SPORE.

Four-eyed Vulpine

A thread about Spore for PC by Maxis and EA.

A game about creating creatures and evolving them into intelligent beings and expanding your empire across the galaxy.

Discuss it here.

• 1 month later...

a great game on the frist moments, but it loses the fun when you play agin the story.

get galatic adventures and you will be happy for some more days.

Guest Para Astaroth

A thread about Spore for PC by Maxis and EA.

A game about creating creatures and evolving them into intelligent beings and expanding your empire across the galaxy.

Discuss it here.

YES!  I remember playing it at my friend's b-day party and creating a pink Godzilla like creature that's growl, and call, sounded like a peacock!  I lol'd soooooo much when it did growl and screech xD

Was wondering where this thread had gone. I'm going to post a pic ot two of some of my creations tomorrow.

I've played trough it several times til the intergalactic stage, where I lost interest. My most recent creature is an anthromorpic dragon, incredibly aggressive society. That drives round in the same type of vehicles that the villain in Disney's "Rescuers down under" and uses the Star destroyers from SW to travel around the galaxy. One of my other creations that I'm quite proud of is my anthromorpic sharks.

Will get some pics of both up ASAP.

the space stage is sooooo epic, but too much epic, and gets more epic with galactic adventures (expansion pack),

but it's hard because you have to concentrate on too much things.

the space stage is sooooo epic, but too much epic, and gets more epic with galactic adventures (expansion pack),

but it's hard because you have to concentrate on too much things.

omg that stage is so confusing o.0 i don't like concentrating and geez you sure like the word epic XD

well on the start it's not too hard, but with more allies, more things to concentrate, like (spoiler)

space pirates, wars, biological disasters, grox(game villain), alliance status, missions, money upgrades and things thai even i that played much that game don't know.

and yes i like the word EPIC. because it's epic.