Star Fox Adventures Tips

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Julius Quasar

I'm gonna let you in on a secret....

Tricky appears in front of you all the time because...the programers designed it that way. :D

Yeah, I knew that already, it's just a glitch I pointed out.... :oops:

Also, you see Pizza boxes all over the Great Fox Bridge...who delivered?  and how?  (unless they went to pick it up)

I love that Wurlitzer Jukebox they got there, especially Slippy throwin' a wrench at it to turn it off, or kicking it to get it to play, haha!

A tip: In Cape Claw, instead of paying the Bribeclaw to get to the HighTop walk around to the right of the ramp. Swim forward for a little while and you'll find a rocket boost pad. Use it to get on top of the docks without paying any scarabs!

A glitch: Tricky can preform his flame command on Bribeclaws.

My Explanation for this glitch: In the original game Dinosaur Planet for the N64, Bribeclaws seemed to attack your character. Tricky's flame command on the Bribeclaws was probably part of the original programing and when the the game was changed to Adventures, the designers probably figured that it was too much trouble to take out due to the game being rushed. 

Guest Julius Quasar

A tip: In Cape Claw, instead of paying the Bribeclaw to get to the HighTop walk around to the right of the ramp. Swim forward for a little while and you'll find a rocket boost pad. Use it to get on top of the docks without paying any scarabs!

A glitch: Tricky can preform his flame command on Bribeclaws.

My Explanation for this glitch: In the original game Dinosaur Planet for the N64, Bribeclaws seemed to attack your character. Tricky's flame command on the Bribeclaws was probably part of the original programing and when the the game was changed to Adventures, the designers probably figured that it was too much trouble to take out due to the game being rushed. 

Oh my God, that I did not know!  Thanks!  :oops:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Julius Quasar

sorry to DP, but I wanna know....in Thorntail Hollow, how do I get to the fuel cells and crates inside that hole with the bars on it, to the right of the entrance to the Thorntail Store???

Go to the front of the waterfall on the ground and plant a bomb spore all the way into the waterfall, then blow it up with the staff and go into the cave. :)

Any more help, just ask. I'm an Adventures wiz. :P

Guest Julius Quasar

Go to the front of the waterfall on the ground and plant a bomb spore all the way into the waterfall, then blow it up with the staff and go into the cave. :)

Any more help, just ask. I'm an Adventures wiz. :P

Oh, thank you!

The first level of the game yes you are invincible.

• 1 year later...

I think they are reffering to falco because when all the time u are playing starfox adventures falco isn't there. and probably wasn't in the starfox gme before that, so hes gotta be reffering to falco