Star Fox Lego Minifigs

Guest RedPhoenix32

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/149545

I made this.

My response:

[move] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/move]

Guest RedPhoenix32

My response:

[move] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/move]

Woah. Thats alot of smiles.  O_o

Woah. Thats alot of smiles.  O_o

Because the Lego Fox McCloud you made is so f@#$ing good!!

[move] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/move]

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/149545

I made this.

idea sealer :P nice job  i think his head is a little tall though....

Guest RedPhoenix32

Yeah. I actually had to resize the cockpit cause his ears made him too big.

Next up... Krystal! (Im doing this for you Kursed. Please dont give me lashings if I screw up)

• Owner/Technical Admin

I like the body you made. You should attempt to make instructions for your LEGO Arwing, I'd love to collect parts and build my own!

Guest RedPhoenix32

I might do Wolf next. I already tried to make his blaster. I just need a U clip to finish it off. Instead, I put the knife I got on with duct tape.

EDIT: I have started on Wolf O'Donnel. I expect to finish the head and put the finishing touches on Fox's torso tommorow.

Guest RedPhoenix32

Wolf's head is almost done. I have his ears, cybernetic eye (on the correct one, thank god) and muzzel done. Just like Fox, it's not going to have a mouth. Its supposed to be simple and detailed, so Im trying my best.

EDIT: Wolf's head has been completed, and I will get to work on the decals. Im going to snap a picture of it on the demo body in a minute.

EDIT: The minifig can be viewed here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/150105

I have also discovered that this is the first attempt at a Wolf O'Donnell minifigure.

This reminds me of a recreation of the SNES Corneria in a game called  Roblox, which is basically a Lego Online.

Yeah. I've heard of Roblox. I dont really care for it.

Nice  job on wolf.

so what about KRystal then i don't see her.

Guest RedPhoenix32

I havent mixed the colors yet. I'll start working, but my work will be hindered once school starts. I'll have less time, but I'll get her finished within the week. I'll find out how to get her tail done that same week.

I promise, I will get her done next.