Star Fox 64 Sector X Secret Warp

The Green Fox

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyBE_r479ik

That video verifies a secret warp. I want to get to that secret warp. I try shooting the gate barriers and I always

get killed in the process. Falco says something like "I found the gate". It's eerily similar to the secret boss area on corneria where

Falco says "I found the target, try to keep up!". Anyway, apparently there IS a secret area in SF64. I wanna get to it. Can anyone that has reached this warp tell me how to do it? What really confuses me, is I'll succeed at shooting down a barrier after sending Super Nova Bombs at them, and then afterwards, after destroying a particular barrier, I'll be rewarded with a golden ring. I want to get a medal

for this level, so I need to get to the secret warp. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyBE_r479ik

That video verifies a secret warp. I want to get to that secret warp. I try shooting the gate barriers and I always

get killed in the process. Falco says something like "I found the gate". It's eerily similar to the secret boss area on corneria where

Falco says "I found the target, try to keep up!". Anyway, apparently there IS a secret area in SF64. I wanna get to it. Can anyone that has reached this warp tell me how to do it? What really confuses me, is I'll succeed at shooting down a barrier after sending Super Nova Bombs at them, and then afterwards, after destroying a particular barrier, I'll be rewarded with a golden ring. I want to get a medal

for this level, so I need to get to the secret warp. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

It's hard, but you have to shoot really really fast. Also, having Bill with you on that level makes it a good deal easier, because he helps shoot the gates.

Again, there is NOT a secret area in Star Fox 64. He's referring to the warp gate, which you see in this video.

While the warp in Meteo will guarantee you a medal for that course, the warp in Sector X will not. If you want a medal in Sector X, you'll need to do it the old fashioned way, shoot everything in site.

• 1 month later...

I remember that warp, back when I just wanted to see it, I used a turbo controller. Now I'm able to not use turbo on it, its actually part of the path I used the first time I ever beat Starfox 64.  Its interesting how I can shoot fast enough there, but I completely fail at the strength test.

• 1 month later...

Speaking of the warp gate, have you guys noticed that the enemies you see in the warp level look like the sentry bots from Star Fox Assault?

^Couldn't really notice anything. I was trippin balls on those warp levels. Yeah thank goodness for Bill. Without him I never can shoot that damn things fast enough. I'll look at it again to see. Probably Meteo's cause it's easier. :P

^Couldn't really notice anything. I was trippin balls on those warp levels. Yeah thank goodness for Bill. Without him I never can shoot that damn things fast enough. I'll look at it again to see. Probably Meteo's cause it's easier. :P

Meteo was a fun one, I could actually manage a metal in that one by using bombs near the end to get all the giant rock thingys.

• 1 month later...