Favorite Part of Star Fox Adventures

Sector-T

The bits I like is the 1st & 4th boss (spellstone gaurdian). I also like da puzzle bits.

I like the timed puzzles on the Redeye temple level (Can't remember the name :S)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox-Shot

• Vrance Movado

• Dragzilla66

• Scott7

You mean the "Walled City".

I remember that, it was hard at first (I still haven't beaten the game) but it's really rewarding to solve it.

Test of fear was ridiculous

It was more than ridiculous, wen I finally did it I had the lowest health you can get (without dying). The spikes in the water always got me.

Guest Julius Quasar

Test of fear was ridiculous

totally! 

This is why I hated the "Test Of Fear":

The scroll thing moved to quickly for me to react lol

Ugh, I hated that!  Damn thing drove me nuts.  :P

I found the test of fear to be pure cakewalk. The first time I flunked it because I wanted to follow the awesome cinematics, but I already then realised I should focus my attention on what was important, and watch the cinematics on Youtube later.

The lightfoot test of strenght was harder tough. Test of "strenght", meh, more like test of how-rapidly-you-can-make-your-thumb-flat-by-tapping-wickedly-fast-on-a-single-button.

Once I started to think it trough however, used tactics and let him get a head start before I rushed in, I got it after a lot of tries.

I found the test of fear to be pure cakewalk. The first time I flunked it because I wanted to follow the awesome cinematics, but I already then realised I should focus my attention on what was important, and watch the cinematics on Youtube later.

The lightfoot test of strenght was harder tough. Test of "strenght", meh, more like test of how-rapidly-you-can-make-your-thumb-flat-by-tapping-wickedly-fast-on-a-single-button.

Once I started to think it trough however, used tactics and let him get a head start before I rushed in, I got it after a lot of tries.

The test of strength was easy, but the tracking test I kept getting lost lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FoXXX

my favorite part was the combat. I liked all the different combos.

In Adventure? Or do you mean Assault? I don't remember combos in Adv :S

I figured that out in 10 minutes....still cool to play as her tho...the next Star Fox Game should let you pick who to be (I like Fox, but I also like variety)

I got through that part really quick.  I used the magical powers of Walk troughs!!

With the staff attacks I found you can do up to 4 different attacks than just rapidly pressing A to attack.

Depending on which way you point the analog stick  :lol:

I have 3 favorite parts. i like the cut scenes when you first see krystal and the one at the end where she gets released. Other than those, i like Cape Claw. The bright and cheery atmosphere it carried appealed to me lol  :D

Guest FoXXX

I have 3 favorite parts. i like the cut scenes when you first see krystal and the one at the end where she gets released. Other than those, i like Cape Claw. The bright and cheery atmosphere it carried appealed to me lol  :D

I liked that one, and the walled city :)

I would have to say my favorite part was the Andross boss fight. That song was amazing and the fight was almost identical to the one in 64.

Guest FoXXX

I would have to say my favorite part was the Andross boss fight. That song was amazing and the fight was almost identical to the one in 64.

Except it's actually a challenge