Favorite Part of Star Fox Adventures

Sector-T

So far my favorite parts have been the one when Fox first goes to the Krazoa Palace where Tricky can still hear him, and when Fox has to fight that dinosaur-thing to get the first Spellstone.

Boss Galdon was hard for me lol

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox-Shot

• Vrance Movado

• Dragzilla66

• Scott7

Favorite part of Star Fox Adventures? I don't believe one will do it for me. When Fox saves Krystal from falling to her death and they look into each other's eyes. Or the ending scene on the Great Fox when Falco comes back to the team and Krystal comes to Fox. That was great to me. I will also admit that I really enjoyed the scene when Fox first meets Krystal as well.

I wish they would have made fighting the sharpclaw a little more difficult, it's not hard at all lol

The combat could've been a game of it's own, and yes, they were too easy.

• 2 weeks later...

my favorite part would have to be... the combat or the krazoa tests(except the test of fear. I HATE that test i was ready to pull my hair out at the 20th try.)

my favorite part would have to be... the combat or the krazoa tests(except the test of fear. I HATE that test i was ready to pull my hair out at the 20th try.)

Fear test is a joke lol

Though I didn't get the Fear Test to first time, it didn't take me too many tries.  Mainly due to the fact that I can easily own at any Tony Hawk game just by grinds and grabs.

Though I didn't get the Fear Test to first time, it didn't take me too many tries.  Mainly due to the fact that I can easily own at any Tony Hawk game just by grinds and grabs.

The scroll thing moved to quickly for me to react lol

Guest krystal08

yep, you can say that again! i hope to find a...damn! i forgot!! well, i got code to put  krystal instead of fox for all game long...but i can't use it since since i don't have the....a....damn!

yep, you can say that again! i hope to find a...damn! i forgot!! well, i got code to put  krystal instead of fox for all game long...but i can't use it since since i don't have the....a....damn!

It only works in crazoa palace, and no staff.  Though I understand this may not be agreeable, perhaps you could make a romhack.

Guest Julius Quasar

It only works in crazoa palace, and no staff.  Though I understand this may not be agreeable, perhaps you could make a romhack.

Wow, there's a code where you can be Krystal instead of Fox in SF Adv.!?  I didn't know that!  How do you do that?

Wow, there's a code where you can be Krystal instead of Fox in SF Adv.!?  I didn't know that!  How do you do that?

I don't know the code, I just know it's limits.

It would be worth a life time to figure that out xD

It would be worth a life time to figure that out xD

The reason the code can't work everywhere is because Krystal's model data is only there in the Krazoa palace, that's why a romhack could fix it, you could hack the data to put Krystal's model everywhere.

If I could do it, I'd fully fulfill Mr. Krystal's bounty on it, but at the cost of the legality of the cheat.

Guest krystal08

The reason the code can't work everywhere is because Krystal's model data is only there in the Krazoa palace

wait..so...if that so...we couldn't attack the sharps dudes?

wait..so...if that so...we couldn't attack the sharps dudes?

Yup, no staff usage, so you can't attack.