My rendition of a Star Fox Movie Poster.

Star Fox Runner

In a Digital Design class I'm in, we were given an assignment to make a movie poster using anything we wanted. I decided to make one of Star Fox. Please comment on it on my DeviantArt page.

http://sfr-starfoxrunner.deviantart.com/art/Star-Fox-Movie-Poster-142536441

Star_Fox_Movie_Poster_by_SFR_Starfoxrunn

Not counting the obvious game renders, everything in this picture was done from scratch in Photoshop. The engine flare, the vapor trail, sun, planet sun, gas, and clouds, all done from scratch.

I decided to use the voice actors from Star Fox Assault in the actor list instead of overrated ones so it wouldn't be cheesy.

Guest Para Astaroth

Nice!  Did you use Filter-Lens Flare and/or lowered the opacity on some of the images? 

I'm taking Photoshop 2, or Digital Imaging 2, in High School.

Nice!  Did you use Filter-Lens Flare and/or lowered the opacity on some of the images? 

I'm taking Photoshop 2, or Digital Imaging 2, in High School.

I used Lens flare on the Arwing engine glare and the sun.

I actually didn't use opacity at all, I just set the layer style that the team was on to luminosity, and the picture of Fox with the Plasma Cannon is just behind the layer with the nebula cloud.

Guest Para Astaroth

Ahh, gotcha!  I tend to lower the opacity, or blend, of the layer when it's above the other layer so that it seems as though it's in that image.

I'll take a picture of the DVD Poster/Cover I had to do in my D.I.2 class as a project sometime.

I'll take a picture of the DVD Poster/Cover I had to do in my D.I.2 class as a project sometime.

Cool! I'd like to see that.

Oh, that's an AWESOME Star Fox Poster, SF-Runner

Really nice work Runner!

Thanks guys!

Great picture SFR! You did that really well!

I gotta ask though, where did that picture of Fox with the plasma cannon come from? Did you draw that yourself?

Great picture SFR! You did that really well!

I gotta ask though, where did that picture of Fox with the plasma cannon come from? Did you draw that yourself?

ME draw THAT!? Hell no I can't draw worth crap. That was actually a render used in the advertisement of Star Fox Assualt, its on a Star Fox Assault poster that came with the game's strategy guide.

I found it through extensive Google searching, I'll see if Mr. Krystal or DZ can add it to the gallery on the main site.

Guest Julius Quasar

I would've loved to have used that poster (with your and Nintendo's permission) to promote the Star Fox movie me, Russell, and the rest of our friends worked on

ME draw THAT!? Hell no I can't draw worth crap. That was actually a render used in the advertisement of Star Fox Assualt, its on a Star Fox Assault poster that came with the game's strategy guide.

I found it through extensive Google searching, I'll see if Mr. Krystal or DZ can add it to the gallery on the main site.

as i said on Deviant very good work runner

• 2 weeks later...

OMG that's so awesome! I really don't know what to say, it's really that good! Maybe if you made a series of posters for each member of the Star Fox team (i.e. Fox, Falco, Krystal and Slippy having their own individual posters for the movie) that would be epic beyond belief.