Malice: Journey of Scarr Ruddlocke

Guest Para Astaroth

• 1 month later...
Guest Para Astaroth

Chapter 8:  Deliverence

As we left the Lylat System, we floated in outer space for what seemed like hours, but we soon just couldn't stand hearing the eerie silence along with the beeping of the controls as we drew nearer to our home planet.  We, Shirrage and I, kept a constant speed of 200 kilometers-per-hour as we ventured through the black of space and soon passed planets that were part of the Lylat System; I'm not all too sure what their names are, but I know somewhat of Solar.  We passed it and I nearly lost my sense of direction when it's firey surface illuminated off the cockpit window of my ship, so Shirrage had to give me a heads up and I veered back along side his own ship.  After we had flown by Solar, we had to manuver through an asteroid belt, so we adjusted our G-Diffusers for extensive manuvering and pushed the throttle at medium velocity; heading straight into it.

"Ok, cousin.  I'll follow your lead, but TRY not to do anything drastic and inappropriate.  You know how much I hate it when you do stuff like that."  He said over his comm-link and I pressed the comm button and told him that I would be extra careful, since I, too, hate asteroid belts.  We drew nearer and soon we were inside it, slowly manuvering our ships through huge asteroids  that towered our own ships, and keeping watch for any small, quick ones.  We eventually made it out of there in one piece, a little shaken but alive, and continued on.  As we ventured through the tranverse, I zoned out; recollecting on what has happened so far.

(Continued when I have time)

Wow, I thought you'd forgotten about this one, glad to see you've written a little bit more. Definitely keep it going whenever you have the time!