranetto now, and they have a daughter together, named "Roxanne"

Guest Julius Quasar

Name: Cliff McCloud

Height: 6'9"

Species: [Corneria] Red Fox

Home-world:Corneria

Physique: Muscular, Hulking

Attire: Red and black striped shirt with black jeans, and HUGE tanker boots

Weapons: High Quality Compact Laser Pistol, Titanium Butterfly Knife, Rocket Launcher, and Brass Knuckles.

Vessel: A black combat vessel, in the shape of a World War 2 P-38 Fighter Plane, (with jets instead of propellers, obviously) and dual laser cannons, and a 5 capacity Nova Bomb Launcher.  The vessel has 2 tandem seats (pilot and passenger), and a large cargo compartment, equipped for life support/oxygen.  Only Cliff can start up his vessel, dubbed the "Fox's Fist".

Strengths: VERY large and strong, hard to take down.  Can be very sneaky, and clever when he needs to be.  Never passes up any opportunity. 

Weaknesses: Dumb, a wise-ass, has a smart mouth, and a cocky attitude.  Falls for the old "Hey, look over there!" trick.  Poor social skills.

Personality: Loud, mean-spirited, stupid.  Always loves to call everyone a "butthead", can never get catchy sayings and puns correct, he said things like "Have a nice trip, see ya' next winter!"  or "Make like a tree and get outta' here!" or "Hasta la bye-bye!".  Hates manure.  Likes to knock on people's heads with his fist as if knocking on a door, and saying "Hello?  Hello!?  Anybody home!?" when he thinks someone doesn't understand what he's saying.

Background: Todd McCloud is the oldest child of Todd McCloud and Lola Foxglove.  He never turned out to be as evil or dangerous as Madame Vulpine originally predicted.  Unfortunately, his personality and "intelligence" did come to existence.  But with his younger siblings to back him up, he can protect them, and the future of Nebulae Fox.

Theme song: "That Smell" by Lynard Skynard

Guest Julius Quasar

Name: Lillith McCloud

Height: 5' 10"

Species: [Cornerian] Red Fox

Home-world: Corneria

Physique: Curvy, Svelte

Attire: Red or Black cocktail dress, each with matching specially designed high heels (formal wear), Armored Leotards designed to deflect cutting blade and energy attacks (lasers, etc.) with a two-way zipper in the back for her tail to protrude, or even be tucked inside for safety/maneuverability, combat boots with retractable, interchangeable titanium OR fiberglass toe-blades.

Occupation: Actress, Dancer, Singer, Artist, Showgirl, Magician's Assistant, Mercenary/Assassin/Spy for hire.

Weapons: Psionic Bull-Whip (light blue), High-Quality Compact Laser Pistol, Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber Composite Combat Knife.  Her "High Heeled Shoes" she wears to formal events have hidden poison vials in the heel spikes.

Vessel: A spacecraft resembling a Lear Jet.  It has dual high powered lasers, Nova Bomb capabilities, and is extremely fast, VERY comfortable cabin interior (has a bathroom AND a shower pod), but it cannot maneuver like an Arwing, it's not very combat practical.  Known as "The Shooting Starlet".

Strengths:  High potential, great performer/entertainer, talented (like her mother) brave, strong, smart, clever, good leadership skills, VERY beautiful.

Weaknesses: Can be lazy, self indulgent, vain, high maintenance, temperamental, arrogant, a sociopath, slight madness...a control freak.

Personality: Lillith is very charismatic, but she is also manipulative, a sociopath,and  sneaky. She is very clever, very smart, but also VERY ruthless.

Background:  Lillith is the second child, and the oldest daughter of Todd McCloud, and Lola Foxglove.  She is also the brains of Nebulae Fox, and the leader thereof.

Theme Song: "Diamonds are a Girl's best friend"

• 3 weeks later...

Julius, tought you might want know that a couple of days ago, the rare occasion that I actually had some time to spare happened, and I started work on putting together a model of Lola for you. :wink:

Guest Julius Quasar

Julius, tought you might want know that a couple of days ago, the rare occasion that I actually had some time to spare happened, and I started work on putting together a model of Lola for you. :wink:

WOW!  Thank you!  :yes:

WOW!  Thank you!  :yes:

No problem.

I might have to do a couple of changes, I'm forexample figuring with the idea of replacing the coat and the jacket with a trechcoat, if that is okay. She's got a heck of a lot of various layers of clothing, and poke-trough is a chief headache.

I'll send you pictures when I get further to hear what you would want changed.

btw: Tought you might be interested in this: http://zuelo-b-riddick.deviantart.com/art/Krystal-Walk-88366788

Your inbox is full, so I couldn't send it there.

Guest Julius Quasar

No problem.

I might have to do a couple of changes, I'm forexample figuring with the idea of replacing the coat and the jacket with a trechcoat, if that is okay. She's got a heck of a lot of various layers of clothing, and poke-trough is a chief headache.

btw: Tought you might be interested in this: http://zuelo-b-riddick.deviantart.com/art/Krystal-Walk-88366788

that's fine, it sounds like it's gonna be good!

thanks for that image, sorry my inbox was full, I've cleaned it up, if you still wanna send it.  Thanks!

No problem.

bah perverted fanboys... Defintly something Lola would wear.

bah perverted fanboys... Defintly something Lola would wear.

I'm not even a fan of her. But I knew Julius is, and wanted to share it with him. But as I knew you would prefer Krystal to be dresses as a nun, I didn't want to push it in your face and post it in a thread I tought you often looked at.

Guest Julius Quasar

Here's a tribute to Cliff McCloud, son of Todd McCloud, [alleged] nephew of Fox McCloud:

WARNING! These videos contain bad words:

I'll work on the rest of Todd and Lola's kids' profiles here later.

Now, for the record, Todd and Lola's kids, as well as Attila Sharavan (Akasha's son) all exist in an alternate reality/future..sometimes they exist, though I don't consider them canon to the fan character series of mine ;)

*draws the time line and the skewed alternate tangent time line on a chalkboard*

Guest Julius Quasar

Name: Cassandra McCloud

Height: 6' 1"

Species: [Cornerian] Red Vixen

Physique: Curvy, Svelte

Attire: Crimson or gray leotards under black skintight pants, black fashion boots, fingerless gloves, and a dark red jacket with patches on it.

Weapons: Laser Pistol, Combat Knife, W-2000 style Laser Sniper Rifle with foil stamped briefcase (foil stamped case fools X-Ray Machines), Compact EMP Pistol.

Vessel: The Sky Claw, except Cassandra's Sky Claw is customized to include a barrier shield to compensate for its weak armor.  However, the energy to power the barrier shield slows down Cassie's Sky Claw down 25% in the boost/brake/roll functions.

SkyClaw.jpg

Strengths: Unique, Creative, Resilient, Brave.  Very quiet.  Very clever.  Very cool.  High potential.

Weaknesses: Eccentric, creepy...has some behavior problems.  Deviates from social norms.  Antisocial.  Low Discipline.

Personality: Cassie tends to come off as a eccentric, creepy, strange...She often has a mean, sour expression, and a shattered view of the world.  She rarely speaks.  She's a lot like Ally Sheedy's character from "The Breakfast Club".

Background: The third child of Todd McCloud and Lola Foxglove, Cassie is a very colorful, off-beat character.  She isn't as bad as Madame Vulpine predicted she would be, and Cassie is definitely not a bitter, mean, insecure drunk.  She serves in the next generation of Nebulae Fox and Star Fox.

Theme Song: "Paint It Black" by The Rolling Stones

Guest Julius Quasar

Name: Edsel McCloud

Height: 4' 10"

Physique: Wiry, small, a runt...

Attire: Black night watchman's oxfords, stonewashed jeans, a crimson sleeveless shirt, sometimes with a hooded crimson sweater, two thin gold chains around his neck, a solid black bandanna tied properly around his head sweatband style, with the back properly knotted.

Weapons: Laser Pistol, Butterfly Knife, Nunchukus (one pair), Hyper Laser Sub-Machine Gun

Vessel: A customized Black Arwing that can convert to land walker mode (like in Star Fox 2)

Strengths: Fast, tough, brave, bold, ambitious.  Great survival skills.  Smart.  Sharp.

Weaknesses: Short, eccentric, chaotic, a troublemaker, opportunistic, overzealous, and slightly mentally/emotionally unstable.  Poor impulse control.

Personality: Chaotic, disruptive, and sneaky, Edsel shares similar personality traits to Luther, the gang leader of the Rouges, from the movie "The Warriors".  He tends to be a bigger sociopath than his mother, or more psychotic than his father.

Background: The fourth child of Todd McCloud and Lola Foxglove, Edsel McCloud is the toughest and fiercest of all the McCloud children, despite his small size.  Edsel can hold his own in any tough situation, and come out of it a winner.

Theme Song: "Last of an Ancient Breed" by Desmond Child

Guest Julius Quasar

Name: Patches McCloud

Height: 5' 7"

Species: [Cornerian] Red Vixen

Physique: Curvy, svelte...

Attire: Mini-dresses, usually dark colored ones, with black leotards and red and black or purple and black striped tights underneath them, with Mary-Jane Ballet slippers, and red and black or purple and black striped armbands, along with a silver diadem that had either a purple or a red jewel in it.

Occupation:  Actress, Dancer, Showgirl, Magician's Assistant, Artist, Musician, Singer, Mercenary/Assassin/Spy for hire.

Weapons: High Quality Laser Pistol, Two (2) Radio-controlled Undetectable Anti-Personnel Mines with long range remote detonator, High Quality Stiletto Switchblade.  Flamethrower.

Vessel: A modified customized purple Cloud Runner, with twin hyper lasers.

CloudRunner.jpg

Strengths: Smart, witty, clever, kind, fast.  Good at finding things, capable of seeing things others miss.  Creative, resilient, persistent, resourceful....

Weaknesses: A smart aleck, disobedient, flighty, mischievous.

Personality: She has her father's knack for finding lost things, logic, and attention to detail, seeing things others would miss.  She is soft spoken, but had a low, unpleasant, scary sounding voice, that was at the same time very...haunting...something about it was attractive or at least fascinating in its own way.  She is smart, calm, quiet, but also vindictive, spiteful, and wicked. 

Background: The fifth child of Todd McCloud and Lola Foxglove,  Patches looks like a female version of Todd...she isn't ugly, because Todd is not ugly.  Patches is kind, but tends to be flighty, and flirtatious.

Theme Song: "Lorelei" by The Cockteau Twins.

Guest Julius Quasar

Name: Tommy McCloud

Height: 5' 7"

Physique: Lean, fit...

Attire: Black cargo pants, red and black sneakers, a crimson shirt, and a black vest with sleeve epaulets.

Weapons: Dual compact laser pistols, fiber wire garrote, Hyper-Laser Assault Rifle with folding stock.  Barrier shield. 

Vessel: A modified customized golden Arwing with land walker capability.

Strengths: Good at diffusing contention among friends, family, and teammates.  Has the ability to help heal emotional wounds and to cure bad blood.  Good leadership skills.  Great, warm personality.  Patient.

Weaknesses: Sometimes loses his temper.  Lets his emotions get the better of him.  Naive.  Sometimes his upbeat, "Ned Flanders Complex" can be a little tiresome to his siblings, friends, and teammates (fortunately, he doesn't use nonsensical gibberish in his speech like Ned Flanders, but unfortunately Tommy DOES scream like a girl). 

Personality: He has a kind, happy disposition.  He is always in an upbeat mood, is optimistic, and altruistic.  He has his mother's great looks, resembling a male version of her.  He always laughs, even in the darkest times.  He is kind, polite, and had lots of friends, and attracts many girls, which makes lots of guys jealous, especially his older brothers.  That's not to say he isn't tough, or fearless, though, he can still fight like the best of them, and even emerge the victor.  Fortunately, Tommy does NOT have the split personality/alter ego, or the mental illnesses he was predicted to have had.

Background: The sixth and youngest child of Todd McCloud and Lola Foxglove, Tommy can help others feel better, especially after a bad day.  He does NOT have the split personality/alter ego, or the mental illnesses he was predicted to have had.  Tommy is great at keeping the peace among his family, and teammates, of the Star Fox team.  Tommy is able to mend any fences or cure any bad blood among his family and teammates in each generation of the Star Fox Team and his blood family.  He is the glue that holds the team together.

Theme Song: "Party, Party, Party!" by Andrew W. K.